Honored Social Butterfly

It is WAY Past Time

It is Time.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

I edited my post to correct the spelling.  Sorry that I didn't catch the errors.

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump news.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Obsession.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

@Soosie wrote:
Are you saying for the man who craves and loves publicity, the one who has always used it to fulfill his own OBSESSION with himself, through all the talk about him he could create - that all is not fun anymore?  Bummer.

Obsession.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

@Soosie wrote:

Obsession.jpg

giphy6.gif

Don't tell ANYONE, but he's the President!  And he's up for re-election in 5+ weeks....It's not an obsession, it's relevant news.  You can choose to watch what you want, read what you want, listen to what you want.  It's called Liberty!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

3hekcd.jpg

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

This is not about Trump.... oops. It is about individual accountability for our actions. I hope a few can stay on topic, that is unless they think they have no individual accountability for his/her actions. Most intelligent adults outgrow the blame game.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Soosie wrote:
This is not about Trump oops. It is about individual accountable for our actions. (the last two sentences make no sense at all. Now remain accountable!  hope a few can stay on topic, that is unless they think they have no individual accountable (sic) I believe the word is accountability...for his/her actions. Most intelligent adults outgrow the blame game. Yes they did, but not trump.  So why's that OK with his supporters?  BTW, Reagan didn't take blame for his hostages for arms conspiracy.  Is it OK to talk about Reagan?  Or is that off limits too?  Conservative "rules" don't apply to Conservatives....they only cite them when they want them to apply to those they disagree with.
tenor (6).gif

Honored Social Butterfly

19-jokes-about-donald-trumps-perfect-phone-call-t-2-215-1579619762-7_dblbig.jpg

trump was held accountable by the House; the Senate wouldn't and COULDN'T hold him accountable.  It's time for America to hold the racist; the BIGOT and the compulsive LIAR, accountable!

Has trump EVER been held accountable by you and his other supporters?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png