Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: It's time for a real woman for President to stand up

Message 21 of 85

@fangoh45 wrote:

If you would read the entire posts along with the replies, you would see I was just countering a claim by another poster about individuals not serving in uniform. Mentioning Rice, but not oBAMA. 

It seems he elected to smoke Doobies versus going to Boot Camp.

Where as Trump was elected to play golf on his weekly Florida, taxpayer funded, vacations. I was just reading that he has spent 1/4 of his presidency playing golf.  That seems like a record. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 85

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:
Spoiler

@alferdpacker wrote:

Here's a real woman who could do what trump is consistently failing to do.

She did accurately characterize trump's lifelong lying and cowardice...

Duckworth slams Trump: I won't be lectured on military needs by a 'five-deferment draft dodger' | Th...

BTW - Rice could have served in uniform - but she didn't.

BTW- let’s not forget oBAMA who also could have served in uniform.

What a ridiculous thing it is to bring up Mr. Obama with regard to military service.

There are glaring differences here, which anyone with common sense, a brain and a bit of honesty knows.

But since not all of us possess all those traits, I will tell them that:

Mr. Obama was not drafted because there was no conscription at that point in time

Mr. Obama chose to serve his country by going into poor neighborhoods as a community organizer thereby serving people.

Mr. Obama put himself through college and law school, all with the interest of helping others.

Mr. Obama never lied and used  daddy‘s money (or anyone else'smoney)  to escape the draft or to avoid serving his country as a civilian.

The idiot in chief, on the other hand, use daddy‘s money to buy off a doctor five times.

trump did nothing EVER to help ANYONE  other than HIMSELF.

trump continues to take money away from others to fulfill his greedy needs and those of others like him.

trump has NEVER ONCE done anything to help ANYBODY other than himself. 

trump is a liar.

trump is a draft dodger.

trump  is inept.

trump sucks.

Impeach trump now. 

Man  or woman –Gillibrand would be GREAT – vote for anybody except the draft dodging felon and idiot  known as trump.

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

If you would read the entire posts along with the replies, you would see I was just countering a claim by another poster about individuals not serving in uniform. Mentioning Rice, but not oBAMA. 

It seems he elected to smoke Doobies versus going to Boot Camp.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 85

@rker321 wrote:

You all men should simply open up a new thread and leave us women alone.  None of you have an inkling on what a woman can and cannot do. don't try to shove down our throats your own concepts of what it should or shouldn't be.

So. please, go and discuss what man should become President. and we will see if we like your candidates of not.

Getting a bit territorial aren’t we? So, should liberals have their own topic and conservatives have their own and on and on?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 85

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Spoiler

What a ridiculous thing it is to bring up Mr. Obama with regard to military service.

There are glaring differences here, which anyone with common sense, a brain and a bit of honesty knows.

Mr. Obama was not drafted because there was no conscription at that point in time

But of course as I posted to someone else on another thread, just because there was no draft or a person wasn't drafted, that is no excuse.  Trump used an exemption that was available to anyone seeking one...money didn't matter.

Why is it that those here who has never served in the military yet is having heartburn because Trump used an exemption to avoid service? 

Also what about Slick Willy that actually did a flim flam to avoid the draft?  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 85

@fangoh45 wrote:
Spoiler

@alferdpacker wrote:

Here's a real woman who could do what trump is consistently failing to do.

She did accurately characterize trump's lifelong lying and cowardice...

Duckworth slams Trump: I won't be lectured on military needs by a 'five-deferment draft dodger' | Th...

BTW - Rice could have served in uniform - but she didn't.

Mr. Obama chose to serve his country by going into poor neighborhoods as a community organizer thereby serving people.

Mr. Obama put himself through college and law school, all with the interest of helping others.

Mr. Obama never lied and used  daddy‘s money (or anyone else'smoney)  to escape the draft or to avoid serving his country as a civilian.

The idiot in chief, on the other hand, use daddy‘s money to buy off a doctor five times.

trump did nothing EVER to help ANYONE  other than HIMSELF.

trump continues to take money away from others to fulfill his greedy needs and those of others like him.

trump has NEVER ONCE done anything to help ANYBODY other than himself. 

trump is a liar.

trump is a draft dodger.

trump  is inept.

trump sucks.

Impeach trump now. 

Man  or woman –Gillibrand would be GREAT – vote for anybody except the draft dodging felon and idiot  known as trump.

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 85

Who would you vote for...

Reminds me of a little ditty John Prine sang back during the Reagan maladministration - it went something like...

"If President Reagan died, who would you vote for?

"If President Reagan died, how could you tell?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 85

Well rk321, If you say so , Kirsten Gillibrand is my man then !!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 85

@dj146 wrote:

170_zpsef7f7a02.gif

Well I guess all can still read the topic of the thread, right.

I'll ask you a question that is on-topic:   Would you like for Rice to "stand up" and run against Trump in the next presidential primary? If she did, who would you vote for, Rice or Trump ?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 85

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@dj146 wrote:

IMO there is only one qualified woman for the WH. No it's for dam sure not Hillary & no it's not Oprah

It's Condoleezza Rice. She got it all.

Aren't you satisfied with our Liar-In-Chief ?

Check the topic, chas. Sometimes that is more important than petty insults.

You are the one that needs to "check the topic". dj146 posted that "it's time for a real woman to stand up", and mentioned Rice, a Republican. This is the end of trump's first year as president. If Rice "steps up", that means she would run against trump in the next primary for president. Thus, my question (no insult, just a question) to dj146.  Focus rk, focus.

So ...... if Rice were to run against trump in the next presidential primary, who would you vote for? (excuse me if that's an insult)

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 85

@rker321 wrote:

You all men should simply open up a new thread and leave us women alone.  None of you have an inkling on what a woman can and cannot do. don't try to shove down our throats your own concepts of what it should or shouldn't be.

I am well aware of what women can do.  I've had them working for me, and I've worked for them.  And I've had those who attempted to pull 'why can't you be a gentleman' on me.  The language I used then wasn't exactly nice.  But if a woman wants to be in political office then she needs to earn it on her own merits and abilities just like anyone else.

Kudos
Views