AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Is President Trump Losing It?

Message 1 of 28
The next week or so could be telling. I caught a few minutes of an interview with Donnie Deutsche this morning and he said Trump is becoming a "caged animal" regarding what is going on with the Mueller investigations, and there is a lot going on if you have been following the news. He thinks that the Twitterstorms may increase and get to the point where "Republicans will have to come out of the rock they are under." Personally, I will believe that when I see or hear it.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 28

@cstotes wrote:

LOL.....yes the world is watching. They can not believe the US finally has a President that does not apologise for everything and bow to Iran, the EU, etc. Me thinks the TDS runs deep Lyda............

The world regards TRUMP THE CHUMP as a joke, a court jester, an uninformed meatball.

If you can't see that at each meeting he attends; you aren't watching the proceedings.

That is why TRUMP THE CHUMP is slowly regressing into avoiding meetings and important events like while he was in France.

I believe, as some in THE WHITE HOUSE have said; that he is ill.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 28

john258

I agree with your post. Also, Trump seems to Tweet more, when he feels cornered. If you noticed his tweets are all over the place. I wish his Drs where honest about his physicals. Having Drs on his payroll got him out of serving his country. But, this country does not deserve him as our President.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 28

Trump lost it years ago. This is who he is today, and yesterday. Look at his record in business over the years. The USA elected as President someone who is mentally ill. There have been over 100 Mental Health Professionals who have told us that, his business assoc. have told us that, the authors of his book have told us that, and we have seen it for our selves. A lot of his enablers are very much like him. Go to any web site and read what they say, or go talk to some in your area. It does show we need better mental health services.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 28

Bravo, n5661921 !!!  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 28

President Obama left office with an approval rating of 56%. Trump doesn't even tell the truth 56% of the time. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 28

@cstotes wrote:

Maybe you should run that through....'politifact' or some other copy and paste fake news site!

I don't have to "run that through" anything. Reality is that Obama has been rated very high as a president, except in very radical very far right places, a small minority. Reality contradicts your claims.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 28

Maybe you should run that through....'politifact' or some other copy and paste fake news site!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 28

@cstotes wrote:

Your old buddy brock did the dividing. They call him the divider in chief and the worst president in history. thenks, thenks alot!

I call trump by his name .... trump.  Why do you call Obama "brock"? 

Who is "they"  that call Obama the "divider in chief"?  Who is "they" that call him "the worst president in history"?   Got any sources for that?  Your "they" is a a small minority.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 28

Is President Trump Losing It?

NAW - I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY EVIDENCE - HE EVER HAD IT - TO BEGIN WITH

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion: