From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Is it Against US Law 2 Criticize Israel or Jews?

Message 31 of 33

Subtle    States are passing BDS laws, which punishes anyone who dares speak out for this plan.    That is the power of AIPAC lobbying dollars.   It as always is about money and why it is so wrong.   Meanwhile the alt-right leader in that land is under indictment.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Is it Against US Law 2 Criticize Israel or Jews?

Message 32 of 33

It’s a sensitive subject and people have to be careful how they phrase concern or criticism. Most people know criticizing specific Israeli policies is not Anti-Semitic. It’s different than criticizing the very existence of Israel. That IS anti-Semitic.

But some will perceive these two to be one and the same.   

Be clear on the criticism and also leave room to listen to opposing views.  Understand that some see those very policies you dislike to be the ONLY way to ensure Israel’s existence. And I mean Jewish people. Not evangelical Christians who support Israel to usher in the Second Coming. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Is it Against US Law 2 Criticize Israel or Jews?

Message 33 of 33

Is it Against US Law 2 Criticize Israel or Jews?

Not Yet As Far As I Know - But if Aliens Landed in the USA and began to consume it's Media - I'm certain it would be a Reasonable Conclusion!

For Years on this forum I've attempted to raise the subject of Israel in many different way......................

I've tried to talk about all the US Tax Payers money that is sent to Israel & asked the Questions - Why do we send Israel so much money - Why is it such a Secret how much money we send to Israel

I've tried to talk about why the USA was instrumental is supplying Nuclear War Making Capability to Israel & at the same time and since carp continuously about the horrors of any other Country in the World being allowed to have Military Nuclear Capability & even coming to the brink of war in some instances to prevent/prohibit it

I've tried to talk about the expansion of Settlements & Israeli Encroachment in Gaza - the West Bank - much of it BTW totally against existing US Foreign Policy but ignored

I've tried to talk about the influence of all the Money that US Tax Payers send to Israel and how it's then re-purposed and used to buy Political Influence in the USA - especially in the US Congress

Every single time I've either been ignored by both Democrats & Republicans on this Forum OR from even worse from a few of the Regular Members - I've even been accused of Anti-semitism

Now this AM I logon to the Forum and Heads are Exploding about -

HARASSMENT OF THE JEWISH COMMUNITY CONTINUES

I read the article - I saw No Evidence of any Nationwide Epidemic of Harassment of the Jewish Community - a bunch of Dumb Teenagers drinking & being Stupid & some Internet Photos

Don't get me wrong - it's undeniable - there is a Organized Force out there attempting to create as much Division between Americans as possible and they Do not Care - there are No Limits to the Subjects & now apparently Anti-semitism has been raised to the Top of the List

We also have the attacks on Freedom of Speech on display in the US Congress by both Republicans & Democrats even going so far as to Waste Tax Payers Time & Money on a meaningless Resolution to make it clear to Rep. Ilhan Omar - Rep. Rashida Tlaib - Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez that IT';S AGAINST US LAW TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ISRAEL OR US/ISRAELI RELATIONSHIPS OR US POLICY TOWARDS ISRAEL

Monday. Rep. Juan Vargas (D-Calif.) EVEN WENT SO FAR AS TO STATE PUBLICLY

“Questioning support for the U.S.-Israel relationship is unacceptable,” Vargas wrote.

HUH - It's every US Congress persons Responsibility to Question questionable influence and where why and for what purpose the American Tax Payers Money is being spent

Here is one of the Horrific Anti-semetic comments of Rep Omar when she questioned proponents of Pro Israeli Members in the US Congress - referring to pro-Israel advocates’ “allegiance to a foreign country.” - which some Americans including me agree with 100%

Democrats & rightfully so - make these same kinds of comments & ask these same kinds of Questions about Trump Daily and the LEFT CHEERS

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has been a Powerful Dominant Influential Character in US/Israeli relationships for Decades and now we are finding out He's a Corrupt Mafia Style Boss just like Trump

Is it so beyond the realm of possibility that Netanyahu and his Cabal of Trump like Cult Followers & Sycophants are not involved in corrupting US Members of Congress

Take a Breathe - Do some Research - Before you jump willy nilly on this Anti-semitism band wagon

Trump can permanently seperate Immigrant children from their parents at our Southern Border and the Lefts Heads Explode & Trump can manufacture a Crisis there that does not exist - even mobilizing US Military to combat a Invasion that does not exist - even going as far as gassing innocent people on the other side of our Border and Reasonable Americans ask Questions without condemnation - something BTW Israel does Daily

But let these same Americans ask why the Israeli Goverment has US Support to Kill Palestinian Children at their Border for simply throwing stones at Abrams Tanks and you get a totally different reaction

Source - https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/04/omar-israel-house-democrats-1201881

Source - https://community.aarp.org/t5/Politics-Current-Events/HARASSMENT-OF-THE-JEWISH-COMMUNITY-CONTINUES/m...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors