Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: It's time for a real woman for President to stand up

Message 71 of 85

@fangoh45 wrote:

@dj146 wrote:

Let's not forget she's an accomplished violinist and more importantly a proud, respected member of the Augusta National Golf club. She has more than enough credentials to hold the office.

You mean to say that she doesn't play the piano?  Gee, that to me would bring up her qualification.  but I guess that playing golf is not the number one requirement to become President.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 85

The one GW Bush and Cheney lied everyone into , you know the Weapons of Mass Deception , when a few Democrats unfortunately trusted their Commander in Chief.   Your little games never end rk9152

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 85

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@dj146 wrote:

IMO there is only one qualified woman for the WH. No it's for dam sure not Hillary & no it's not Oprah

It's Condoleezza Rice. She got it all.

If by "all" you mean "all the blood of 5200 brave Americans who died in the worthless and unwinnable Wars she was so instrumental in lying us into", you have a point. But why you want such a teller of deadly lies to lead you is a bit of a mystery. Probably has something to do with overexposure to Fox.

Which war are you talking about, the one the Dems voted for or the one that Obama called "the good war"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 85

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@dj146 wrote:

IMO there is only one qualified woman for the WH. No it's for dam sure not Hillary & no it's not Oprah

If by "all" you mean "all the blood of 5200 brave Americans who died in the worthless and unwinnable Wars she was so instrumental in lying us into", you have a point. But why you want such a teller of deadly lies to lead you is a bit of a mystery. Probably has something to do with overexposure to Fox.

It's so sad and very telling when racism rears it's ugly head. We can only hope she will be judged by her merits and not the color of her skin.

Funny, Hillary Clinton-a white women is not condemed for telling lies where people died along with her dreadful lies about her miraculous escape from so, so much deadly enemy fire.

Something to do with overexposure to Clinton News Network-I guess.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 85

@dj146 wrote:

I would just add that Ms Rice has been all over the world representing the US, had talks with just about every world leader, been at the UN, worked with a WH administration, been in the situation room, dealt with capitol hill, carries herself with an air of grace & poise that demands & gets respect from leaders all over the world, dealt with the press, does not use bad words & with all of that she is NOT a career politician that tells you only what you want to hear. O’yes I almost forgot,  (Condoleezza Rice was the first African-American woman to be appointed national security adviser and U.S. Secretary of State.)

Let's not forget she's an accomplished violinist and more importantly a proud, respected member of the Augusta National Golf club. She has more than enough credentials to hold the office.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 85

@dj146 wrote:

I could not agree more. She's super and would get my vote in a NYminute-Excellent choice!!!

Let's see what our liberal posters on this forum have to say about her.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 85

@dj146 wrote:

My my my such vicious attacks. For sure I must be back in the swamp .

O 'yes unless I am mistaken the Secretary of state/ N S A does not make the call to go to war or even commit troops, Probably has something to do with overexposure to CNN.

May I request to know as to why you seem to have an inability to accept other opinions without thinking that they are vicious attacks and make assumptions as to what news they listen to?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 85

Everyone has a right to their opinion , but the Iraq War has been proven to be so wrong, costly and based on lies.  Over 200,000 dead , 300,000 disabled and Trillions of Dollars for what ?

IRAQ had Nothing to do with 911 and had NO Weapons of Mass Destruction !!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 85

@dj146 wrote:

Yep - she has been bought and paid for and has been owned and controlled since the late eighties.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 85

My my my such vicious attacks. For sure I must be back in the swamp .

O 'yes unless I am mistaken the Secretary of state/ N S A does not make the call to go to war or even commit troops, Probably has something to do with overexposure to CNN.

http://voiceyouropinion.proboards.com/
Kudos
Views