Fitness Expert Denise Austin Shares her Biggest Barrier to Staying Fit! What are Your Barriers to Exercising?

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

Message 11 of 60

Tucker Carlson interviewed Mark Steyn recently.   The conversation devolves into Steyn saying that if one was to compare White Nationalist to DACA children - then he preferred White Nationalist.    As this was a Fox network event, why did none of Donald's ignoble supporters share that information?   Could it be because that the RW media has just endorsed the idea the Alt-Right= White Nationalist=Aryan Nation=Fox News.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 60

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

myexper, a very intelligent person, wrote about one of our bona fide Trump Cult members, "Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?"

Why does myexper keep asking him questions when he knows that Trump Cult member will never answer them and he will also try to change the subject under discussion? 

If I were myexper, I would completely ignore that Trump Cult member. Let him talk to himself.

It is my understanding that we are supposed to stay on topic. So, do you have a question for me on the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

Asking questions is absolutely unnecessary.

It's an irrefutable fact that Alt-Right=racist=KKK=White Supremacist=Aryan Nation=Nazi=un-American oligarchic fascism... 

........ = TRUMP!!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 60

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Again, MIseker, who on these boards made such claims?

"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU!

This is a manufactured fight by those who want "alt-right" to mean, "Anyone who disagrees with me".

So rk, "who on these boards made such claims"?

So, what burning question is keeping you awake nights.

I NEVER said any such thing rk.

Again, you put your words into my comments and then evade the double standard you impose on others.

Well, there is:

"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU! 

So, again, what is that burning question that is keeping you awake nights? 

So again ....

Again, you put your words into my comments and then evade the double standard you impose on others.

And again ..... you've initiated another one of your usual chain letters!

So again - what question can I answer for you?

Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?

It is my understanding that we are supposed to stay on topic.

Yet you shifted from it anyway!

So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

And now evasion is employed in your continued refusal to answer questions posed to you!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 60

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

myexper, a very intelligent person, wrote about one of our bona fide Trump Cult members, "Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?"

Why does myexper keep asking him questions when he knows that Trump Cult member will never answer them and he will also try to change the subject under discussion? 

If I were myexper, I would completely ignore that Trump Cult member. Let him talk to himself.

It is my understanding that we are supposed to stay on topic. So, do you have a question for me on the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

Asking questions is absolutely unnecessary.

It's an irrefutable fact that Alt-Right=racist=KKK=White Supremacist=Aryan Nation=Nazi=un-American oligarchic fascism...

Have pity for Melania - she hasn't yet got rid of that ugly fat.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 60

CriticalThinking wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 60

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

This is a manufactured fight by those who want "alt-right" to mean, "Anyone who disagrees with me".

Well, there is:

So again ....

Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?

It is my understanding that we are supposed to stay on topic. So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 60

White "male" / donald supporter / ignobler:    Any country that won't succumb to the ideology of their view is deemed 'dysfunctional"???    The number of Muslim / Muslim Nations far outnumber the so-called christian ones...someones pepperoni must be shrinking. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

Message 18 of 60

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 60

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Well, there is:

So again ....

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 60

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

The goals of Hitler’s Aryian nation, and the goals of the present demented American dictator appear to be one and the same. 

trump reinforces this belief with his cesspool statements with regard to Mexicans, KKK, White Nationalists, and Alt. Right racists, his Middle Eastern travel bans, and now his remarks with regard to Haiti and African nations.

To deny means one of two things—

1.) one is a fellow racist

2.) one has lost touch with reality 

And there it is again, to the extreme left the definition of "alt-right" is "Anyone who disagrees with me".

By the way - you do know, do you not, that the comment that offends you so badly was about nations that people are fleeing and trying to come here for safety. Now, ask yourself - who is offending the nations under discussion - our President or their citizens by fleeing?

In answer to your question, the offending party is your, American Idol, the racist In chief. 

In answer to your ridiculous accusation that the alt right equals  something with which I do not agree, you are monumentally incorrect.

The alt right is exactly what I said it is —a group of what white supremacist.

A group of racists.

A group who hates others because of the color of their skin, born out of fear and ignorance.

That is the alt right that you so seem to support and love. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Oh, goody, "your idol" is now "your American idol". It is always nice to see the cult of hate progress to new depths.

Now, back to the post you are theoretically responding to. I mentioned that people are fleeing the nations in question so who is offending those nations - those fleeing or our President noting it? I truly do not believe the answer to that issue is "racist in chief", "alt-right", and nonsense about who Conservatives "love".

So, who is offending those nations - those fleeing the dysfunctional structures there or our President for noting it? In either case the issue is "dysfunction" not "skin color".

Yep - the malignantly narcissistic dysfunctional man-baby...

sc180112.gif

Have pity for Melania - she hasn't yet got rid of that ugly fat.