With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
107
Views

Re: Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladimir?

107 Views
Message 101 of 226

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's several prominent examples of pro Vladimir policies

  • Trying to break up NATO
  • Getting members to pay their fair share is hardly an issue for Putin. That is one way of discrediting an organization by making it as if is not a honest organization
  • Trying to create havoc in the EEU
  • How?  Brexit, division that didn't exist before.
  • Dropping out of the TPP
  • Good for America is hardly an issue for Putin.Taking the US off the table of a wolrd trade is good for Russia and china
  • Trump met with the Russian Ambassador in the White House and kicked out only the U.S. Reporters, allowing the Russian Reporter to remain.
  • Sadly, there was and is a severe "leak" problem among bureaucrats who think they were elected President. Istn't that the truth, look at Rudy.
  • Trump met with Putin privately in Helsinki and destroyed the notes of the translator
  • Ditto. Ditto?  explain
  • Trump adopted Vladimir's talking points on the annexation of Crimea
  • Words are for all to use.But not to believe
  • Trump has refused to acknowledge that Russia interfered in the U.S. election or mobilize a government-wide effort to stop future interference.
  • Do you know what the bit and byte people are doing?It really doesn't answer the question
  • He accepted Putin’s protestations that the Russians did not meddle in the election over the “high confidence” assessment of the U.S. intelligence community that they did.
  • International diplomacy has no effect on the internal work of the intel agencies.Again no direct response. all criminals always claim to be innocents
  • In the point above, Trump supports Vladimir and ignores U.S. Intelligence Agencies
  • Ditto  Ditto? you mean you agree?
  • Trump repeatedly attacks and undermines the FBI, who's responsible for Russian Counter Espionage
  • Only those individuals corrupted for partisan purposes - not the FBI.By whose standars are they corrupt is that your opinion or Trumps opinion? but not a general opinion.
  • Trump recently defended the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. He made an alternate pro Putin version of the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. Nobody else on the planet, except Vladimir, ever brought up this topic. Why did Trump bring this up?
  • How are events in 1979 a factor today? Because he loves to praise autocrats as strong people.
  • In sum, despite almost universal agreement by U.S. Intelligence Agencies, Trump refuses to do anything about Russian cyberattacks against the U.S.
  • Dealt with above. So you say?
  • etc
  • You'll have to find a new copy&paste.  We love copy and paste.

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
107
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
122
Views

Re: Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladimir?

122 Views
Message 102 of 226
especially if THEY are the Russian bots too!! And who knows, some maybe or are here. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
122
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
126
Views

Re: Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladimir?

126 Views
Message 103 of 226

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Is anyone surprised that EasyEd refuses to acknowledge the long list of facts, which he asked for, and I posted? His response is the Fox Propaganda alternate reality version of those events. 

This is why our country is so divided. One group lives in the real world, where facts matter, while the Trump group creates their own alternate reality fantasy, such as corruption at the FBI. Meanwhile, in their Fox alternate reality, there's no corrupton at the White House. Unbelievable!

*****************************************

I am not surprised by the beliefs of any Trump supporter or their refusal to acknowlege facts.  I am beginning to see a clear pattern wherein both Fox News propaganda and Putin's clandestine influence over 45 have made this president, who while already morally corrupt, both ineffective and dangerous.  I would even go so far as to say treasonous!  And I seriously believe that many of those folks who claim to support him here on these forums and other like message boards, are nothing more than trolls and Russian cyberbots still seeking to influence the American people. Obviously, one election was NOT enough! 


 


You seem to be right about one issue - those Russian cyberbots. They seem to have been quite successful among many of our posters in their effort to weaken American via division. I guess their success with creating hatred for our President is a bonus for them and the regime they work for.


The ones EXPOSING the Russian bots are not the problem.

 

The ones continuing to read and obey the Russian bots ARE the problem.

 

Thinking its wrong to hate a traitor is a strange position for a Republican to take, but not for a neoRepublican who have abandoned all decency in favor of raw power, power to advance the Corporate Oligarchy in America.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
126
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
124
Views

Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladimir?

124 Views
Message 104 of 226

So why did Trump recently bring up on national television the Russian invasion of Afghanistan and promote Putin's revision of history? If you're someone who can think, the answer to this question is obvious.

 

If you're a Trump Cult member, the logic is far too complex. It's also meangingless like all other facts about their Supreme Leader.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
124
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
116
Views

Re: Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladimir?

116 Views
Message 105 of 226

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   With any other pol (Particularly one with a "D" after his name) the WAPO would acknowledge the need for discretion and privacy in international negotiations. 

 

Totally absurd. First, what was being "negotiated"? Second, no other president, R or D has kept discussions with Russia secret. There is always a transcript of any meeting in the records. No witholding notes or swearing translators to secrecy. The only reason would be that he was discussing things with Putin that he definitely didn't want made public. If you can't understand that, then it's hopeless, but please continue beclowning yourself for Trump.


As you know, leaking has been a problem - even the FBI Director leaked to harm the President. So, under those circumstances an obsession with privacy is not absurd.

 


Comey leaked information that harmed the People's Choice for President, Hillary Clinton, but FAILED to report the FBI was investigating lil donny for conspiring with Russia at the same time, a conspiracy that rigged the election and put Putin's puppy in the White House.

 

It was only after they received overwhelming evidence that donny had been seriously compromised by Russia that they began looking into that treasonous activity by the ToadPOTUS.

 

Do Republicans now propose that the FBI ignore TREASON and go back to catching bankrobbers?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
116
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
123
Views

Re: Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladimir?

123 Views
Message 106 of 226
no, WE didn't. Hillary got more votes remember, Donny got lots of help from his buddies in Russia, remember????
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
123
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
123
Views

Re: Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladimir?

123 Views
Message 107 of 226

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Russia has had its eye on lil donny since 1977 when he married Czech national Ivanka. Since 1995, they've been the only source of funds for his disasterous business dealings, first funneling them thru the Persoanl Asset Management dept of Deutsche Bank and more recently using Russia's largest commercial bank VSB, formerly headed by Vladimir Putin. VSB has been buying up donny's bad debts (meaning virtually all his debt) and can now destroy him financially with the stroke of a pen held by Putin.

 

That's all they need donny to know - they control him the same way the GOPerLords do - by manipulation, not direct orders. It is quite possible, considering how stupid the man is, he does not even realize all his destructive actions are not his very own ideas. Yes, he IS THAT STUPID.

 

 


Why do you obsess over the business dealings of the company. We elected Donal Trump - not his business.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
123
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
122
Views

Re: Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladimir?

122 Views
Message 108 of 226

@CriticalThinking wrote:

For those who don't understand the significance of Trump bringing up the Russian Invasiion of Afghanistan the other day, please read the following. 

 

Vladimir is trying to rewrite the history of the Russian invasion. The new revision claims Russia went into Afghanistan because terrorists were attacking Russia. That is a big lie. Nobody on the planet is talking about Putin's revision of Russian history except Vladimir.

 

So why did Trump recently bring up on national television the Russian invasion of Afghanistan and promote Putin's revision of history? If someone can think, the answer to this question is obvious. If you're a Trump Cult member, it's meangingless like all other facts.


Why should you or any American care about what happened on Jimmy Carter's watch??

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
122
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
130
Views

Re: Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladimir?

130 Views
Message 109 of 226

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Is anyone surprised that EasyEd refuses to acknowledge the long list of facts, which he asked for, and I posted? His response is the Fox Propaganda alternate reality version of those events. 

This is why our country is so divided. One group lives in the real world, where facts matter, while the Trump group creates their own alternate reality fantasy, such as corruption at the FBI. Meanwhile, in their Fox alternate reality, there's no corrupton at the White House. Unbelievable!

*****************************************

I am not surprised by the beliefs of any Trump supporter or their refusal to acknowlege facts.  I am beginning to see a clear pattern wherein both Fox News propaganda and Putin's clandestine influence over 45 have made this president, who while already morally corrupt, both ineffective and dangerous.  I would even go so far as to say treasonous!  And I seriously believe that many of those folks who claim to support him here on these forums and other like message boards, are nothing more than trolls and Russian cyberbots still seeking to influence the American people. Obviously, one election was NOT enough! 


 


You seem to be right about one issue - those Russian cyberbots. They seem to have been quite successful among many of our posters in their effort to weaken American via division. I guess their success with creating hatred for our President is a bonus for them and the regime they work for.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
130
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
141
Views

Re: Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladimir?

141 Views
Message 110 of 226

Russia has had its eye on lil donny since 1977 when he married Czech national Ivanka. Since 1995, they've been the only source of funds for his disasterous business dealings, first funneling them thru the Persoanl Asset Management dept of Deutsche Bank and more recently using Russia's largest commercial bank VSB, formerly headed by Vladimir Putin. VSB has been buying up donny's bad debts (meaning virtually all his debt) and can now destroy him financially with the stroke of a pen held by Putin.

 

That's all they need donny to know - they control him the same way the GOPerLords do - by manipulation, not direct orders. It is quite possible, considering how stupid the man is, he does not even realize all his destructive actions are not his very own ideas. Yes, he IS THAT STUPID.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
141
Views