Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Reply
Regular Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
162
Views

Re: It’s Time to Talk About Right-Wing Extremism

162 Views
Message 1 of 53

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Image result for white trash president

 

And some defend his every word....

 

 

Sure are a LOT of "Jeffrey Lords" around.....


But oh so many more Andy Cooper's...thanks for posting this.  I get such a laugh watching Cooper trip over his own words and looking flush(ed) while he's dying inside over being one of the Fake Media who is guilty of pushing a false narrative on 'collusion'. 

 

I think it's more like Lords brought out the real Cooper as he was fuming that Lords wouldn't give him a direct answer.  Kind of like Cooper always does, and then lies about it all.

After all "The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
162
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
172
Views

Re: It’s Time to Talk About Right-Wing Extremism

172 Views
Message 2 of 53

@afisher wrote:

   There was an interesting discussion posted by NPR on why or how white nationalist became mainstreamish in the US.    https://www.npr.org/2019/03/16/704137555/former-neo-nazi-white-supremacy-is-certainly-not-a-fringe-m...

 

    The only White Nationalist that is sitting in Congress, just happens to be a Republican.   


********************************************

And the only other KNOWN White Nationalist is sitting in The White House!  He also is a Republican.  But I truly think he is NOT the only one.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
172
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
190
Views

Re: It’s Time to Talk About Right-Wing Extremism

190 Views
Message 3 of 53

@cm9889168 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

There are hate groups in America and their existence is something that needs serious discussion and action. Part of the problem in dealing with it is the partisan politicization of the issue. 

 

Conservatism is a political ideology that is called "right" to distinguish it from the socialist leaning ideologies called "left. However, killing people is not part of either. And throwing "right wing extremism" into the mix does nothing to help the problem.


To the contrary, most of the terrorist killings on American soil have been committed by Right Wingers, admitted ones. There's that dang reality thingy again.

 

The 'Mail Bomber' - - The Synagogue Shooter - - The Coast Guard White Supremacist - - and the New Zealand Terrorist all mentioned Trump.  Gee ......... there seems to be a trend there.


Again, only an opinion but no factual proof.

 

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."


Right you are Chas.  Another that should change the channel and watch news, not the White Nationalist propaganda network.  trump boasts that others would protect him if he is impeached; how quaint.  Fascism anyone?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
190
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
191
Views

Re: It’s Time to Talk About Right-Wing Extremism

191 Views
Message 4 of 53

Image result for white trash president

 

And some defend his every word....

 

 

Sure are a LOT of "Jeffrey Lords" around.....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
191
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
218
Views

Re: It’s Time to Talk About Right-Wing Extremism

218 Views
Message 5 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:


Thinking people know all about what I said and they know it is fact. We have come to the time. You know the drill.


I do indeed. It appears that the ridiculousness of "Go look at something (unspecified) I saw on TV last week" became apparent and it is run away time.


The last and most irrational "ridiculousness' is a old, obese, malignantly narcissistic, deranged, and treasonous liar...

 

MAGA - MAKE A**HOLE GO AWAY!!

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
218
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
223
Views

Re: It’s Time to Talk About Right-Wing Extremism

223 Views
Message 6 of 53

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

There are hate groups in America and their existence is something that needs serious discussion and action. Part of the problem in dealing with it is the partisan politicization of the issue. 

 

Conservatism is a political ideology that is called "right" to distinguish it from the socialist leaning ideologies called "left. However, killing people is not part of either. And throwing "right wing extremism" into the mix does nothing to help the problem.


To the contrary, most of the terrorist killings on American soil have been committed by Right Wingers, admitted ones. There's that dang reality thingy again.

 

The 'Mail Bomber' - - The Synagogue Shooter - - The Coast Guard White Supremacist - - and the New Zealand Terrorist all mentioned Trump.  Gee ......... there seems to be a trend there.


Again, only an opinion but no factual proof.

 

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."


The factual proof was released last week and was on TV (Not FOX). It is fact and no one can change that no matter how hard they try. The media does its job, and that includes the right wing media like FOX who's job is to spread the far right leader lies to the enablers who per the experts are of such bad quality they accept anything from leadership. The far right destroying the US and the world.


Just what "proof" was on TV that indicates that there is something in Conservative (right) ideology regarding killing people?


Go look at it like I did. I have no intention of assisting you in any way as it would be a waste of time. Neither you nor I can change facts so I could care less what the right wing thinks.


You want me to "go look at" some unidentified thing you claim to have seen last week.

 

Aaah!! The logic of the unRebs.


Thinking people know all about what I said and they know it is fact. We have come to the time. You know the drill.


I do indeed. It appears that the ridiculousness of "Go look at something (unspecified) I saw on TV last week" became apparent and it is run away time.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
223
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
229
Views

Re: It’s Time to Talk About Right-Wing Extremism

229 Views
Message 7 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

There are hate groups in America and their existence is something that needs serious discussion and action. Part of the problem in dealing with it is the partisan politicization of the issue. 

 

Conservatism is a political ideology that is called "right" to distinguish it from the socialist leaning ideologies called "left. However, killing people is not part of either. And throwing "right wing extremism" into the mix does nothing to help the problem.


To the contrary, most of the terrorist killings on American soil have been committed by Right Wingers, admitted ones. There's that dang reality thingy again.

 

The 'Mail Bomber' - - The Synagogue Shooter - - The Coast Guard White Supremacist - - and the New Zealand Terrorist all mentioned Trump.  Gee ......... there seems to be a trend there.


Again, only an opinion but no factual proof.

 

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."


The factual proof was released last week and was on TV (Not FOX). It is fact and no one can change that no matter how hard they try. The media does its job, and that includes the right wing media like FOX who's job is to spread the far right leader lies to the enablers who per the experts are of such bad quality they accept anything from leadership. The far right destroying the US and the world.


Just what "proof" was on TV that indicates that there is something in Conservative (right) ideology regarding killing people?


Go look at it like I did. I have no intention of assisting you in any way as it would be a waste of time. Neither you nor I can change facts so I could care less what the right wing thinks.


You want me to "go look at" some unidentified thing you claim to have seen last week.

 

Aaah!! The logic of the unRebs.


Thinking people know all about what I said and they know it is fact. We have come to the time. You know the drill.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
229
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
259
Views

Re: It’s Time to Talk About Right-Wing Extremism

259 Views
Message 8 of 53

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

There are hate groups in America and their existence is something that needs serious discussion and action. Part of the problem in dealing with it is the partisan politicization of the issue. 

 

Conservatism is a political ideology that is called "right" to distinguish it from the socialist leaning ideologies called "left. However, killing people is not part of either. And throwing "right wing extremism" into the mix does nothing to help the problem.


To the contrary, most of the terrorist killings on American soil have been committed by Right Wingers, admitted ones. There's that dang reality thingy again.

 

The 'Mail Bomber' - - The Synagogue Shooter - - The Coast Guard White Supremacist - - and the New Zealand Terrorist all mentioned Trump.  Gee ......... there seems to be a trend there.


Again, only an opinion but no factual proof.

 

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."


The factual proof was released last week and was on TV (Not FOX). It is fact and no one can change that no matter how hard they try. The media does its job, and that includes the right wing media like FOX who's job is to spread the far right leader lies to the enablers who per the experts are of such bad quality they accept anything from leadership. The far right destroying the US and the world.


Just what "proof" was on TV that indicates that there is something in Conservative (right) ideology regarding killing people?


Go look at it like I did. I have no intention of assisting you in any way as it would be a waste of time. Neither you nor I can change facts so I could care less what the right wing thinks.


You want me to "go look at" some unidentified thing you claim to have seen last week.

 

Aaah!! The logic of the unRebs.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
259
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
277
Views

Re: It’s Time to Talk About Right-Wing Extremism

277 Views
Message 9 of 53

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

There are hate groups in America and their existence is something that needs serious discussion and action. Part of the problem in dealing with it is the partisan politicization of the issue. 

 

Conservatism is a political ideology that is called "right" to distinguish it from the socialist leaning ideologies called "left. However, killing people is not part of either. And throwing "right wing extremism" into the mix does nothing to help the problem.


To the contrary, most of the terrorist killings on American soil have been committed by Right Wingers, admitted ones. There's that dang reality thingy again.

 

The 'Mail Bomber' - - The Synagogue Shooter - - The Coast Guard White Supremacist - - and the New Zealand Terrorist all mentioned Trump.  Gee ......... there seems to be a trend there.


Again, only an opinion but no factual proof.

 

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."


The factual proof was released last week and was on TV (Not FOX). It is fact and no one can change that no matter how hard they try. The media does its job, and that includes the right wing media like FOX who's job is to spread the far right leader lies to the enablers who per the experts are of such bad quality they accept anything from leadership. The far right destroying the US and the world.


...and still no VF proof, just opinion and rhetoric.

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
277
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
290
Views

Re: It’s Time to Talk About Right-Wing Extremism

290 Views
Message 10 of 53

Your absolutely right BigLib. The protester plow was found on Bikers and Truckers for Trump. Not everyone travels the violent road, but all simply adore him. They exhibit caution for fear of being 'noticed'. Big excitement for the 4th of July in DC - The yearly celebration dt is claiming as His Rally - with 1000 or more bikes in the parade. The brand MAGA has added KAG. Keep America Great. It can be written as a cross. The party will be a campaign write off and cheap souvenirs will be sold. One woman wants to collect donations for the wall. They want to "protect" him and "help" him - "Whatever he says".

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
290
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report


city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors