Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families was developed by AARP to help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to obtain a free copy.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladimir?

Message 111 of 226
well and then how about the GOP Senators yesterday who filibustered to stop the Senate from going after this Russian oligarch, who, as I understand it, was the one who received Trump 2016 polling data. Now why do they want to protect him and not go after him??? Hmmmmm. Begs to be asked I think. Once again afraid to upset Putin I think.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Is Comrade Trump Working for Vladimir?

Message 112 of 226

For those who don't understand the significance of Trump bringing up the Russian Invasiion of Afghanistan the other day, please read the following. 

Vladimir is trying to rewrite the history of the Russian invasion. The new revision claims Russia went into Afghanistan because terrorists were attacking Russia. That is a big lie. Nobody on the planet is talking about Putin's revision of Russian history except Vladimir.

So why did Trump recently bring up on national television the Russian invasion of Afghanistan and promote Putin's revision of history? If you're someone who can think, the answer to this question is obvious. If you're a Trump Cult member, it's meangingless like all other facts.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 113 of 226

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's several prominent examples of pro Vladimir policies

• Trying to break up NATO
  • Getting members to pay their fair share is hardly an issue for Putin.
  • Trying to create havoc in the EEU
  • How?
  • Dropping out of the TPP
  • Good for America is hardly an issue for Putin.
  • Trump met with the Russian Ambassador in the White House and kicked out only the U.S. Reporters, allowing the Russian Reporter to remain.
  • Sadly, there was and is a severe "leak" problem among bureaucrats who think they were elected President.
  • Trump met with Putin privately in Helsinki and destroyed the notes of the translator
  • Ditto.
  • Trump adopted Vladimir's talking points on the annexation of Crimea
  • Words are for all to use.
  • Trump has refused to acknowledge that Russia interfered in the U.S. election or mobilize a government-wide effort to stop future interference.
  • Do you know what the bit and byte people are doing?
  • He accepted Putin’s protestations that the Russians did not meddle in the election over the “high confidence” assessment of the U.S. intelligence community that they did.
  • International diplomacy has no effect on the internal work of the intel agencies.
  • In the point above, Trump supports Vladimir and ignores U.S. Intelligence Agencies
  • Ditto
  • Trump repeatedly attacks and undermines the FBI, who's responsible for Russian Counter Espionage
  • Only those individuals corrupted for partisan purposes - not the FBI.
  • Trump recently defended the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. He made an alternate pro Putin version of the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. Nobody else on the planet, except Vladimir, ever brought up this topic. Why did Trump bring this up?
  • How are events in 1979 a factor today?
  • In sum, despite almost universal agreement by U.S. Intelligence Agencies, Trump refuses to do anything about Russian cyberattacks against the U.S.
  • Dealt with above.
  • etc
  • You'll have to find a new copy&paste.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 114 of 226

I truly believe that Trump has too many interests and money tangled with the Russian banks to be able to be a President that is not compromised by his own debts to these banks.

I don't know as to why the money is not being followed. as one of the reasons that this President is so soft on Russia and all his policies have to do with helping the Russian Government.

Of course the new appointed NUNES  of the Senate, Lindsay  Graham   has become one of the big surprises of all o this. I have often questions as to what does Trump holds over Graham that he has turned into  such a Trump supporter.  
HIs actions now  are becoming not only surprising but really ridiculous. 
any questions about any of this?

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 115 of 226

@CriticalThinking wrote:

If you've fallen for Fox propaganda, Trump is doing a great job. If one lives in the REAL WORLD, Trump has invoked numerous policies that Vladimir wants. That's why he's smiling whenever he thinks about his puppet in the White House.

@CriticalThinking wrote:

If you've fallen for Fox propaganda, Trump is doing a great job. If one lives in the REAL WORLD, Trump has invoked numerous policies that Vladimir wants. That's why he's smiling whenever he thinks about his puppet in the White House.

Looks like the cat who ate the cannery. 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 116 of 226

@alferdpacker wrote:

220432_600.jpg

245614_image.jpg

Screenshot-20190113-133232-Twitter.jpg

@alferdpacker wrote:

220432_600.jpg

245614_image.jpg

I loved all of these especially the last one! Mr. Flip Flop carrying the water.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 117 of 226

220432_600.jpg

245614_image.jpg

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 118 of 226

Thank you Olderscout.  for your post.s I have been saying that what PUtin has over Trump is the amount of money that he owes the Russian banks.

If those banks wer to call his loans he would  probably have to file bankrupcy. We probably would see all of that if we could see his taxes. reason as to why he will not release them.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 119 of 226

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Is anyone surprised that EasyEd refuses to acknowledge the long list of facts, which he asked for, and I posted? His response is the Fox Propaganda alternate reality version of those events. 

This is why our country is so divided. One group lives in the real world, where facts matter, while the Trump group creates their own alternate reality fantasy, such as corruption at the FBI. Meanwhile, in their Fox alternate reality, there's no corrupton at the White House. Unbelievable!

I am not surprised by the beliefs of any Trump supporter or their refusal to acknowlege facts.  I am beginning to see a clear pattern wherein both Fox News propaganda and Putin's clandestine influence over 45 have made this president, who while already morally corrupt, both ineffective and dangerous.  I would even go so far as to say treasonous!  And I seriously believe that many of those folks who claim to support him here on these forums and other like message boards, are nothing more than trolls and Russian cyberbots still seeking to influence the American people. Obviously, one election was NOT enough! 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 120 of 226

@easyed598 wrote:

RKER wrote-CT.  I have explained the leverage. For sometime now, he has not been able to get a loan in the US the only bank that will provide him with funds have been the Russian banks and the Deutsche   Banks.  Have you any idea as to how much money Trump owes those banks? isn't that leverage enough for you.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As of 2017 ,the 3 main bank that Trump  use for loans is Duetsch,Chase and Barclay(none Russians)  Having 12 billion dollars in assets ,it is no problem for him to get loans from any major bank.

Do you EVER check before you post? Since the 1990's, lil' donnys credit has been so bad, he could not finance his schemes with junk bonds. Since that time the only loans donny has been able to get are from a special section of Deutsche Bank (DB) that deals with private wealth management.

Currently donny is in hock to DB for around $650M, and DB has been CONVICTED of laundering tens of billions of dollars for the Russian Mob, Oligarchs and Government, mostly thru their "private wealth management" operations. If you haven't tumbled to the significance of this yet, allow me to enlighten you -

SINCE 1994 THE MONEY DONNY GOT ALL CAME FROM RUSSIA!

In addition VSB, the largest bank in Russia has been buying up other Trump debt, including several hundred million in loans he is currently in default on.

His claimed wealth is a total fiction - he has openly admitted that he considers the Trump NAME worth at least $5Billion, and since virtually everything else with his name on it is mortgaged to the hilt, his NET worth is approximately nada-zip point squat.

All Putin (who was the director of VSB) needs to do to totally devistate donny financially is to CALL IN HIS LOANS. And this time there are no investors for donny to hand the soggy bag to via a bankruptcy.

So now you know why lil donny dances to Putins tune - accept it now, it will save much anguish later, if you try and cling to the fantasy that the ToadPOTUS was actually a successful businessman.

Kudos
Views