Honored Social Butterfly

Is there a reason as to why we have posters creating an unsual amount of thread?

All of a sudden I am seeing posters that simply throw out there continuous threads as to simply produce multiple thread just to what? pollute this message  boar? many seem to say the same and the difference in issues seems   suspect. I guess that many have acquired diahreah of the mouth or typing.

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

Roxanna35 posted..

All of a sudden I am seeing posters that simply throw out there continuous threads as to simply produce multiple thread just to what? pollute this message boar?

======================================================

I see that...today I went on line and there were 5, or was it 6 threads in a row from one poster.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Roxanna35 posted..

All of a sudden I am seeing posters that simply throw out there continuous threads as to simply produce multiple thread just to what? pollute this message boar?

======================================================

I see that...today I went on line and there were 5, or was it 6 threads in a row from one poster.

It may be that they are trying to push other posts out of the way, and that is the way to do it.

no name
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png