Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Is the Trump Cult on Vacation?

Message 21 of 49

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:
So, how does that relate to "Flush Limblob"?

Thank God you are not on vacation. We have been just DYING to hear all about how nasty those "Neo Marxists" are.  Let's start with Putin........... and then we go to Trump. 

BTW - I have never called the neoMarxists "nasty". So, I guess "we" will just have to stay ALIVE!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 49

@rk9152 wrote:

Thank God you are not on vacation. We have been just DYING to hear all about how nasty those "Neo Marxists" are.  Let's start with Putin........... and then we go to Trump. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 49

@Richva wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

They'll have more to say today after Flush Limpblob gives them their talking points.

I see someone has been reading “30 days to a more childish vocabulary “

So, how did Trump go from "Putin was so powerful" to "I misspoke"?  Are we talking just a plain old weenie or a snowflake trying to lie his way out of another jam?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 49

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And here it is - another coffee klatch sitting around, talking about other people, and swapping kudoes.

Isn't that just too cute!!!

But, back to the basic topic - since there is no "Trump Cult" one can only hope that the vacation destinations are not counting on them for a successful season.

It doesn;t matter where you get your Current Events or Newsworthy Information - Yesterday was considered by Right/Left - Republican/Democrat - Liberal/Conservative - Progressive/Right-wing - North/South - East/West - On All 5 - 7 Continents of the Globe .........................the most Controversial Geopolitical Event on the Planet in at least during the History of the USA.

The FACT that the Majority of the Discussion on this Historic Event on the Politics Forum on AARP Yesterday was VOID of any participation by the Regular Contributors from the Trump Cult was illuminating........................

The problem is you were looking for a "Trump Cult" and it does not exist.

And I do believe that you are overdoing the drama as to the importance of this issue.

He posted "trump cult" and it got a rise out of you. ROFLMAO !!!!

Mind reading and phony laughter. What a strange concept of discussion.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 49

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And here it is - another coffee klatch sitting around, talking about other people, and swapping kudoes.

Isn't that just too cute!!!

But, back to the basic topic - since there is no "Trump Cult" one can only hope that the vacation destinations are not counting on them for a successful season.

It doesn;t matter where you get your Current Events or Newsworthy Information - Yesterday was considered by Right/Left - Republican/Democrat - Liberal/Conservative - Progressive/Right-wing - North/South - East/West - On All 5 - 7 Continents of the Globe .........................the most Controversial Geopolitical Event on the Planet in at least during the History of the USA.

The FACT that the Majority of the Discussion on this Historic Event on the Politics Forum on AARP Yesterday was VOID of any participation by the Regular Contributors from the Trump Cult was illuminating........................

The problem is you were looking for a "Trump Cult" and it does not exist.

And I do believe that you are overdoing the drama as to the importance of this issue.

I can see why you would be offended by the Word - Cult......................so what do you call yourselves?

Since the cult you referred to does not exist, why would I be offended.................................... so, I call myself Ray but I cannot speak for anyone else.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 49

I hope  that the Trump Cult is taking time off from the hate talk,  tweets, etc.  Everyone needs a break from them. But big Pharma will lose money on all the high blood pressure meds.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 49

@Richva wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

They'll have more to say today after Flush Limpblob gives them their talking points.

So, how did Trump go from "Putin was so powerful" to "I misspoke"?  Are we talking just a plain old weenie or a snowflake trying to lie his way out of another jam?

How? ........ Well the Negative Comments from - Gingrich - Coates - McCarthy - McConnell - Ryan - half the on air staff at US STATE TV 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 49

@fangoh45 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Thanks for sharing the title of your favorite pop-up book! Send the title in to Oprah, and maybe she'll include it in her book of the month club.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 49

Sure Soosie , anyone who isn't Far Right in all their beliefs are just freeloading liberals.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 49

@fangoh45 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.