Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: It's time for a real woman for President to stand up

Message 31 of 85

You all men should simply open up a new thread and leave us women alone.  None of you have an inkling on what a woman can and cannot do. don't try to shove down our throats your own concepts of what it should or shouldn't be.

So. please, go and discuss what man should become President. and we will see if we like your candidates of not.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 85
Spoiler

@alferdpacker wrote:

Here's a real woman who could do what trump is consistently failing to do.

She did accurately characterize trump's lifelong lying and cowardice...

Duckworth slams Trump: I won't be lectured on military needs by a 'five-deferment draft dodger' | Th...

BTW - Rice could have served in uniform - but she didn't.

BTW- let’s not forget oBAMA who also could have served in uniform.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 85
Spoiler

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Game of lies rk9152

Is there something in specific that In have posted with which you disagree?

Or is your idea of "discussion" to just throw out meaningless insults?

The majority of the Grotesque Obscene Pedophile party have always had clinically fascinating opinions of what is and isn't "meaningless" - all of which - quite unfortunately - have always failed to match up on a one-to-one basis with fact based scientific reality out here in the real world...

Are you sure you have your parties correct?I don’t recall any members of the Republican Party being elevated to the elite status on Lolita Airlines like former president Slick Willy. I’m sure The topic of conversations on those flights centered around grand daughters. You know he has a propensity  to talk about grandkids wherever there’s a plane close by.

Where is this “Spoiler” drop-down coming from? 
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 85

Here's a real woman who could do what trump is consistently failing to do.

She did accurately characterize trump's lifelong lying and cowardice...

Duckworth slams Trump: I won't be lectured on military needs by a 'five-deferment draft dodger' | Th...

BTW - Rice could have served in uniform - but she didn't.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 85

Many posters seem to be going off topic and I for one will try to bring back this discussion to the title of this thread.

The fact that I am a woman that doesn't make me terminally stupid.If  a candidate comes to the front and happens to have all the necessary qualifications, I wouldn't mind voting for that candidate.

But, just to say, that now is the time to have a woman for President, is in my mind an affront to my intelligence.
I will not fall for that disgraceful attempt to have women appear stupid.
Women don't vote for women, they vote for candidate that appeal to what they believe.
So, in my view, this thread is in disguise taking a subject to make women look uninformed and stupid.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 85

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

The Lies that led us into the Costliest War in our history in Iraq and the lies from our current leader. Sorry If that insults you rk9152. Truth does hurt !!!

So, the Dems were stupid, eight years of Obama didn't happen, Obama never referred to the "good war", and Trump hasn't resolved all the problems in the world in his first year.

Did you say something about "truth"?

Yes but what is your position on Stormy Daniels as the next Republican candidate for president?

Stormy Daniels would be infinitely better than Rice.

She would be a real woman who - unlike Rice - doesn't have the criminally dishonest  backing of bleephole republican politicians.

Stormy is honest about what she has had to do in her career, while Rice is a bald-faced liar that doesn't give a diddly-dam about the vast majority of Americans - provided she stays wealthy and powerful.   

It's a dead certainty Rice never has taken any oath of office without having  knowingly lied outrageously, and couldn't take any oath of office in the future without knowingly lying outrageously.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 85

170_zpsef7f7a02.gif

Well I guess all can still read the topic of the thread, right.

http://voiceyouropinion.proboards.com/
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 85

Yeah you're finally correct rk9152 !!!

Obama's " Good War " ( If there ever was one ) in Afghanistan and Pakistan , where our brave soldiers found and eliminated Bin Laden. He did have something to do with 911 , unlike Iraq !!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 85

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

The Lies that led us into the Costliest War in our history in Iraq and the lies from our current leader. Sorry If that insults you rk9152. Truth does hurt !!!

So, the Dems were stupid, eight years of Obama didn't happen, Obama never referred to the "good war", and Trump hasn't resolved all the problems in the world in his first year.

Yes but what is your position on Stormy Daniels as the next Republican candidate for president?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 85

@mandm84 wrote:

Kudos
Views