Medicare open enrollment begins Tuesday! Visit the AARP Medicare Resource Center for the information you need to make your best choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: It's time for a real woman for President to stand up

Message 81 of 85

New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand has it all IMHO !!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 85

@dj146 wrote:

IMO there is only one qualified woman for the WH. No it's for dam sure not Hillary & no it's not Oprah

It's Condoleezza Rice. She got it all.

If by "all" you mean "all the blood of 5200 brave Americans who died in the worthless and unwinnable Wars she was so instrumental in lying us into", you have a point. But why you want such a teller of deadly lies to lead you is a bit of a mystery. Probably has something to do with overexposure to Fox.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 85

I would just add that Ms Rice has been all over the world representing the US, had talks with just about every world leader, been at the UN, worked with a WH administration, been in the situation room, dealt with capitol hill, carries herself with an air of grace & poise that demands & gets respect from leaders all over the world, dealt with the press, does not use bad words & with all of that she is NOT a career politician that tells you only what you want to hear. O’yes I almost forgot,  (Condoleezza Rice was the first African-American woman to be appointed national security adviser and U.S. Secretary of State.)

http://voiceyouropinion.proboards.com/
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 85

@dj146 wrote:

IMO there is only one qualified woman for the WH. No it's for dam sure not Hillary & no it's not Oprah

I am really surprises that this name has come up to  the front of  a very big discussion .  Although I am sure that Ms Rice will disagree with you.
The fact that a woman should become President, is something that I am not too sure I can support

I will only support a candidate that has a proven record of knowing how to govern disregarding of sex.

To date, I really haven't seen such a leader coming thru in this country. Elizabeth Warren comes to mind but, she is too much to the left for me and most of the country to vote for her.  Unless you want to bring Oprah into the equation.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

It's time for a real woman for President to stand up

Message 85 of 85

http://voiceyouropinion.proboards.com/
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors