Honored Social Butterfly
Honored Social Butterfly

@gruffstuff asked, " Is Trump 'a coward' afraid of Putin or 'complicit'?"

Answer:  "Both!!!"

Honored Social Butterfly

Connect the dots people:

1.The KGB began their surveillance of tRump back in 1977 when he married Ivanka - we have the reports from the Czech Secret Police files that became public when the Soviet Empire collapsed.

2. Since Toad defaulted on his loans for his airline in 1992, no American bank would lend him money, and he could not even get "junk bond" status UNTIL Deutche Bank hopped in with $2 BILLION in loans from their "Personal Wealth Management Division" to rescue tRumps entire empire and all his real estate scams.

3. There are numerous pictures of Toad partying with members of the Russian Mob.

4. iN 2017, DB was CONVICTED and fined $640MI8LLION FOR LAUNDERING OVER $10BILLION for the Russian Mob, Oligarchs and Government over a number of years.

So there's the dots we have absolute proof of. Can you follow them to ToadPOTUS's oleaginous, sycophantic fawning behavior toward Putin?

Honored Social Butterfly

Comrade Trump is complicit. Obviously Vladimir is holding something over Trump, who does the bidding of Putin in every situation involving Russia. Yet, his cult members will not offer one word of criticism. Their slogan should be:  AMERICA LAST

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Comrade Trump is complicit. Obviously Vladimir is holding something over Trump, who does the bidding of Putin in every situation involving Russia.

For starters, Putin is holding the video of Trump with the Russian Golden Shower Girls.

And we know how desperate Trump is to build his Trump Tower in Moscow.

And the biggest clout .... Russian oligarchs are backing up Trump's and Jared's billion dollar loans through the notorious money laundering Deutche Bank.

Putin and his henchmen OWN Trump Bigly!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

I agree with all. CT and Scout make good points. The obvious is, well, rather obvious! putin is hanging something big over trumps head. Money certainly crops up as suspect #1.

Unfortunately, and I would be surprised if they don’t, but the SC will probably provide some cover for trump, and push forward any decisions on trump money, paperwork, or testimony, until after the election...as they did with one decision they made today. 

Honored Social Butterfly

my opinion is very close to your CeeTee. Vlad /Russia have something on Trump, with all of his business dealings there going back for many decades which of course he lied about not have any, OOOPS! I also think a deal was struck, Putin helps Trump win, if Trump leaves Putin alone, and is allowed to do whatever he wants.
Honored Social Butterfly

CriticalThinking:   Obviously Vladimir is holding something over Trump, who does the bidding of Putin in every situation involving Russia. 

That's very true. I'm wondering if SCOTUS decides he must release his taxes if an answer will be there, but maybe not. We'll find out eventually.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png