Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Ivanka Trump used personal e mail to send e mails about gov't business last year...

where has she been the past 2 years? She must think she is like her father, and can do whatever she pleases without regard to policy or much else. All I can add is LOCK HER UP!

She just handed the Dems. one more investigation to add to their list next Jan.

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ivanka-trump-used-a-personal-email-account-to-send-hundreds-...

Honored Social Butterfly

Ivanka uses he personal email account to send government emails through a public server.

 

The Right yells  Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!

 

Sums it up.

 

Ivanka gets a free pass like her daddy trump. The blind hatred of Hillary still plagues trump supporters.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

Ivanka uses he personal email account to send government emails through a public server.

 

The Right yells  Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!

 

Sums it up.

 

Ivanka gets a free pass like her daddy trump. The blind hatred of Hillary still plagues trump supporters.


Hillary used a private server that prevented anyone investigating her actions could no see them. Ivanka did not.

 

That is the difference.

0 Kudos
908 Views
4
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Ivanka uses he personal email account to send government emails through a public server.

 

The Right yells  Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!

 

Sums it up.

 

Ivanka gets a free pass like her daddy trump. The blind hatred of Hillary still plagues trump supporters.


Hillary used a private server that prevented anyone investigating her actions could no see them. Ivanka did not.

 

That is the difference.


The feckless princess demonstrates stupidity and marginal competence...

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

What say that we put ivanka thru the same number of investigations that Hillary went thru and see how she comes out: emails, collusion, White House affairs, business practices, trump foundation!...

Can hardly wait!!

 

Never Forget

0 Kudos
888 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@williamb39198 wrote:

What say that we put ivanka thru the same number of investigations that Hillary went thru and see how she comes out: emails, collusion, White House affairs, business practices, trump foundation!...

Can hardly wait!!

 

Always remember and.....

Never Forget


There was basically only one topic of investigation about Hillary - her emails. And that was only her mishandling of classified material. The side issue of her private server was the subject of discussion but seemed to be of little or no interest to the DOJ. So, if anyone else shows signs of the mishandling of classified material - I say, "Go for it".

0 Kudos
875 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

What say that we put ivanka thru the same number of investigations that Hillary went thru and see how she comes out: emails, collusion, White House affairs, business practices, trump foundation!...

Can hardly wait!!

 

Always remember and.....

Never Forget


There was basically only one topic of investigation about Hillary - her emails. And that was only her mishandling of classified material. The side issue of her private server was the subject of discussion but seemed to be of little or no interest to the DOJ. So, if anyone else shows signs of the mishandling of classified material - I say, "Go for it".


 Nevertheless  the fact remains that the feckless pseudo princess is under sususpicion and and is the subject of an investigation of criminal misconduct.

 

Looks like trump criminal dishonesty is breeding true in the spawn...

 

When the children of a political opponent - as adults - appear to have violated the law - should they be investigated, indicted, and prosecuted - if the evidence points to criminal acts?

44>dolt45
0 Kudos
861 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

If nothing else, it proves either how stupid she is, or she believes her Daddy and his crooked cronies will protect her, no matter what she does.

Honored Social Butterfly

Just to be clear, the question should be whether or not Ivanka broke the law. Clearly she did.  

 

Did she have the opportunity to understand that she was breaking the law?  After the Republicans witch hunt over Hillary's server, everyone in America should know this. 

 

Finally, should she be punished for breaking the law? Well, she is the daughter of the Supreme Leader so I am thinking not much is going to happen. 

Honored Social Butterfly


@Richva wrote:

Just to be clear, the question should be whether or not Ivanka broke the law. Clearly she did.  

 

Did she have the opportunity to understand that she was breaking the law?  After the Republicans witch hunt over Hillary's server, everyone in America should know this. 

 

Finally, should she be punished for breaking the law? Well, she is the daughter of the Supreme Leader so I am thinking not much is going to happen. 


Yep - the feckless princess who can always go to daddy for help...

44>dolt45
Honored Social Butterfly

For Trump Cult members, the only difference that matters are the names. HIllary or Ivananka?

Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

For Trump Cult members, the only difference that matters are the names. HIllary or Ivananka?


No, for the Cult of Hate that is the only distinction.

 

For the rational people the distinction is private address vs private server.

0 Kudos
267 Views
14
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

For Trump Cult members, the only difference that matters are the names. HIllary or Ivananka?


No, for the Cult of Hate that is the only distinction.

 

For the rational people the distinction is private address vs private server.


Where do you get the idea that a private address on a public server is safer than a private server? Whoever controls the server determines the security.

 

Any mail or any other document on a public server can be read by those who control the server.

 

True, the distinction is private address (totally insecure) vs private server (likely much more secure, and Hillary’s was).

Honored Social Butterfly


@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

For Trump Cult members, the only difference that matters are the names. HIllary or Ivananka?


No, for the Cult of Hate that is the only distinction.

 

For the rational people the distinction is private address vs private server.


Where do you get the idea that a private address on a public server is safer than a private server? Whoever controls the server determines the security.

 

Any mail or any other document on a public server can be read by those who control the server.

 

True, the distinction is private address (totally insecure) vs private server (likely much more secure, and Hillary’s was).


Hillary was able to have her emails which were under subpoena destroyed thereby thwarting the investigation. Ivanka does not have that option.

 

And, talk about security - think Weiner.

0 Kudos
218 Views
12
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

When this story first broke, Trump brushed it off by saying "Ivanka didn't delete her emails."

 

Honored Social Butterfly


@gordyfl wrote:

When this story first broke, Trump brushed it off by saying "Ivanka didn't delete her emails."

 


Is, "Ivanka didn't erase her emails" not a true statement?

 

Is, "Hillary did erase her emails" not a true statement?

0 Kudos
904 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@gordyfl wrote:

When this story first broke, Trump brushed it off by saying "Ivanka didn't delete her emails."

 


Yep, all trump has is using a distraction connected to Hillary as some kind of defense for his daughter. Deflection and distraction is what the Right offers, just like trump. Even posters here have taken trump's cue and they also bring up Hillary.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

For Trump Cult members, the only difference that matters are the names. HIllary or Ivananka?


No, for the Cult of Hate that is the only distinction.

 

For the rational people the distinction is private address vs private server.


Where do you get the idea that a private address on a public server is safer than a private server? Whoever controls the server determines the security.

 

Any mail or any other document on a public server can be read by those who control the server.

 

True, the distinction is private address (totally insecure) vs private server (likely much more secure, and Hillary’s was).


Hillary was able to have her emails which were under subpoena destroyed thereby thwarting the investigation. Ivanka does not have that option.

 

And, talk about security - think Weiner.


You are at it again. there was an investigation and the FBI and JD found she did nothing wrong. If what you say was true she would have been charged and gone to trial. You better think about Wiener as he went to jail for sex on the Internet not for anything todo with his Wife's copies of Hillary E mails. You are one very mixed up person.

Honored Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

For Trump Cult members, the only difference that matters are the names. HIllary or Ivananka?


No, for the Cult of Hate that is the only distinction.

 

For the rational people the distinction is private address vs private server.


Where do you get the idea that a private address on a public server is safer than a private server? Whoever controls the server determines the security.

 

Any mail or any other document on a public server can be read by those who control the server.

 

True, the distinction is private address (totally insecure) vs private server (likely much more secure, and Hillary’s was).


Hillary was able to have her emails which were under subpoena destroyed thereby thwarting the investigation. Ivanka does not have that option.

 

And, talk about security - think Weiner.


You are at it again. there was an investigation and the FBI and JD found she did nothing wrong. If what you say was true she would have been charged and gone to trial. You better think about Wiener as he went to jail for sex on the Internet not for anything todo with his Wife's copies of Hillary E mails. You are one very mixed up person.


Actually you are at it again. Here is reality "by the numbers":

1. The FBI did not investigate the private sever aspect, they investigated the mishandling of classified material aspect;

2. The FBI found she did do something wrong. However, as a result of partisan corruption, Comey opted to not follow up because (as he put it) he couldn't prove she intended to break the law.

3. Some of Hillary's classified emails showed up on Weiner's computer.

0 Kudos
423 Views
7
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

For Trump Cult members, the only difference that matters are the names. HIllary or Ivananka?


No, for the Cult of Hate that is the only distinction.

 

For the rational people the distinction is private address vs private server.


Where do you get the idea that a private address on a public server is safer than a private server? Whoever controls the server determines the security.

 

Any mail or any other document on a public server can be read by those who control the server.

 

True, the distinction is private address (totally insecure) vs private server (likely much more secure, and Hillary’s was).


Hillary was able to have her emails which were under subpoena destroyed thereby thwarting the investigation. Ivanka does not have that option.

 

And, talk about security - think Weiner.


You are at it again. there was an investigation and the FBI and JD found she did nothing wrong. If what you say was true she would have been charged and gone to trial. You better think about Wiener as he went to jail for sex on the Internet not for anything todo with his Wife's copies of Hillary E mails. You are one very mixed up person.


Actually you are at it again. Here is reality "by the numbers":

1. The FBI did not investigate the private sever aspect, they investigated the mishandling of classified material aspect;

2. The FBI found she did do something wrong. However, as a result of partisan corruption, Comey opted to not follow up because (as he put it) he couldn't prove she intended to break the law.

3. Some of Hillary's classified emails showed up on Weiner's computer.


By he numbers.

1 Not true.

2 Not true

3 Anything that showed up was ok per the FBI

She was not charged after the FBI looked at all of this period. She did nothing wrong per the FBI and JD. Only in the fanticy land of the far right to we have this nonsense still running.

Honored Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

For Trump Cult members, the only difference that matters are the names. HIllary or Ivananka?


No, for the Cult of Hate that is the only distinction.

 

For the rational people the distinction is private address vs private server.


Where do you get the idea that a private address on a public server is safer than a private server? Whoever controls the server determines the security.

 

Any mail or any other document on a public server can be read by those who control the server.

 

True, the distinction is private address (totally insecure) vs private server (likely much more secure, and Hillary’s was).


Hillary was able to have her emails which were under subpoena destroyed thereby thwarting the investigation. Ivanka does not have that option.

 

And, talk about security - think Weiner.


You are at it again. there was an investigation and the FBI and JD found she did nothing wrong. If what you say was true she would have been charged and gone to trial. You better think about Wiener as he went to jail for sex on the Internet not for anything todo with his Wife's copies of Hillary E mails. You are one very mixed up person.


Actually you are at it again. Here is reality "by the numbers":

1. The FBI did not investigate the private sever aspect, they investigated the mishandling of classified material aspect;

2. The FBI found she did do something wrong. However, as a result of partisan corruption, Comey opted to not follow up because (as he put it) he couldn't prove she intended to break the law.

3. Some of Hillary's classified emails showed up on Weiner's computer.


By he numbers.

1 Not true.

2 Not true

3 Anything that showed up was ok per the FBI

She was not charged after the FBI looked at all of this period. She did nothing wrong per the FBI and JD. Only in the fanticy land of the far right to we have this nonsense still running.


By the numbers:

1. It is true;

2. it is true;

3. not true.

 https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/29/state-releases-huma-abedins-work-docs-found-...

 

Comey said she did mishandle classified material but he couldn't prove that she intended to.

0 Kudos
410 Views
5
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

For Trump Cult members, the only difference that matters are the names. HIllary or Ivananka?


No, for the Cult of Hate that is the only distinction.

 

For the rational people the distinction is private address vs private server.


Where do you get the idea that a private address on a public server is safer than a private server? Whoever controls the server determines the security.

 

Any mail or any other document on a public server can be read by those who control the server.

 

True, the distinction is private address (totally insecure) vs private server (likely much more secure, and Hillary’s was).


Hillary was able to have her emails which were under subpoena destroyed thereby thwarting the investigation. Ivanka does not have that option.

 

And, talk about security - think Weiner.


You are at it again. there was an investigation and the FBI and JD found she did nothing wrong. If what you say was true she would have been charged and gone to trial. You better think about Wiener as he went to jail for sex on the Internet not for anything todo with his Wife's copies of Hillary E mails. You are one very mixed up person.


Actually you are at it again. Here is reality "by the numbers":

1. The FBI did not investigate the private sever aspect, they investigated the mishandling of classified material aspect;

2. The FBI found she did do something wrong. However, as a result of partisan corruption, Comey opted to not follow up because (as he put it) he couldn't prove she intended to break the law.

3. Some of Hillary's classified emails showed up on Weiner's computer.


By he numbers.

1 Not true.

2 Not true

3 Anything that showed up was ok per the FBI

She was not charged after the FBI looked at all of this period. She did nothing wrong per the FBI and JD. Only in the fanticy land of the far right to we have this nonsense still running.


By the numbers:

1. It is true;

2. it is true;

3. not true.

 https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/29/state-releases-huma-abedins-work-docs-found-...

 

Comey said she did mishandle classified material but he couldn't prove that she intended to.


You do not even understand your support article. Your support article is not about Hilliary it is about her aide. No one cares what Comey said, but what he did, and what he did tells us Hillary did nothing wrong.  She was not charged FACT. Now stop your nonsense none of it is true, and no matter how much nonsense you post you can not make it true. Facts are facts, and fact tells us she did nothing wrong.

Honored Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

For Trump Cult members, the only difference that matters are the names. HIllary or Ivananka?


No, for the Cult of Hate that is the only distinction.

 

For the rational people the distinction is private address vs private server.


Where do you get the idea that a private address on a public server is safer than a private server? Whoever controls the server determines the security.

 

Any mail or any other document on a public server can be read by those who control the server.

 

True, the distinction is private address (totally insecure) vs private server (likely much more secure, and Hillary’s was).


Hillary was able to have her emails which were under subpoena destroyed thereby thwarting the investigation. Ivanka does not have that option.

 

And, talk about security - think Weiner.


You are at it again. there was an investigation and the FBI and JD found she did nothing wrong. If what you say was true she would have been charged and gone to trial. You better think about Wiener as he went to jail for sex on the Internet not for anything todo with his Wife's copies of Hillary E mails. You are one very mixed up person.


Actually you are at it again. Here is reality "by the numbers":

1. The FBI did not investigate the private sever aspect, they investigated the mishandling of classified material aspect;

2. The FBI found she did do something wrong. However, as a result of partisan corruption, Comey opted to not follow up because (as he put it) he couldn't prove she intended to break the law.

3. Some of Hillary's classified emails showed up on Weiner's computer.


By he numbers.

1 Not true.

2 Not true

3 Anything that showed up was ok per the FBI

She was not charged after the FBI looked at all of this period. She did nothing wrong per the FBI and JD. Only in the fanticy land of the far right to we have this nonsense still running.


By the numbers:

1. It is true;

2. it is true;

3. not true.

 https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/29/state-releases-huma-abedins-work-docs-found-...

 

Comey said she did mishandle classified material but he couldn't prove that she intended to.


You do not even understand your support article. Your support article is not about Hilliary it is about her aide. No one cares what Comey said, but what he did, and what he did tells us Hillary did nothing wrong.  She was not charged FACT. Now stop your nonsense none of it is true, and no matter how much nonsense you post you can not make it true. Facts are facts, and fact tells us she did nothing wrong.


Of course I do - it was about her emails that she was responsible for.

 

Of course she wasn't charged - the corrupt elements of the Obama DOJ covered her. 

 

And yes, facts are facts.

0 Kudos
387 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

@rk9152

Please provide facts and evidence of the accusations against Hillary that you are making...not opinions...proof! Your statements run counter to FBI findings. 

 

To the resistance!

There is a bigger picture also. May we all watch the bright shiny object that trump and minions are throwing for us to now watch...now, house repubs want to bring in Comey and Lynch for questioning about the Hillary emails. Does anyone think that this is to take attention away from dear, sweet little ivanka?

Besides, when repubs run out of valid talking points, let’s investigate Hillary!

Honored Social Butterfly


@williamb39198 wrote: 

To the resistance!

There is a bigger picture also. May we all watch the bright shiny object that trump and minions are throwing for us to now watch...now, house repubs want to bring in Comey and Lynch for questioning about the Hillary emails. Does anyone think that this is to take attention away from dear, sweet little ivanka?

Besides, when repubs run out of valid talking points, let’s investigate Hillary!

************************************

You know williamb39198, you make a very good point here.  Of course, Trump is going to deny any possibility of his baby chicklet's  wrong doing and we know when no other explanation or justification can be put forward, Trump relies on his old standby--blame Hilary!  But the added dimension here now is how the House republicans are, in effect, joining together (colluding perhaps) withTrump to offer this time-worn "Hilary's emails" distraction and defense. Of course, their true purpose is to throw the hounds off of the scent of Trump's favorite progeny--Ivanka. 

 

This leaves me wondering, "How long are republicans going to waste taxpayer dollars on investigating, condemning, and burning Hilary in effigy?" 


 

Honored Social Butterfly


@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

Please provide facts and evidence of the accusations against Hillary that you are making...not opinions...proof! Your statements run counter to FBI findings. 

 

To the resistance!

There is a bigger picture also. May we all watch the bright shiny object that trump and minions are throwing for us to now watch...now, house repubs want to bring in Comey and Lynch for questioning about the Hillary emails. Does anyone think that this is to take attention away from dear, sweet little ivanka?

Besides, when repubs run out of valid talking points, let’s investigate Hillary!


Comey's words that had the Dems all POed.

0 Kudos
381 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Isn't this a delightful little hate fest - all based on a fraud.

 

Two terms are important here - "private account" and "private server".

0 Kudos
265 Views
24
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

Isn't this a delightful little hate fest - all based on a fraud.

 

Two terms are important here - "private account" and "private server".


How little you know. There is no such thing as a private account. She used her account which was on a public server which has little security, and they say her account was interlocked with her husbands account. A private server can be controlled by the owner and have all kinds of security controls built in. Now you are referring to Hillary's server which had more security built into it than the Gov.t server did, and at the time she went that path there was no rule against it. Most govt. people were on the same path she was. Yes the 2 terms are important, but the real item is that now there are rules against that and she broke the rules, and she new the rules as Daddy mouthed them at every rally. Now he can get his stupid rally attendees to wail lock her up for his daughter. Have no fear his attendees will do it for him.

Honored Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Isn't this a delightful little hate fest - all based on a fraud.

 

Two terms are important here - "private account" and "private server".


How little you know. There is no such thing as a private account. She used her account which was on a public server which has little security, and they say her account was interlocked with her husbands account. A private server can be controlled by the owner and have all kinds of security controls built in. Now you are referring to Hillary's server which had more security built into it than the Gov.t server did, and at the time she went that path there was no rule against it. Most govt. people were on the same path she was. Yes the 2 terms are important, but the real item is that now there are rules against that and she broke the rules, and she new the rules as Daddy mouthed them at every rally. Now he can get his stupid rally attendees to wail lock her up for his daughter. Have no fear his attendees will do it for him.


Hillary was able to erase her subpoenaed emails because she controlled the server. A public server is not controlled by the user.

Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Isn't this a delightful little hate fest - all based on a fraud.

 

Two terms are important here - "private account" and "private server".


How little you know. There is no such thing as a private account. She used her account which was on a public server which has little security, and they say her account was interlocked with her husbands account. A private server can be controlled by the owner and have all kinds of security controls built in. Now you are referring to Hillary's server which had more security built into it than the Gov.t server did, and at the time she went that path there was no rule against it. Most govt. people were on the same path she was. Yes the 2 terms are important, but the real item is that now there are rules against that and she broke the rules, and she new the rules as Daddy mouthed them at every rally. Now he can get his stupid rally attendees to wail lock her up for his daughter. Have no fear his attendees will do it for him.


Hillary was able to erase her subpoenaed emails because she controlled the server. A public server is not controlled by the user.


Hillary did nothing wrong per the FBI and JD. How little you know.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png