WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladimir?

Message 1 of 226

Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladimir?

YES!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 226

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Businessman Trump did business with Russia - President Trump did not. It is not all that complicated.

So, you are saying Trump's existing business empire depends on the goodwill of Putin but any future deals are dependent upon what he does while in office.  It is only that he must take a break from business deals while IN office and then he can reap the rewards of serving Putin later? Kind of like a retirement plan?  I get it. 

So, I am saying what I said. To think otherwise would mean we could never have other than a pol in political office.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 226

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Businessman Trump did business with Russia - President Trump did not. It is not all that complicated.

So, you are saying Trump's existing business empire depends on the goodwill of Putin but any future deals are dependent upon what he does while in office.  It is only that he must take a break from business deals while IN office and then he can reap the rewards of serving Putin later? Kind of like a retirement plan?  I get it. 

All one has to do to "get it" is read the entire Moscow Project..

Chapter 1 - The Moscow Project

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 226

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 226

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Let me repeat Trump's LIES which RK is completely ignoring. Remember, he will never criticize his idol and hero in the White House.

Even Trump's own words are never accepted by Trump Cult members. That's why it's a cult, they can never criticize or disagree with their Supreme Leader. Let's examine Trump's own words.

• For almost 3 years, Comrade Trump told his blind, loyal base that he did NOT have any business interests in Russia.
  • Recently, Michael Cohen testified about a plan to build a Trump Tower in Moscow with Vladimir Putin receiving $50 million.
  • Then Trump said MAYBE I had a financial interest in Russia.
  • Then CNN produced a signed agreement (with Trump's signature) to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.
  • Trump said, that agreement was FAKE NEWS from CNN
  • Then Trump said, maybe there was an agreement, but I didn't sign it.
  • Finally, Trump said there was an agreement which I signed, but it was perfectly legal.

Note: For almost 3 years, Trump also claimed he never borrowed money from Russians. Are you LOL? 

What is funny about doing business with a German bank?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 226

@mandm84 wrote:

Amnesia continues to set in from the far right , time after time.

Sounds like you didn't have a response but just had to respond.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladimir?

Message 7 of 226

Let me repeat Trump's LIES which RK is completely ignoring. Remember, he will never criticize his idol and hero in the White House.

Even Trump's own words are never accepted by Trump Cult members. That's why it's a cult, they can never criticize or disagree with their Supreme Leader. Let's examine Trump's own words.

• For almost 3 years, Comrade Trump told his blind, loyal base that he did NOT have any business interests in Russia.
  • Recently, Michael Cohen testified about a plan to build a Trump Tower in Moscow with Vladimir Putin receiving $50 million.
  • Then Trump said MAYBE I had a financial interest in Russia.
  • Then CNN produced a signed agreement (with Trump's signature) to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.
  • Trump said, that agreement was FAKE NEWS from CNN
  • Then Trump said, maybe there was an agreement, but I didn't sign it.
  • Finally, Trump said there was an agreement which I signed, but it was perfectly legal.

Note: For almost 3 years, Trump also claimed he never borrowed money from Russians. Are you LOL? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 226

Amnesia continues to set in from the far right , time after time.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 226

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As you can see, EasyEd completely ignored the fact that Comrade Trump repeatedly lied to him and all other Fox diehards for 3 years. Does 3 years of lying bother EasyEd? Of course it doesn't. That's classic cult behavior, the supreme leader can never do anything wrong.

German Bank - German Bank - German bank.

As to business in Russia - did he he say he did not do business with Russia currently or in the past? That is a crucial issue that your copy&and paste routine will not deal with. And, of course, mentioning your obsession with Fox will not address it either.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 226

@easyed598 wrote:

RK9152 wrote-Well, "we", if you look at how we are being torn apart by the "Resistance" and people (including posters) who are obviously influenced the Russian agents looking to divide us, "we" might get a different view. Remember, "we", it is the Trump haters who are calling fellow Americans (and posters) Nazis - that seems quite divisive.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The real nazis are Democrats- Ask Roger Stone50527299_2266746676903533_3979556683172020224_n.jpg

According to your definitions none of those terms would exist because trump supporters never win an argument with a Liberal.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views