Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Ivanka Clothing Going Out of Business - Heh heh

Message 1 of 20

Just buy American. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 20

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

This topic is a great example of the blind hatred of the left.

I see your problem - you don’t know what ‘blind hatred’ even means.

Would the average man know or care about the financial woes of a high priced women's clothing line owned by an obscure woman?

But, if her name is Trump ........I believe I do understand "blind hatred".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

I see your problem - you don’t know what ‘blind hatred’ even means.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 20

Ivanka Clothing Going Out of Business - Heh heh

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/07/ivanka-trump-clothing-line

IVANKA TRUMP LEARNS CHILD PRISONS AREN’T GREAT FOR SHOE SALES

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 20

@mickstuder wrote:

WHAAAAT - I didn;t even know her last name was Trump...........................all I knew was some spolied rich Republican Brat with no Talent for anything - was given a Million Dollars by her Daddy to start a business  - money that was earned through corruption - money laundering - tax evasion & undisclosed loans from Sanctioned Russians & cheating Legititimate American Workers and Business Owners out of money they were owed - and I was simply pleased & tickled pink to see that once again - what goes around comes around

More blind Hatred just Being shotgunned out There.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 20

@mickstuder wrote:

So once again - if it's Democrats who are in Control - Republicans are screaming at the top of their lungs whenever the Government attempts to stimulate the Economy or help Businesses or Individuals .......here we have a Wonderful Example of a Pure Free Market in Action & no Big Brother comes to the rescue ...................A US Business through a combination of Poor Management - Poor Quality Overpriced Merchandise was rejected by consumers and it's failed...............................

Americans take note of the Facts and are labled by Republicans as Haters................................

Again - how many versions of Reality do Republicans expect other Americans to accept?

Once Again, the topic Itself show Blind hatred for the President and his Family.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 20

ivanka yard sale.jpg

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Your post is a great example of your own blind hatred of the left.

How so?? A woman's business is going under and the response is "Heh Heh" because her name is Trump. What has pointing that out to do with any blind hatred on my part?

WHAAAAT - I didn;t even know her last name was Trump...........................all I knew was some spolied rich Republican Brat with no Talent for anything - was given a Million Dollars by her Daddy to start a business  - money that was earned through corruption - money laundering - tax evasion & undisclosed loans from Sanctioned Russians & cheating Legititimate American Workers and Business Owners out of money they were owed - and I was simply pleased & tickled pink to see that once again - what goes around comes around

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Your post is a great example of your own blind hatred of the left.

How so?? A woman's business is going under and the response is "Heh Heh" because her name is Trump. What has pointing that out to do with any blind hatred on my part?

Ivanka's shortcomings (much like those of her father) appear to have had an effect that may have resulted in her business suffering and possibly "going under"...

Perhaps Ivanka will learn how to get some feck, (ironically, it's a real Scottish word) instead of being so persistently feckless...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No, not in the least. It's just joy at yet another Trump-branded overprices junk going OFF the market, joy at the knowledge more unsuspecting Americans will not be fleeced by the Trump Family Traitors who confuse the Public Trust with a Public Trough.

Like I said, blind hatred - reconfirmed. 

So once again - if it's Democrats who are in Control - Republicans are screaming at the top of their lungs whenever the Government attempts to stimulate the Economy or help Businesses or Individuals .......here we have a Wonderful Example of a Pure Free Market in Action & no Big Brother comes to the rescue ...................A US Business through a combination of Poor Management - Poor Quality Overpriced Merchandise was rejected by consumers and it's failed...............................

Americans take note of the Facts and are labled by Republicans as Haters................................

Again - how many versions of Reality do Republicans expect other Americans to accept?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views