Listen to The Perfect Scam Podcast and Nominate It for a People’s Choice Podcast Award! Find Out More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Is "Mission Accomplished" Republican speak?

Message 11 of 91

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

The following is an absurd comment. 

"After over a year of investigating looking for anything Trump might have done wrong (a witch hunt), they still have nothing."

Nothing? I'm sorry, but does he have a special connection with Robert Mueller who keeps NH updated on the status of the investigation? In addition, he can't even be creative, he's using the same word Trump uses, "witch hunt". 

Sunnuvagun, our President even invented a new term ("witch hunt") that has never been used before.

I lost count, but I think there are close to 20 indictments.

I lost count too - how many are against President Trump? And, how many have to do with declaring "Mission accomplished"?

Finally, if there was nothing, why is Trump terrified of the Mueller investigation?

Do you have a special connection to the President that lets you know that he is "terrified"?

Report Inappropriate Content
Trusted Social Butterfly

Is "Mission Accomplished" Republican speak?

Message 12 of 91

The following is an absurd comment. 

"After over a year of investigating looking for anything Trump might have done wrong (a witch hunt), they still have nothing."

Nothing? I'm sorry, but does he have a special connection with Robert Mueller who keeps NH updated on the status of the investigation? In addition, he can't even be creative, he's using the same word Trump uses, "witch hunt". 

I lost count, but I think there are close to 20 indictments.

Finally, if there was nothing, why is Trump terrified of the Mueller investigation?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 91

@ChasKy53wrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING

Nice try! He has no plan. He’s too worried about Mueller, Cohen, and the State of New York. 

Plans...what are those

No try at all. Mueller and gang will phase out themselves after wasting enough taxpayer money.

Like I said before, only Trump knows the plan and he isn't telling me and he sure isn't telling the left!

Yep, they'll "phase themselves out" when they "phase trump out" !    ROFLMAO !!!!

All that rolling on the floor must be getting your body dirty again. After over a year of investigating looking for anything Trump might have done wrong (a witch hunt), they still have nothing. Keep that rolling on the floor up because it seems you have nothing to laugh about!

BTW-Don't expect Trump to tell YOU the plan.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 91

@Olderscout66wrote:

So the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED sign delivered and displayed by jrbush's PR team was praise for the Troops? If that gutless draftdodging preppytwit had any regard for our military he would NOT have lied us into two worthless wars and killed 6000 brave mean and women while maiming 60000 and sending over a million home with PTSD and no commensorate increase in support for Veterans.

The latest gutless draftdodging preppytwit aka Major Bonespur has the same lack of regard for our military and has sent 3000 back to serve as targets for ISIS and the Talaban without ANY exit strategy or meaningful objective tor our Troops to accomplish and now throws a $50 million tantrum and calls it leadership.

Does that mean that you think that the President was wrong in following through (having negotiated cooperation from UK and France) on Obama's "red line in the sand"?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 91

So the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED sign delivered and displayed by jrbush's PR team was praise for the Troops? If that gutless draftdodging preppytwit had any regard for our military he would NOT have lied us into two worthless wars and killed 6000 brave mean and women while maiming 60000 and sending over a million home with PTSD and no commensorate increase in support for Veterans.

The latest gutless draftdodging preppytwit aka Major Bonespur has the same lack of regard for our military and has sent 3000 back to serve as targets for ISIS and the Talaban without ANY exit strategy or meaningful objective tor our Troops to accomplish and now throws a $50 million tantrum and calls it leadership.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 91

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Richvawrote:

" Trump "

Was Trump mentioned in the post  you replied to?  Or is this just another opportunityfor you to show your intense dislike for him or others?

Other than going after Trump, what is your opinion about the United States participating in international action in regards to a crime against humanity? 

Some apparently can't see the forest because of the trees.

And each tree is represented by hatred for our President. Even when he enforces Obama's "red line in the sand" he is wrong to them.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 91

@Richvawrote:

" Trump "

Was Trump mentioned in the post  you replied to?  Or is this just another opportunityfor you to show your intense dislike for him or others?

Other than going after Trump, what is your opinion about the United States participating in international action in regards to a crime against humanity? 

Some apparently can't see the forest because of the trees.

Message 18 of 91

@williamb39198wrote:

You successfully skirted around my question of attacking a sovereign nation. Silence is telling. 

So in this case, by the tone of your post we could believe you condone the CBR attack on his own people by Assad?  Isn't using chemical weapons considered an international crime?  And subject to action taken by the international community?

Message 19 of 91

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

If you mean the several nations, you are referring to “2” that participated?

According to the news. 

And I did ask the question: if Syria is a sovereign nation, why did we attack them?

France and the United States.  Would Assad have used more CBR weapons if we didn't?  I'll ask you a question, if we hadn't went after their chemical weapons would you be calling Trump a coward?  Believe you would.

Well, lets be fair. Trump IS a coward and it has nothing to do with Syria.  Most bullies are. Just ask Elmer Fudd, I mean, Jeff Sessions. 

I have no problem with the strike. I have a huge problem on Trump being a one trick wonder. He can't make anything better because he has not and can not invest in diplomacy. No one trusts him. No one believes him. No one not associated with Fox News will work for him. 

Super Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 91

@TxGrandpa2

Actually the two other participating nations were France and Great Britain. 

I never said anything about trump being a coward. There is no plan. 

You successfully skirted around my question of attacking a sovereign nation. Silence is telling. 

Thank you and have a nice evening.