The AARP Fraud Resource Center can help you spot and avoid common scams. Visit today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Is Louie Gohmert crazy?

Message 1 of 16

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Once again, a far left op/ed gets posted and the haters gather 'round to find different ways to say, 'Yeah, me too" and swap kudoes.

In a way, you are right though - he should have know better than to give the "Oh poor Strzok" mob ammunition. The extent that mob would go was illustrated by the call for Strzok getting a Purple Heart.

I am surprise to see this post. not because of the questioning of this man but the display of vulgarity, decorum  that this congressman  showed the American people. White trash is what was displayed yesterday by this individual and to even try to justify this behaviour. is simply  confirming what I have been saying all along. Trump is us. he represents what this society has become.

Does that mean that you think Strzok gave the answers the Congress had a right to expect. And, how about the Purple Heart - do you agree?

And what is the point of the racism in "white trash". Is that your new "phrase for the day"?

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Once again, a far left op/ed gets posted and the haters gather 'round to find different ways to say, 'Yeah, me too" and swap kudoes.

In a way, you are right though - he should have know better than to give the "Oh poor Strzok" mob ammunition. The extent that mob would go was illustrated by the call for Strzok getting a Purple Heart.

I am surprise to see this post. not because of the questioning of this man but the display of vulgarity, decorum  that this congressman  showed the American people. White trash is what was displayed yesterday by this individual and to even try to justify this behaviour. is simply  confirming what I have been saying all along. Trump is us. he represents what this society has become.

Does that mean that you think Strzok gave the answers the Congress had a right to expect. And, how about the Purple Heart - do you agree?

And what is the point of the racism in "white trash". Is that your new "phrase for the day"?

Strsok did something that cowardly puling Cadet Bonespurs usually doesn't do - Strzok told the trutth.

Regardless of any aspects of Gohmert's epithelium - there's no absolutely no question - Gohmert is trump trash.

It's time to stop using the inaccurate euphemism "trump supporter" and tell the truth - those who speak in favor of trump are trump trash...

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152: 

Aren't you exhausted by the endless Apology Tour you've been on since Trump was elected? ROFL

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16

@rk9152 wrote:

Loopy Louie Gohmert has never known better - and never will know better.

He does continue ro have one useful function in Texas Government - he has always made nutcases like Rick Perry and Ted Cruz seem sane and rational by comparison...

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

rk9152: 

Aren't you exhausted by the endless Apology Tour you've been on since Trump was elected? ROFL

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

@alferdpacker wrote:

Louie has been "alternate reality sane" for many years...

Hope you won't mind, I am going Borrow "alternate reality Sane", from you. It fits one of my relatives. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16

@Panjandrum wrote:

"Is Louie Gohmert crazy?"

I doubt MENSA will be trying to recuit him anytime soon. Smiley Happy

the same day Trump is nominated, NEVER!

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

@john258 wrote:

Former Reb. Congressman said this evening on TV that Louie is nuts. Well Louie is a leader of the far right enablers, and you know what the experts have told us about them. Dictator Trump is their leader and we have been told by over 120 Medical Experts in the field of mental health that he has mental problems. Birds of a feather stick together.

He may not be crazy(jury still out)but he proved himself to be a loud-mouthed lout, that was an embarrassment to this proceeding just as many of his colleagues did. Example Trey Gowdy among others.  

Kudos
Views