From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: It's time for a real woman for President to stand up

Message 11 of 85

@rker321

Of course Tx isn't a follower, but over the last year or so the liberals here has gotten so far out that I'm more in agreement with conservatives.  They simply deny the values that has made this country great and have no respect for individual thought.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 85

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

No one is allowed to express their opinion unless it's lockstep with the crowd? No Tx just out of step with me. 

What about those posters that jump in the middle of civil, on-topic discussions with nonsensical posts meant to interrupt?  It is your responsibility to do as you wish.I am not stopping you..

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 85

If anyone here thinks that they are going to push me out of here good luck.  sorry but I will say what I need to say, wneh I need to say it and coudn't care less of who likes it or not   And if you think that you got Tx  to follow you, think again, he is not a follower.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 85

Yes & Rice.

http://voiceyouropinion.proboards.com/
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 85

Hey Tx2, perhaps they should join another forum.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 85

79xxxkgnP9T6ddJy2MCR.gif

OMG!! talk about twisting words. Why don't you look at it with an open mind & put Hillary running twice in your mind & then replace your words ( disgraceful attempt to have women appear stupid) with truth, honesty, compassion & then add committed to defend the constitution.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 85

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 85

@rker321 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

Getting a bit territorial aren’t we? So, should liberals have their own topic and conservatives have their own and on and on?

Actually you are so out of topic that I will have no option to start reporting your posts.

No one is allowed to express their opinion unless it's lockstep with the crowd?  What about those posters that jump in the middle of civil, on-topic discussions with nonsensical posts meant to interrupt? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 85

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@dj146 wrote:

170_zpsef7f7a02.gif

Well I guess all can still read the topic of the thread, right.

I'll ask you a question that is on-topic:   Would you like for Rice to "stand up" and run against Trump in the next presidential primary? If she did, who would you vote for, Rice or Trump ?

Rice  of course 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 85

@fangoh45 wrote:

Getting a bit territorial aren’t we? So, should liberals have their own topic and conservatives have their own and on and on?

Actually you are so out of topic that I will have no option to start reporting your posts.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors