With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladimir?

Message 121 of 226

Related image

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladimir?

Message 122 of 226

RKER wrote-CT.  I have explained the leverage. For sometime now, he has not been able to get a loan in the US the only bank that will provide him with funds have been the Russian banks and the Deutsche   Banks.  Have you any idea as to how much money Trump owes those banks? isn't that leverage enough for you.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As of 2017 ,the 3 main bank that Trump  use for loans is Duetsch,Chase and Barclay(none Russians)  Having 12 billion dollars in assets ,it is no problem for him to get loans from any major bank.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 123 of 226

Is anyone surprised that EasyEd refuses to acknowledge the long list of facts, which he asked for, and I posted? His response is the Fox Propaganda alternate reality version of those events.

This is why our country is so divided. One group lives in the real world, where facts matter, while the Trump group creates their own alternate reality fantasy, such as corruption at the FBI. Meanwhile, in their Fox alternate reality, there's no corrupton at the White House. Unbelievable!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 124 of 226

CT list of Trump policies supporting Putin are full of fallacys-Trump policies do not agree with Putins.  Many of those policies are strictly Trump`s and mainly concentrating on Europe taking on more responsibility when it comes on Russians aggression.$$$    As far as the Rogue FBI -this had nothing to do with Trump and Putin but has everything to do with rooting out the corrupt Agents who embarrassed the decent hard working FBI  employees who weren`t involved in the Russian hoax.(investigation has finally started on those  were involved and should be held accountable) As far as cyberattacks-the last two years has officials given broad scope on how to end this interference (Going against Obama`s statement that these cyber attacks  couldn`t possibly interfere with our elections) Not  to forget- It was Hillary and her campaign who worked with the Russians to compile the  phony Steele Dossier

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 125 of 226

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Rker said, "Trump doesn't work for Putin. he doesn't receive a check or is Putin his boss or in the sense of employer and employee I don't see that relationship."

How's the following? Comrade Trump is being used by Vladimir, who has some type of leverage hanging over the man.

CT.  I have explained the leverage. For sometime now, he has not been able to get a loan in the US the only bank that will provide him with funds have been the Russian banks and the Deutsche   Banks.  Have you any idea as to how much money Trump owes those banks? isn't that leverage enough for you.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 126 of 226

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Rker said, "Trump doesn't work for Putin. he doesn't receive a check or is Putin his boss or in the sense of employer and employee I don't see that relationship."

How's the following? Comrade Trump is being used by Vladimir, who has some type of leverage hanging over the man.

@CriticalThinking wrote:

CT.  I have explained the leverage. For sometime now, he has not been able to get a loan in the US the only bank that will provide him with funds have been the Russian banks and the Deutsche   Banks.  Have you any idea as to how much money Trump owes those banks? isn't that leverage enough for you.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 127 of 226

Here's several prominent examples of pro Vladimir policies

• Trying to break up NATO
  • Trying to create havoc in the EEU
  • Dropping out of the TPP
  • Trump met with the Russian Ambassador in the White House and kicked out only the U.S. Reporters, allowing the Russian Reporter to remain.
  • Trump met with Putin privately in Helsinki and destroyed the notes of the translator
  • Trump adopted Vladimir's talking points on the annexation of Crimea
  • Trump has refused to acknowledge that Russia interfered in the U.S. election or mobilize a government-wide effort to stop future interference.
  • He accepted Putin’s protestations that the Russians did not meddle in the election over the “high confidence” assessment of the U.S. intelligence community that they did.
  • In the point above, Trump supports Vladimir and ignores U.S. Intelligence Agencies
  • Trump repeatedly attacks and undermines the FBI, who's responsible for Russian Counter Espionage
  • Trump recently defended the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. He made an alternate pro Putin version of the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. Nobody else on the planet, except Vladimir, ever brought up this topic. Why did Trump bring this up?
  • In sum, despite almost universal agreement by U.S. Intelligence Agencies, Trump refuses to do anything about Russian cyberattacks against the U.S.
  • etc
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 128 of 226

CT wrote-If you've fallen for Fox propaganda, Trump is doing a great job. If one lives in the REAL WORLD, Trump has invoked numerous policies that Vladimir wants. That's why he's smiling whenever he thinks about his puppet in the White House.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please list those policies.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 129 of 226

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladmir?

Message 130 of 226

I happen to believe that this is not the correct question.  NO, Trump doesn't work for Putin. he doesn't receive a check or is Putin his boss or in the sense of employer and employee I don't see that relationship.

B ut,  I do see other type of relationship.  and I have said this many times follow the money. how many millions does Trump owe the Russian banks.?  does anyone here has an idea of that  figure.?

What would happen if Trump now starts to undermine the Russians?    I see more a situation of convenience that the fact that he works for Putin, he may be a Putin's asset but not his employee.

Kudos
Views