Honored Social Butterfly

Is this what many Trump followers ae afraid of?

I was just reading the results of the 2019 census and was surprised to find these numbers.
40% of Americans are considered non white and other races and ethnicities. only 60% of Americans are white.

wonder if this is one of the issues that makes the Trump followers afraid of. Are they loosing their racial power? is that what is making them so afraid?
https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045219

no name
Silver Conversationalist

Tom said, "And many of his supporters believe he was sent by God, CeeTee which came out in my book " The Cult of TRump."

------------------------------------------

If you believe in God then we were all sent by God, weren't we?

Trump is an aperture in the fundament.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, that's it.  Notice how Trump's rhetoric has changed suddenly from immigrants being the enemy....to now "other" Americans are the enemy.   He's all but admitted it's a culture war..  #BLM

Honored Social Butterfly

The RW is starting up again with their voter fraud nonsense.    The Heritage Foundation came out with their "number" and then it was fact checked.   

One person did a review - out of billions of votes,  31 cases were identified...OMG!!!!   But that number can go back to days of Nixon!   

And then comes the perspective - the number of cases that Heritage is running around screaming "hair on fire" was 10, which was ironically pointed out that was fewer cases than the number of people that donald accumulated to put on a commission that was probably one of his earliest failures.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

Tom said, "And many of his supporters believe he was sent by God, CeeTee which came out in my book " The Cult of TRump."

So true Tom! They treat Trump just like they treat God. Everything which happens, and is good, they give credit to God. Anything bad happens, they blame the Devil (Liberals). I'm LOL

Honored Social Butterfly

Regarding the mail in ballots that the Trump followers are trying to demonize.
mail in.jpg

They have offered this solution. i you need to mail in your ballot, don't put it in the envelope that you are supposed to return, do your own envelope and mail it. That way you will make sure that your vote is counted correctly.  
goodlol.jpg

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It's not an ALL WHITE REPUBLICAN PARTY by accident. Trump is worshiped by his base because they see him as a politician who represents WHITE people. And yes, his supporters are terrified of the changing demographics in America. They constantly live in fear over this.

Honored Social Butterfly

And many of his supporters believe he was sent by God, CeeTee which came out in my book " The Cult of TRump."
Honored Social Butterfly

The "Trump followers" aren't afraid of any census but are afraid of Democrats who vote many times, vote in place of people people that have died, voters who are here illegally that vote Democrat, and other shenanigans that Democrats pull.

Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The "Trump followers" aren't afraid of any census but are afraid of Democrats who vote many times, vote in place of people people that have died, voters who are here illegally that vote Democrat, and other shenanigans that Democrats pull.

So Trump followers are afraid of things that don't exist or never happened  .... reflecting the delusional paranoia of their leader!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

So Trump followers are afraid of things that don't exist or never happened

Every election, it happens but you would rather dwell on the carnage of your liberal cities!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

But the Trump party was SUCH a good Teacher though! LOL. OOOPS!!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

NOTHAPPENING:   The "Trump followers" aren't afraid of any census but are afraid of Democrats who vote many times, vote in place of people people that have died, voters who are here illegally that vote Democrat, and other shenanigans that Democrats pull.

But that's only in the windmills of your mind, it has nothing to do with reality. 🤣

Honored Social Butterfly

But that's only in the windmills of your mind, it has nothing to do with reality.

Funny how the liberal mind works (NOT)!  Liberal minds think that chaos is order,  thinks that destruction of public/private property is OK, thinks nothing of redistributing other people's money!

Honored Social Butterfly

I think the windmills need an adjustment pan. 🙂
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png