Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: It's time for a real woman for President to stand up

Message 1 of 85

@n469249d wrote:

I think Melania is one of the luckiest women in the world....she's intelligient...how many languages do You know...???.. she's drop dead gorgeous and she is married to a very intelligient and powerful man who IS VERY UP FRONT with his views and is SO much more with the program that the previous president who was such an ineffective individual.  I think she would probably make a great president herself, although I doubt she would be interested.  And we sure don't need a woman who is there just because she is a woman....give me a break...or because of ethnicity..... and hey! I am a woman.

Without getting into anything about her husband, I think you need to look up the qualifications for becoming a President.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 85

I think Melania is one of the luckiest women in the world....she's intelligient...how many languages do You know...???.. she's drop dead gorgeous and she is married to a very intelligient and powerful man who IS VERY UP FRONT with his views and is SO much more with the program that the previous president who was such an ineffective individual.  I think she would probably make a great president herself, although I doubt she would be interested.  And we sure don't need a woman who is there just because she is a woman....give me a break...or because of ethnicity..... and hey! I am a woman.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 85

I've had some women bosses in my lifetime and some of them far exceeded many male bosses with the ability to be great leaders.  Without a doubt I feel it is time for a woman president.  I do not understand how D.T. not only was elected but remains in office.  His abilities as a leader is nonexistent; so, whomever runs should have an impeccable track record as not only a great business person but have tact, vision, diplomacy .... (and a lot of other critical skills which D.T. lacks).  I fear however that since our society in the US has always been male dominated but if we could change that cultural stigma, we could again regain the status of being a great government and country that is worthy of respect with a great woman figurehead as president (which is not the case presently)! 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 85

We should all recall Chevron named an oil tanker after Condi.

Only in America would we think it not a conflict of interest that Rice was paid handsomely for being on the board of Chevron from 1991 until she resigned to go to war...errr...go to work in the Bush White House.

condoleeza rice oil tanker.jpg

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 85

Disagree I think Condalesa Rice would make a great presidential nominee

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 85

@fangoh45 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

If anyone here thinks that they are going to push me out of here good luck.  sorry but I will say what I need to say, wneh I need to say it and coudn't care less of who likes it or not   And if you think that you got Tx  to follow you, think again, he is not a follower.

Could we please stay on the TOPIC (It's time for a real woman for President to stand up)?

You should start a post about something to the effect "I am woman here me shout, etc." which would be more appropriate to the point you're making above, as not one mention on the topic.

Any timely thoughts on "It's time for a real woman for President to stand up"?

I think Condi Rice would be an excellent choice!

Rice's words and actions while prostituting herself in support of Dubya's and Cheney's lies have shown that she will sell out for what turns out to be a transparent pack of lies -  the question now is whether she has any morals and ethics left at all...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 85

@rker321 wrote:

If anyone here thinks that they are going to push me out of here good luck.  sorry but I will say what I need to say, wneh I need to say it and coudn't care less of who likes it or not   And if you think that you got Tx  to follow you, think again, he is not a follower.

Could we please stay on the TOPIC (It's time for a real woman for President to stand up)?

You should start a post about something to the effect "I am woman here me shout, etc." which would be more appropriate to the point you're making above, as not one mention on the topic.

Any timely thoughts on "It's time for a real woman for President to stand up"?

I think Condi Rice would be an excellent choice!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 85

@fangoh45 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

Getting a bit territorial aren’t we? So, should liberals have their own topic and conservatives have their own and on and on?

Actually you are so out of topic that I will have no option to start reporting your posts.

Proceed at full speed ahead.

I’ll be interested to see what they have to say about my reply being off topic to your post.

You certainly are going to be very busy in the coming days and weeks reporting any and all post that go off topic.

@fangoh45 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

Getting a bit territorial aren’t we? So, should liberals have their own topic and conservatives have their own and on and on?

Actually you are so out of topic that I will have no option to start reporting your posts.

I’ll be interested to see what they have to say about my reply being off topic to your post.

You certainly are going to be very busy in the coming days and weeks reporting any and all post that go off topic.

They did  didn't you see the Moderator post? that the thread was going off topic?  you bet i will be very vigilant.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 85

@rker321 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 85

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321

Of course Tx isn't a follower, but over the last year or so the liberals here has gotten so far out that I'm more in agreement with conservatives.  They simply deny the values that has made this country great and have no respect for individual thought.

Not everyone Tx, I constantly disagree with the posters that continuously insult instead of offering solution or great discussions. I dislike posts that are so biased that they cannot see the end of their noses. and yes there are some like that. 

But there are others that do offer sensible discussions and opinions.  not everyone is like what you have posted.

Kudos
Views