Message 31 of 53

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

There was an interesting discussion posted by NPR on why or how white nationalist became mainstreamish in the US.    https://www.npr.org/2019/03/16/704137555/former-neo-nazi-white-supremacy-is-certainly-not-a-fringe-m...

The only White Nationalist that is sitting in Congress, just happens to be a Republican.   

Oh my and sigh, I assume you mean King. He is an American nationalist (not a bad thing for an American politician to be) and his skin is white. Does that make him a white nationalist?

Speaking of King. Well guess what appeared on his website. An article about Civil War in the US by White Nationalists. It was taken down, and King said one of his staffers put it up, not him. So the answer to your question is yes he is a White Nationalist. He lost all his committee assignments this year due to that. Even most of the Reb. have turned against him. Our  enablers support him inspite of all that.

Yeah, there was something in the paper about that. As I understand it it was saying if they start it, they will lose. The paper's big objection was that it mis-charactorized Iowa.

I do not see that as evidence of any such thing as is being claimed.

Then why did King take it down, and tell all he did not agree with it, and a staff member put it up. Our far right enablers get caught up in their own posts.

How could i possibly know when and how and why anyone puts up or takes down anything. And, as previously posted - what is wrong with being a nationalist? It seems that an elected representative of American people should put America first. As to the "white" part - he was born that way.

Here is whats wrong with being a White Nationalist - Every terror killing last year in the US was by a white nationalist, 50 dead in New Zeliland. You are correct the enablers to not know or care what others in the Trump movement do. It is the same as in Germany in the 1930. ACH had a TV program on that about 2 weeks ago where they interviewed some former SS members who took the same approach even after they served time in prision for what they did.

If you are going to purport to be responding to my posts, please at least read what they say. 

They guy was born white, sorry but that's life.

And what is wrong with an elected representative of American people being a nationalist? You are assigning attributes not present with your references to New Zeliland (whatever that is) and Germany in the '30s. I believe you are getting close to "time out" - right???

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: It’s Time to Talk About Right-Wing Extremism

Message 32 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

There was an interesting discussion posted by NPR on why or how white nationalist became mainstreamish in the US.    https://www.npr.org/2019/03/16/704137555/former-neo-nazi-white-supremacy-is-certainly-not-a-fringe-m...

The only White Nationalist that is sitting in Congress, just happens to be a Republican.   

Oh my and sigh, I assume you mean King. He is an American nationalist (not a bad thing for an American politician to be) and his skin is white. Does that make him a white nationalist?

Speaking of King. Well guess what appeared on his website. An article about Civil War in the US by White Nationalists. It was taken down, and King said one of his staffers put it up, not him. So the answer to your question is yes he is a White Nationalist. He lost all his committee assignments this year due to that. Even most of the Reb. have turned against him. Our  enablers support him inspite of all that.

Yeah, there was something in the paper about that. As I understand it it was saying if they start it, they will lose. The paper's big objection was that it mis-charactorized Iowa.

Then why did King take it down, and tell all he did not agree with it, and a staff member put it up. Our far right enablers get caught up in their own posts.

How could i possibly know when and how and why anyone puts up or takes down anything. And, as previously posted - what is wrong with being a nationalist? It seems that an elected representative of American people should put America first. As to the "white" part - he was born that way.

Here is whats wrong with being a White Nationalist - Every terror killing last year in the US was by a white nationalist, 50 dead in New Zeliland. You are correct the enablers to not know or care what others in the Trump movement do. It is the same as in Germany in the 1930. ACH had a TV program on that about 2 weeks ago where they interviewed some former SS members who took the same approach even after they served time in prision for what they did.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 53

@mandm84 wrote:

rk9152 says"I do not see that as evidence of any such thing as is being claimed."

Like Sgt. Schultz said in Hogan's Heroes "I see nothing"

man seems to like to insult with claims lacking in specificity.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 53

@mandm84 wrote:

Most of our Mass Shooting suspects have been Angry Far Right White Males , but the far right will continue to look the other way because it don't look too good for the Republican's.

We have a serious problem with this violence. When will they open their eyes to the truth ?

By what definition were they "Far Right"?

By your standards, I am probably "far right" but i'm not angry, I do not "look the other way" but I do not identify with the people you are talking about and there is no reason for them to reflect on the Republican Party.

You might want to open your eyes and realize that there are people who do not see things exactly like you but they are not Mass Shooters nor do hey approve of mass shootings.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 53

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 53

@mandm84 wrote:

Most of our Mass Shooting suspects have been Angry Far Right White Males , but the far right will continue to look the other way because it don't look too good for the Republican's.

We have a serious problem with this violence. When will they open their eyes to the truth ?

Wrong. There is a line... and that line is hate inspired violence in any form. Once anyone crosses that line, irregardless of politics, you get the condemning stink eye. 

See here's the issue.... y'all automatically issue blanket condemnations and then demand a groveling apology as a challenge....  then wait to forensically "measure" the words of "moral sincerity" by those who lack any measurable virtue or moral compass. Inevitably all republican apologies fail in the eyes of the left. You can not apologize people out of hate. 

The politically correctness of our society is about conformity not free thinking.

"My AR self identifies as a Musket
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 53

rk9152 says"I do not see that as evidence of any such thing as is being claimed."

Like Sgt. Schultz said in Hogan's Heroes "I see nothing"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 53

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 53
Looking beyond the "conversation" ... I believe these discussion leads to one thing and one thing only... guilt by association carefully hidden by the pseudo civil left.
Pay attention class.... this is where the progressive liberals will take it and how it will go .... " guns and Bibles are a symptom of right wing extremism, therefore anyone owning both, are guilty of being a potential domestic terrorist and only controlling anti gun anti religious legislation, will prevent domestic terrorism .

Been there, heard it.

"My AR self identifies as a Musket
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors