Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Ivanka Clothing Going Out of Business - Heh heh

Message 11 of 20

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

This topic is a great example of the blind hatred of the left.

Your post is a great example of your own blind hatred of the left.

How so?? A woman's business is going under and the response is "Heh Heh" because her name is Trump. What has pointing that out to do with any blind hatred on my part?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 20

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No, not in the least. It's just joy at yet another Trump-branded overprices junk going OFF the market, joy at the knowledge more unsuspecting Americans will not be fleeced by the Trump Family Traitors who confuse the Public Trust with a Public Trough.

Like I said, blind hatred - reconfirmed. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

Your post is a great example of your own blind hatred of the left.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

Blind Hatred....................how about Hypocrisy...................

Ivanka travels the world on the US Tax Payers Dime - she claims to be a advocate for Woman - all her clothing line is made in Chinese Sweat Shops by young female children

She just shut down her clothing line - why - my guess - Mueller is going to find she got Chinese Patent and Copyright Deals in a Quid Pro Quo and she wants to bail........................

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 20

Here is an interesting question. Ivanka kept ownership but gave up managing the company to prevent a conflict of interest (HA).  Now she says she does not have time to run the company AND be her father's procurer. 

So, did she give up managing the company when she said or not? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

No, not in the least. It's just joy at yet another Trump-branded overprices junk going OFF the market, joy at the knowledge more unsuspecting Americans will not be fleeced by the Trump Family Traitors who confuse the Public Trust with a Public Trough.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 20

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 20

Sorry, since I  place Veterans.  I did purchase  5 items of I Trump's clothing line.  These items where 2 dollars each,  out of my own  money. I just had to purchase a my local  T J Max.  Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 20

Thank you for your post.  I buy made in America  only.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Ivanka Clothing Going Out of Business - Heh heh

Message 20 of 20

Hey maybe Trump could have US Tax Payers Bail Out Ivanka Too Here's What Retail Workers Have To Say About How Ivanka Trump Clothes Are Selling

At stores across New York City, the Ivanka Trump collection is seeing clearance pricing, slashed inventory, and a new home in the back of stores

DSW

Finding Ivanka Trump shoes at DSW was surprisingly difficult — even for a sales associate, who couldn't remember the last time she'd seen them anywhere besides the clearance rack.

"I've been walking up and down the store all day, and I actually haven't seen any," she said. They were later found — just one style, three colors — toward the back of the store.

When BuzzFeed News returned the following day, the display looked completely untouched, and a different employee confirmed it hadn't been restocked.

"I don't see them being bought, like, ever," she said.

Macys

At Macy's in Herald Square, one of the largest department stores in the world, a sales associate said Ivanka Trump shoes were "selling quite well."

But, he conceded, inventory of the brand has been slashed in half. The stockroom used to have five bins of Ivanka Trump shoes. Now they're down to just two or three.

Nordstom

Despite Nordstrom's announcement that it would sever ties with the brand, Ivanka Trump shoes could still be found at the Nordstrom Rack discount outlet in Union Square.

However, a sales associate said the only Ivanka Trump products he's seen come in lately have all been leftovers from main Nordstrom locations.

"They've been coming in as clearance," he said — apparently a last-ditch effort to sell off stragglers.

Saks Fifth Avenue - Trump Could Shoot Someone Here But No one is buying his Daughters Shoes 

At Saks Off Fifth — Saks Fifth Avenue's outlet store — an employee said Ivanka Trump shoes were selling so poorly they were pulled off the floor.

They are now all on clearance and final sale, at discounts of up to 80% off.

It's a similar situation on the store's website, which has 78 Ivanka Trump items in stock, all of which are discounted between 44% and 75%.

Burlington Coat Factory

Manhattan's Burlington Coat Factory had received a whole shipment of new Ivanka dresses the previous day, employees told BuzzFeed News. Even so, they struggled to locate even one of them.

One employee said the Ivanka Trump collection used to be prominently displayed up front in the store's "designer" section. Now, it's somewhere toward the back of the store.

The employee said she was "not sure why."

Source - https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/juliareinstein/heres-what-retail-workers-have-to-say-about-how-...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors