Discover Healthy Recipes. Search By Cuisine, Lifestyle, Nutritional Info And More. Earn Double Reward Points.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

Message 21 of 60

phyllisc6781 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

The goals of Hitler’s Aryian nation, and the goals of the present demented American dictator appear to be one and the same. 

trump reinforces this belief with his cesspool statements with regard to Mexicans, KKK, White Nationalists, and Alt. Right racists, his Middle Eastern travel bans, and now his remarks with regard to Haiti and African nations.

To deny means one of two things—

1.) one is a fellow racist

2.) one has lost touch with reality 

And there it is again, to the extreme left the definition of "alt-right" is "Anyone who disagrees with me".

By the way - you do know, do you not, that the comment that offends you so badly was about nations that people are fleeing and trying to come here for safety. Now, ask yourself - who is offending the nations under discussion - our President or their citizens by fleeing?

In answer to your question, the offending party is your, American Idol, the racist In chief. 

In answer to your ridiculous accusation that the alt right equals  something with which I do not agree, you are monumentally incorrect.

The alt right is exactly what I said it is —a group of what white supremacist.

A group of racists.

A group who hates others because of the color of their skin, born out of fear and ignorance.

That is the alt right that you so seem to support and love. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Oh, goody, "your idol" is now "your American idol". It is always nice to see the cult of hate progress to new depths.

Now, back to the post you are theoretically responding to. I mentioned that people are fleeing the nations in question so who is offending those nations - those fleeing or our President noting it? I truly do not believe the answer to that issue is "racist in chief", "alt-right", and nonsense about who Conservatives "love".

So, who is offending those nations - those fleeing the dysfunctional structures there or our President for noting it? In either case the issue is "dysfunction" not "skin color".

Report Inappropriate Content
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 60

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

The goals of Hitler’s Aryian nation, and the goals of the present demented American dictator appear to be one and the same. 

trump reinforces this belief with his cesspool statements with regard to Mexicans, KKK, White Nationalists, and Alt. Right racists, his Middle Eastern travel bans, and now his remarks with regard to Haiti and African nations.

And there it is again, to the extreme left the definition of "alt-right" is "Anyone who disagrees with me".

By the way - you do know, do you not, that the comment that offends you so badly was about nations that people are fleeing and trying to come here for safety. Now, ask yourself - who is offending the nations under discussion - our President or their citizens by fleeing?

In answer to your question, the offending party is your, American Idol, the racist In chief. 

In answer to your ridiculous accusation that the alt right equals  something with which I do not agree, you are monumentally incorrect.

The alt right is exactly what I said it is —a group of what white supremacist.

A group of racists.

A group who hates others because of the color of their skin, born out of fear and ignorance.

That is the alt right that you so seem to support and love. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 60

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

Our President offends the people of those nations, obviously because they are Black and Poor, He then stated we need more from Denmark, a predominately White prosperous nation with a small number of poor.

That reality thing bites you again.

As to the reality thing - he attacked the countries not the people. And they were countries whose own citizens are running away from. Naturally, the left sees it as racial but consider this - are they fleeing because their countries are black or because they are **bleep**hole countries?

Off- topic - again...

Moot.

The post is an off-topic biased attempt to divert from the topic - an examination of the irrefutable fact that both those in Alt-Right and the Ayran nation are racists and bigots - are one and the same with all white supremacist and KKK sorts - those that liddle donnie characterised as "fine people"...

Have pity for Melania - she hasn't yet got rid of that ugly fat.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 60

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

Our President offends the people of those nations, obviously because they are Black and Poor, He then stated we need more from Denmark, a predominately White prosperous nation with a small number of poor.

As to the reality thing - he attacked the countries not the people. And they were countries whose own citizens are running away from. Naturally, the left sees it as racial but consider this - are they fleeing because their countries are black or because they are **bleep**hole countries?

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 60

There's never been any question whatsoever...

Alt-Right=racist=KKK=White Supremacist=Aryan Nation=Nazi=un-American.

Richard Spencer - the world knows he's a liar - a racist - a lousy American - and - he sucks.

Is liddle donnie like Spencer?  

As each day passes, more and more people, both nationwide as well as worldwide are arriving at that conclusion...

Have pity for Melania - she hasn't yet got rid of that ugly fat.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 60

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:
the alt right CLAIMS its not about the Aryan Nation, but the Aryan nation is among their supporters and attendees. we have a poster here who claims it is just coincidence they work together, because Spencer said so.

i have not seen that claim on these boards. whosaid it?

Again, MIseker, who on these boards made such claims?

"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU!

This is a manufactured fight by those who want "alt-right" to mean, "Anyone who disagrees with me".

So rk, "who on these boards made such claims"?

So, what burning question is keeping you awake nights.

I NEVER said any such thing rk.

Again, you put your words into my comments and then evade the double standard you impose on others.

Well, there is:

"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU! 

So, again, what is that burning question that is keeping you awake nights? 

So again ....

Again, you put your words into my comments and then evade the double standard you impose on others.

And again ..... you've initiated another one of your usual chain letters!

So again - what question can I answer for you?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 60

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 60

phyllisc6781 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 60

phyllisc6781 wrote:

In Trump's case .... it's BOTH!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 60

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:
the alt right CLAIMS its not about the Aryan Nation, but the Aryan nation is among their supporters and attendees. we have a poster here who claims it is just coincidence they work together, because Spencer said so.

i have not seen that claim on these boards. whosaid it?

Again, MIseker, who on these boards made such claims?

This is a manufactured fight by those who want "alt-right" to mean, "Anyone who disagrees with me".

So rk, "who on these boards made such claims"?

So, what burning question is keeping you awake nights.

Well, there is:

So, again, what is that burning question that is keeping you awake nights? 

So again ....

And again ..... you've initiated another one of your usual chain letters!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!