Honored Social Butterfly

Is Canada opening theie borders?

The time  may be coming that emigrating to Canada may sound like a great option. After all now we serious are supposed to die for this economy but I am not ready are you?

no name
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

This is not the first time the mass exodus to canada has been proposed. And it has NOT happened! I say the sooner you leave the better! We the people are tired of you whiners that never do what you say you will do!!!!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@quidduo wrote:

This is not the first time the mass exodus to canada has been proposed. And it has NOT happened! I say the sooner you leave the better! We the people are tired of you whiners that never do what you say you will do!!!!

For a poster that has only posted    273 posts in this message board, you really have some sense of humor. I will whine and whine and continue to whine as I possibly want to whine. 
People those that have been here with me for years. know me a lot better that you seem to do. so, whining, whining and more whining.
haha.jpg

no name
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png