Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: It's time for a real woman for President to stand up

Message 61 of 85
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 85
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 85

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Evidently you don't remember dj146.

Evidently that could be considered an attempt for a personal attack?

And I believe that a presidential contender should be based on a person's ability, not their gender, race, religion, etc., nor on quotas. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 85

@fangoh45 wrote:

@dj146 wrote:

I would just add that Ms Rice has been all over the world representing the US, had talks with just about every world leader, been at the UN, worked with a WH administration, been in the situation room, dealt with capitol hill, carries herself with an air of grace & poise that demands & gets respect from leaders all over the world, dealt with the press, does not use bad words & with all of that she is NOT a career politician that tells you only what you want to hear. O’yes I almost forgot,  (Condoleezza Rice was the first African-American woman to be appointed national security adviser and U.S. Secretary of State.)

Let's not forget she's an accomplished violinist and more importantly a proud, respected member of the Augusta National Golf club. She has more than enough credentials to hold the office.

Hmm ......... I didn't know that playing the violin and being a member of Augusta National were credentials for being POTUS.  Does trump have either of those "credentials" ???

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 85

@rker321 wrote:

@dj146 wrote:

My my my such vicious attacks. For sure I must be back in the swamp .

O 'yes unless I am mistaken the Secretary of state/ N S A does not make the call to go to war or even commit troops, Probably has something to do with overexposure to CNN.

May I request to know as to why you seem to have an inability to accept other opinions without thinking that they are vicious attacks and make assumptions as to what news they listen to?

Evidently you don't remember dj146.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 85

@dj146 wrote:

IMO there is only one qualified woman for the WH. No it's for dam sure not Hillary & no it's not Oprah

It's Condoleezza Rice. She got it all.

Aren't you satisfied with our Liar-In-Chief ?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 85

@dj146 wrote:

IMO there is only one qualified woman for the WH. No it's for dam sure not Hillary & no it's not Oprah

It's Condoleezza Rice. She got it all.

Be careful what you wish for as you might find she is as anti Trump as most thinking people are.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 85

@rker321 wrote:

You mean to say that she doesn't play the piano?  Gee, that to me would bring up her qualification.  but I guess that playing golf is not the number one requirement to become President.

Much like Truman.  I'd much rather have a President who plays the piano rather than golf.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 85

@mandm84 wrote:

The one GW Bush and Cheney lied everyone into , you know the Weapons of Mass Deception , when a few Democrats unfortunately trusted their Commander in Chief.   Your little games never end rk9152

You overlooked Obama's "good war" - a "little game" on your part?

As to those "few" Dems - 

Baucus (D-MT), Yea  Bayh (D-IN), Yea  Biden (D-DE), Yea  Breaux (D-LA), Yea  Cantwell (D-WA), Yea  Carnahan (D-MO), Yea  Carper (D-DE), Yea  Cleland  (D-GA), Yea  Clinton (D-NY), Yea  Daschle (D-SD), Yea  Dodd (D-CT), Yea  Dorgan (D-ND), Yea  Edwards (D-NC), Yea  Feinstein (D-CA), Yea  Harkin (D-IA), Yea  Hollings (D-SC), Yea  Johnson (D-SD), Yea  Kerry (D-MA), Yea 
Kohl (D-WI), Yea  Landrieu (D-LA), Yea  Lieberman (D-CT), Yea  Lincoln (D-AR), Yea  Miller (D-GA), Yea  Nelson (D-NE), Yea  Reid (D-NV), Yea  Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea  Schumer (D-NY), Yea  Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

Another "little game"???
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 85

@fangoh45 wrote:

Let's not forget she's an accomplished violinist and more importantly a proud, respected member of the Augusta National Golf club. She has more than enough credentials to hold the office.

Wrong!   She was never a violininst.

She had aspirations of being a professional concert pianist - but in the summer after her sophmore year at DU, she attended the Aspen Music Festival and School - where the most talented students in the world attend - and she encountered pianists that she recognized as being far more talented than she was, and switched from music to Political Science.

Wonder how many other facts get "remembered differently" than in the real world...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views