Credit freezes are free under a federal law that just went into effect. Learn how to protect your credit.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Is "Mission Accomplished" Republican speak?

Message 1 of 91

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

1. I don't see that related to the post you were responding to (the lack of understanding of the word "Liberal");

2. Of course, they are partnered up.

No. A real president would have worked with our allies which neighbor Syria so this would not have happened. I also miss having a real president. 

Is that related to "Liberal" or Iran?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 91

@rk9152wrote:

1. I don't see that related to the post you were responding to (the lack of understanding of the word "Liberal");

No. A real president would have worked with our allies which neighbor Syria so this would not have happened. I also miss having a real president. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 91

@Richvawrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

I Love it! For Trump Cult members, anyone who opposes their hero in the White House is automatically defined as a Liberal. In their world, that is a major insult. 

However, I am NOT a Liberal, never was. I've always been an Independent. I realize Trump supporters have no clue what that means, but it does NOT equal Liberal.

Such confusion of terms. There is no Trump cult. I know of no one who considers the President their hero. It is no surprise that anyone unable to understand that cannot understand the "liberal" thing.

"Liberal" is a political ideology that used to be very much about the power of the individual. As the neoMarxism began to take over the Democratic Party, the Liberals were banished. Hubert Humphrey was probably the last major Liberal. As such, it is not meant as an insult. 

As to your orientation - it is hard to tell. You have gotten so far into the cult of hatred towards our President that you offer little or no indication on your positions and/or political orientation. Post are mostly about hatred for the President and nonsense about "hero, love, adore", etc.

A good example would be your comments above on a topic supposedly about the raid on Syria.

I see now the Iraquis are protesting our stike. I never did hear the legal justification for AMERICA bombing Syria but that, along with the "Mission Accomplished" Tweet is setting them off.  I just think using that phrase when bombing the country next to the country we should not have invaded was  stupid.  Your thought?

I have two thoughts;

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 91

@rk9152wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

I Love it! For Trump Cult members, anyone who opposes their hero in the White House is automatically defined as a Liberal. In their world, that is a major insult. 

However, I am NOT a Liberal, never was. I've always been an Independent. I realize Trump supporters have no clue what that means, but it does NOT equal Liberal.

Such confusion of terms. There is no Trump cult. I know of no one who considers the President their hero. It is no surprise that anyone unable to understand that cannot understand the "liberal" thing.

"Liberal" is a political ideology that used to be very much about the power of the individual. As the neoMarxism began to take over the Democratic Party, the Liberals were banished. Hubert Humphrey was probably the last major Liberal. As such, it is not meant as an insult. 

As to your orientation - it is hard to tell. You have gotten so far into the cult of hatred towards our President that you offer little or no indication on your positions and/or political orientation. Post are mostly about hatred for the President and nonsense about "hero, love, adore", etc.

A good example would be your comments above on a topic supposedly about the raid on Syria.

I see now the Iraquis are protesting our stike. I never did hear the legal justification for AMERICA bombing Syria but that, along with the "Mission Accomplished" Tweet is setting them off.  I just think using that phrase when bombing the country next to the country we should not have invaded was  stupid.  Your thought?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 91

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Is "Mission Accomplished" Republican speak?

Message 6 of 91

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 91

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

No, the only people who know what the investigation uncovered are members of Mueller's team. Fox and right wing websites can claim all day nothing was found, but that is an absurd comment.

Next, there is no federal charge called collusion. Mueller's team is investigating financial crimes and obstruction of justice. Get over it.

If Trump isn't terrified of the Mueller team, he's doing one hell of an impersonation.

Yes, the only people who know (except for the vast number of leaks) are Mueller's team. Everyone knows that there is no crime as collusion yet the purpose for the Mueller investigation was in fact "collusion" with the Russians. It is now an investigation that is open ended where Mueller is charged with determining if Trump broke any laws/rules (commonly called a witch hunt by most people).

The only people that know or think Trump is terrified by Mueller's investigation are you and liberals like you and no one else (including Trump). Since Mueller doesn't report findings to you or me, I'll continue to assume he's found NOTHING until I hear it from him.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Is "Mission Accomplished" Republican speak?

Message 8 of 91

No, the only people who know what the investigation uncovered are members of Mueller's team. Fox and right wing websites can claim all day nothing was found, but that is an absurd comment.

Next, there is no federal charge called collusion. Mueller's team is investigating federal financial crimes and obstruction of justice. Get over it.

If Trump isn't terrified of the Mueller team, he's doing one hell of an impersonation.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 91

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

The following is an absurd comment. 

"After over a year of investigating looking for anything Trump might have done wrong (a witch hunt), they still have nothing."

Nothing? I'm sorry, but does he have a special connection with Robert Mueller who keeps NH updated on the status of the investigation? In addition, he can't even be creative, he's using the same word Trump uses, "witch hunt". 

I lost count, but I think there are close to 20 indictments.

Finally, if there was nothing, why is Trump terrified of the Mueller investigation?

I'm sorry you can't see that the Mueller investigation was started to ostensibly look into "collusion" with Russia (Putin) by Trump and has evolved into looking for anything (nothing has been found that Trump did, so far after one year of time). It is a "witch hunt". When you're looking for anything to hang on a person, that is what is called a "witch hunt".

So, now you know the real story!

The only person (people) that are terrified are the left who are starting to see that the witch hunt is almost over with no fruit to bear!

If you think my previous comment was absurd, think about the above and you will see that your statement was truly absurd!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 91

@rk9152wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

The following is an absurd comment. 

"After over a year of investigating looking for anything Trump might have done wrong (a witch hunt), they still have nothing."

Nothing? I'm sorry, but does he have a special connection with Robert Mueller who keeps NH updated on the status of the investigation? In addition, he can't even be creative, he's using the same word Trump uses, "witch hunt". 

Sunnuvagun, our President even invented a new term ("witch hunt") that has never been used before.

I lost count, but I think there are close to 20 indictments.

I lost count too - how many are against President Trump? And, how many have to do with declaring "Mission accomplished"?

Finally, if there was nothing, why is Trump terrified of the Mueller investigation?

Do you have a special connection to the President that lets you know that he is "terrified"?

What is the special connection that you have to trump that lets you know without the slightest shadow of doubt that he's not "terrified"?

Oh, gee whiz - I should have known - it's that woman who learned to be a professional liar from her professional liar daddy - Sarah Hucksterbee Sanders...

Kudos
Views