From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Info Seeker
1
Kudos
130
Views

Re: It is Not Ocasio-Cortez' Dancing That Concerns Republicans

130 Views
Message 51 of 93

Ocasio-Cortez is a laughable nutjob!  

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
130
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
138
Views

Re: It is Not Ocasio-Cortez' Dancing That Concerns Republicans

138 Views
Message 52 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


You say that Scout posts " the same old fraudulent numbers". You say that scout's TMR numbers are  "phony TMR numbers".  As usual you offer no documentation or sources proving them to be false or incorrect. Why is that? Because you can't? Post them if you have them.

 

The TMR does not indicate how much anyone paid nor their percentage of the total take by the Treasury. I posted meaningful numbers showing that the hated 1%ers actually paid more after the dreaded Reagan tax cuts as well as today.


 


You had a typo error, you posted meaningless numbers that proved nothing. If an individual group of people earn 90 % of the total earnings in America, they should pay 90% of the total taxes collected.

 

You said that Scout's numbers were "phony" ........... prove it.


I did - the TMR he constantly whines about has not stopped an increase in the actual taxes paid by the Oligarchs, etc.

 

Consider it proved.


You "prove" nothing but tell me to "consider it proved". Common among trump supporters.

 

If a particular group earns 90% of the total earnings in America, they should pay 90% of the total taxes collected. They don't, so the TMR needs raised.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
138
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
137
Views

Re: It is Not Ocasio-Cortez' Dancing That Concerns Republicans

137 Views
Message 53 of 93

@Olderscout66 wrote:

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


You say that Scout posts " the same old fraudulent numbers". You say that scout's TMR numbers are  "phony TMR numbers".  As usual you offer no documentation or sources proving them to be false or incorrect. Why is that? Because you can't? Post them if you have them.

 

The TMR does not indicate how much anyone paid nor their percentage of the total take by the Treasury. I posted meaningful numbers showing that the hated 1%ers actually paid more after the dreaded Reagan tax cuts as well as today.


 


The REASON the Uberrich pay more in taxes is they have redistributed all the increases in income and wealth FROM the 99% TO themselves since 1980. The REASON their share of taxes increases each year is the 99% who LOST the income and wealth the 1% REDISTRIBUTED have less income on which to pay taxes.

 

The EFFECTIVE rate for those in the top 1% DROPPED from 54% before Reagan to 27.2%, a cut of 48.7% in 1985.

 

Over that same period, the average worker saw their effective income tax rate skyrocket from 10.5% to 15%, an INCREASE of 47.8%

 

So where are your figures showing an individual in the top 1% paid MORE in Fe3deral taxes? You'll never post them BECAUSE the reason they paid a larger share is Reagan moved TRILLIONS from We the People into the pockets of We the Wealthy. Smaller pie (total tax revenue) the larger the smaller slice from the 1% appears UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND HOW THE ILLUSION WAS CREATED.


The historical figures have been posted. Apparently you were to busy worrying about GOPerDupes, GOPerLords, Oligarchs, neoFascists, Reagan and your favorite - TMR.

 

BTW - did you know that the term 'We the people" was used to take all the farms away from the farmers and into the hands of the Central Government in the USSR. Since you keep trying to have the government seize property in the name of "We the People" ........ hmmm!!!!! 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
137
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
136
Views

Re: It is Not Ocasio-Cortez' Dancing That Concerns Republicans

136 Views
Message 54 of 93

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Representative Ocasio-Cortez has noticed we are becoming a banana republic with nukes and she has the intelligence to understand it is because the Reaganscam is nothing but a vehicle to redistribute income from the middle class to the very top of the 1%.

 

She's also smart enough to know that no rich person became poor when the TMR was 70%, and every generation went farther than their parents did.

 

She also noticed after the TMR was slashed to 28% and then raised to 39.6%,  her generation did not do as well as their parents and their parents didn't do as well as the Grandparents.

 

And while learning these simple facts, she also noticed that college is no longer affordable, our infrastructure is falling apart and our life expectancy is FALLING, all due to a lack of Government support.

 

So she made a totally rational and reasonable suggestion - LET'S GO BACK TO A TAX SYSTEM THAT MADE THINGS BETTER FOR EVERYONE!

 

THAT is what terrifies the GOPerLords who have told their minions its a neoMarxist plot, and the minions parrot the nonsense without any rhyme or reason to support their neoFascist rants.


Strange - I assume I qualify as one of those "minions" and yet no GOPerLord has given me any instruction. Should I feel neglected? And I do not feel "Terrified" - should I feel guilty? Did not say the minions were aware of their manipulation and seems they're not. Your theory is what - little voices, elves on the shoulder, night visitors??

 

 

I know "neoFascist" is in the "type when you have no logic" list but no one ever says what why it applies.

 

Now back to the wisdom you assign to O-C, if she is as smart as you think I'll bet she is aware of all the changes in manufacturing and the world market and how they effected economic conditions. And I'll bet she is young enough to not long for the "good old days" of the 1950s.


You keep bringing up meaningless events - Automation has been around for centuries and yet before 1980 when work was automated, the REMAINING workers got higher pay commensurate with their increased productivity. Like wise when Republicans moved jobs South in "Dixification", the ones still in the North got pay raises based on their increased productivity, so why did that stop after 1980 when the jobs were going to Commie slaves in Asia instead of bubbas in 'bama?

 

You've spent YEARS repeating the GOPerLord mantra about Americans getting less pay because of Globalization and Automation, and yet have NEVER provided an explanation of HOW those 2 factors, which were present AT LEAST from 1935 to the present, ONLY caused workers pay to decrease at all after 1970 and markedly AFTER 1980.

 

So what's the explanation - a bunch of us are getting tired of hearing It's all Globalization and Automation WITHOUT a shred of logic to support that claim.

 

You really should learn about the changes that have occurred in the world since the '50s. That old assembly line is gone and it ain't comin' back. 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
136
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
139
Views

Re: It is Not Ocasio-Cortez' Dancing That Concerns Republicans

139 Views
Message 55 of 93

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


You say that Scout posts " the same old fraudulent numbers". You say that scout's TMR numbers are  "phony TMR numbers".  As usual you offer no documentation or sources proving them to be false or incorrect. Why is that? Because you can't? Post them if you have them.

 

The TMR does not indicate how much anyone paid nor their percentage of the total take by the Treasury. I posted meaningful numbers showing that the hated 1%ers actually paid more after the dreaded Reagan tax cuts as well as today.


 


You had a typo error, you posted meaningless numbers that proved nothing. If an individual group of people earn 90 % of the total earnings in America, they should pay 90% of the total taxes collected.

 

You said that Scout's numbers were "phony" ........... prove it.


I did - the TMR he constantly whines about has not stopped an increase in the actual taxes paid by the Oligarchs, etc.

 

Consider it proved.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
139
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
148
Views

Re: It is Not Ocasio-Cortez' Dancing That Concerns Republicans

148 Views
Message 56 of 93


@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


You say that Scout posts " the same old fraudulent numbers". You say that scout's TMR numbers are  "phony TMR numbers".  As usual you offer no documentation or sources proving them to be false or incorrect. Why is that? Because you can't? Post them if you have them.

 

The TMR does not indicate how much anyone paid nor their percentage of the total take by the Treasury. I posted meaningful numbers showing that the hated 1%ers actually paid more after the dreaded Reagan tax cuts as well as today.


 


The REASON the Uberrich pay more in taxes is they have redistributed all the increases in income and wealth FROM the 99% TO themselves since 1980. The REASON their share of taxes increases each year is the 99% who LOST the income and wealth the 1% REDISTRIBUTED have less income on which to pay taxes.

 

The EFFECTIVE rate for those in the top 1% DROPPED from 54% before Reagan to 27.2%, a cut of 48.7% in 1985.

 

Over that same period, the average worker saw their effective income tax rate skyrocket from 10.5% to 15%, an INCREASE of 47.8%

 

So where are your figures showing an individual in the top 1% paid MORE in Fe3deral taxes? You'll never post them BECAUSE the reason they paid a larger share is Reagan moved TRILLIONS from We the People into the pockets of We the Wealthy. Smaller pie (total tax revenue) the larger the smaller slice from the 1% appears UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND HOW THE ILLUSION WAS CREATED.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
148
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
148
Views

Re: It is Not Ocasio-Cortez' Dancing That Concerns Republicans

148 Views
Message 57 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Representative Ocasio-Cortez has noticed we are becoming a banana republic with nukes and she has the intelligence to understand it is because the Reaganscam is nothing but a vehicle to redistribute income from the middle class to the very top of the 1%.

 

She's also smart enough to know that no rich person became poor when the TMR was 70%, and every generation went farther than their parents did.

 

She also noticed after the TMR was slashed to 28% and then raised to 39.6%,  her generation did not do as well as their parents and their parents didn't do as well as the Grandparents.

 

And while learning these simple facts, she also noticed that college is no longer affordable, our infrastructure is falling apart and our life expectancy is FALLING, all due to a lack of Government support.

 

So she made a totally rational and reasonable suggestion - LET'S GO BACK TO A TAX SYSTEM THAT MADE THINGS BETTER FOR EVERYONE!

 

THAT is what terrifies the GOPerLords who have told their minions its a neoMarxist plot, and the minions parrot the nonsense without any rhyme or reason to support their neoFascist rants.


Strange - I assume I qualify as one of those "minions" and yet no GOPerLord has given me any instruction. Should I feel neglected? And I do not feel "Terrified" - should I feel guilty? Did not say the minions were aware of their manipulation and seems they're not.

 

 

I know "neoFascist" is in the "type when you have no logic" list but no one ever says what why it applies.

 

Now back to the wisdom you assign to O-C, if she is as smart as you think I'll bet she is aware of all the changes in manufacturing and the world market and how they effected economic conditions. And I'll bet she is young enough to not long for the "good old days" of the 1950s.


You keep bringing up meaningless events - Automation has been around for centuries and yet before 1980 when work was automated, the REMAINING workers got higher pay commensurate with their increased productivity. Like wise when Republicans moved jobs South in "Dixification", the ones still in the North got pay raises based on their increased productivity, so why did that stop after 1980 when the jobs were going to Commie slaves in Asia instead of bubbas in 'bama?

 

You've spent YEARS repeating the GOPerLord mantra about Americans getting less pay because of Globalization and Automation, and yet have NEVER provided an explanation of HOW those 2 factors, which were present AT LEAST from 1935 to the present, ONLY caused workers pay to decrease at all after 1970 and markedly AFTER 1980.

 

So what's the explanation - a bunch of us are getting tired of hearing It's all Globalization and Automation WITHOUT a shred of logic to support that claim.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
148
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
157
Views

Re: It is Not Ocasio-Cortez' Dancing That Concerns Republicans

157 Views
Message 58 of 93

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


You say that Scout posts " the same old fraudulent numbers". You say that scout's TMR numbers are  "phony TMR numbers".  As usual you offer no documentation or sources proving them to be false or incorrect. Why is that? Because you can't? Post them if you have them.

 

The TMR does not indicate how much anyone paid nor their percentage of the total take by the Treasury. I posted meaningful numbers showing that the hated 1%ers actually paid more after the dreaded Reagan tax cuts as well as today.


 


You had a typo error, you posted meaningless numbers that proved nothing. If an individual group of people earn 90 % of the total earnings in America, they should pay 90% of the total taxes collected.

 

You said that Scout's numbers were "phony" ........... prove it.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
157
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
167
Views

Re: It is Not Ocasio-Cortez' Dancing That Concerns Republicans

167 Views
Message 59 of 93

@ChasKy53 wrote:


You say that Scout posts " the same old fraudulent numbers". You say that scout's TMR numbers are  "phony TMR numbers".  As usual you offer no documentation or sources proving them to be false or incorrect. Why is that? Because you can't? Post them if you have them.

 

The TMR does not indicate how much anyone paid nor their percentage of the total take by the Treasury. I posted meaningful numbers showing that the hated 1%ers actually paid more after the dreaded Reagan tax cuts as well as today.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
167
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
142
Views

Re: It is Not Ocasio-Cortez' Dancing That Concerns Republicans

142 Views
Message 60 of 93

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Representative Ocasio-Cortez has noticed we are becoming a banana republic with nukes and she has the intelligence to understand it is because the Reaganscam is nothing but a vehicle to redistribute income from the middle class to the very top of the 1%.

 

She's also smart enough to know that no rich person became poor when the TMR was 70%, and every generation went farther than their parents did.

 

She also noticed after the TMR was slashed to 28% and then raised to 39.6%,  her generation did not do as well as their parents and their parents didn't do as well as the Grandparents.

 

And while learning these simple facts, she also noticed that college is no longer affordable, our infrastructure is falling apart and our life expectancy is FALLING, all due to a lack of Government support.

 

So she made a totally rational and reasonable suggestion - LET'S GO BACK TO A TAX SYSTEM THAT MADE THINGS BETTER FOR EVERYONE!

 

THAT is what terrifies the GOPerLords who have told their minions its a neoMarxist plot, and the minions parrot the nonsense without any rhyme or reason to support their neoFascist rants.


Strange - I assume I qualify as one of those "minions" and yet no GOPerLord has given me any instruction. Should I feel neglected? And I do not feel "Terrified" - should I feel guilty?

 

 

I know "neoFascist" is in the "type when you have no logic" list but no one ever says what why it applies.

 

Now back to the wisdom you assign to O-C, if she is as smart as you think I'll bet she is aware of all the changes in manufacturing and the world market and how they effected economic conditions. And I'll bet she is young enough to not long for the "good old days" of the 1950s.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
142
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors