‘It’s Called Journalism’

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ‘It’s Called Journalism’

Message 11 of 23

Its called trying to evade the whistle blower laws. Republicans do not believe in the rule of law. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 23

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Yep, I'd like to see trump testify in the impeachment.  I would most like to see him "take the stand" in a court of law, in defense of charges he is facing himself. I hope they put him in the same cell Epstein was in, for a very very long time

Nancy has invited tRump to come have his say at the hearings.  Actually, both Pelosi and Chuck Schumer say that if Donnie doesn't like what he's hearing, then he is more than welcome to come sit down and clear up the details for the committee.

Come on down, Donnie!  I am sure you will be the star attraction!  lying.gif

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23

Bahahaha.....Fox Viewers wouldn't know "journalism" if they had the definition right in front of them

Journalism - the activity or profession of writing for newspapers, magazines, or news websites or preparing news to be broadcast.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

@williamb39198 wrote:

Don't real, credible journalists attempt to 

report on factual evidence and truthful statements? Unlike the right conspiratorial journalists who report on opinions with no credibility, and hearsay as evidence?...or as trump wants it, to promote confusion, muddle the truth, promote fear and division.

We know his playbook, when will others wake up to this realization. 

Except when they report on a perceived "attack from Pelosi over whistleblower question" (look at the headline). And then label Pelosi's response as a personal insult when she called the reporter Mr. Republican talking points.  The point of this article had nothing to do with the whistleblower.  It was all about one reporter calling Pelosi out for her response to another reporter.  Like I said, must be a slow news day to publish this drivel.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23

Don't real, credible journalists attempt to 

report on factual evidence and truthful statements? Unlike the right conspiratorial journalists who report on opinions with no credibility, and hearsay as evidence?...or as trump wants it, to promote confusion, muddle the truth, promote fear and division.

We know his playbook, when will others wake up to this realization. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 23

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Centristsin2010:  

There is no reason to put the whistleblower in a position to risk their life when there are many others who could corraborate the whistleblowers statements. 

True, and everyone so far has corroborated what the whistlerblower said in the beginning. The whistleblower is simply a distraction dangled like a hunk of red meat to the base. He/she is irrelevant to the process and needs to remain anonymous for their protection seeing how the unhinged base likes going after perceived "enemies".

Absolutely, Panjan.  Just look how violent the unhinged base has been since the dictator has come into existence......murder in Charlottesville, mass murders in Ohio, El Paso Texas and others, several places of worship, sending pipe bombs, threatening letters, synagogues, mass killings in New Zealand, dismemberment in Turkey, and far too many more to list.

Put trump on the stand!!!

Since trump came into office we have set a record for mass murders, all the things you list and numerous other hate crimes.

Yep, I'd like to see trump testify in the impeachment.  I would most like to see him "take the stand" in a court of law, in defense of charges he is facing himself. I hope they put him in the same cell Epstein was in, for a very very long time.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23

@Panjandrum wrote:

Centristsin2010:  

There is no reason to put the whistleblower in a position to risk their life when there are many others who could corraborate the whistleblowers statements. 

True, and everyone so far has corroborated what the whistlerblower said in the beginning. The whistleblower is simply a distraction dangled like a hunk of red meat to the base. He/she is irrelevant to the process and needs to remain anonymous for their protection seeing how the unhinged base likes going after perceived "enemies".

Absolutely, Panjan.  Just look how violent the unhinged base has been since the dictator has come into existence......murder in Charlottesville, mass murders in Ohio, El Paso Texas and others, several places of worship, sending pipe bombs, threatening letters, synagogues, mass killings in New Zealand, dismemberment in Turkey, and far too many more to list.

Put trump on the stand!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23

@Panjandrum wrote:

Centristsin2010:  

rump has refused to allow any of his staff to testify....clearly, we all can see and know why!

It's a problem for a man who has always demanded attention, publicity, press, tv shows!....and now in his current line of work, he's never liked people saying too much about important...things.  Makes em swear they won't.

Call rump to the stand.....he can speak for himself.

He can face his accusors when most certainly he won't be allowed to ditch his appearance for his own Senate trial.  In the meantime let him simmer, hopefull just melt away.  He's going to be a total mess - any time now. 

Tell us about the scandal you created....clear it up for us.

He abdicated himself from any wrong doing...in his entire life.  (that's what the gold is for).  Now others have to keep making heroic strides against his personally altered reality, that has caused infections, all over the place.  He'll never be able to explain his scandals.  Especially to Nancy Pelosi.  And it would be/will be painful to watch him try.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 23

Seriously?  The conservative media is reduced to publishing articles such as this now?  Slow day in the newsroom?  Deadline approaching?  Need filler?  Foo-foo.  Nothing to see here.  Let's move it along.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 23

@jimc91 wrote:

James Rosen Responds To Attack From Pelosi Over Whistleblower Question: ‘It’s Called Journalism’

BY  David Kraydon

Reporter James Rosen responded to a “personal insult” from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Thursday after the Democratic California congresswoman called the journalist “Mr. Republican talking points.”

Attending Pelosi’s news conference, Rosen asked the Speaker, “I wonder if you could explain to the American people why the legal rights of the whistle-blower should prevail in this political setting over those of President Trump who should ordinarily enjoy a right to confront his accuser?”

Pelosi answered, “Well let me just say this, I will say to you, Mr. Republican talking points, what I said to the president of the United States. When you talk about the whistleblower you are coming into my wheelhouse. I have more experience in intelligence than anybody in the Congress, anybody who has ever served. 25 years on the committee as top democrat ex officio, as leader and speaker.”

The speaker also stated the whistleblower’s role was “to speak truth to power.” Rosen tweeted that he thought his question “was fair and respectful. Her reply descended to personal insult without addressing the substance, and was accordingly beneath her office. I later asked @GOPLeader [Rep. Kevin McCarthy] tough questions. It’s called journalism.” 

House Republicans are demanding that the whistleblower appear before the House Intelligence Committee to testify. Committee Chairman Democratic California Rep. Adam Schiff has denied that request.

Why do you keep posting on the same subject over and over again. They followed the law period end of topic. Now how can you support Trump when he rapped his wife. Do you approve of that?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors