Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

Message 31 of 60

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

The goals of Hitler’s Aryian nation, and the goals of the present demented American dictator appear to be one and the same. 

trump reinforces this belief with his cesspool statements with regard to Mexicans, KKK, White Nationalists, and Alt. Right racists, his Middle Eastern travel bans, and now his remarks with regard to Haiti and African nations.

To deny means one of two things—

1.) one is a fellow racist

2.) one has lost touch with reality 

After losing touch with the real world's reality - the "alternate reality" with all of it's crackpot whackadoodle "alt-right" allegations - and "he didn't say bleephole" is where trump's delusionals have created a new racist "alternate reality"...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 60

The goals of Hitler’s Aryian nation, and the goals of the present demented American dictator appear to be one and the same. 

trump reinforces this belief with his cesspool statements with regard to Mexicans, KKK, White Nationalists, and Alt. Right racists, his Middle Eastern travel bans, and now his remarks with regard to Haiti and African nations.

To deny means one of two things—

1.) one is a fellow racist

2.) one has lost touch with reality 

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 60

afisher:  Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

I think Alt Right is a loose term that include such groups as the Aryan Nation. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 60

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
the alt right CLAIMS its not about the Aryan Nation, but the Aryan nation is among their supporters and attendees. we have a poster here who claims it is just coincidence they work together, because Spencer said so.

i have not seen that claim on these boards. whosaid it?

Again, MIseker, who on these boards made such claims?

"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU!

This is a manufactured fight by those who want "alt-right" to mean, "Anyone who disagrees with me".

So rk, "who on these boards made such claims"?

So, what burning question is keeping you awake nights.

I NEVER said any such thing rk.

Again, you put your words into my comments and then evade the double standard you impose on others.

Well, there is:

"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU! 

So, again, what is that burning question that is keeping you awake nights? 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 60

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
the alt right CLAIMS its not about the Aryan Nation, but the Aryan nation is among their supporters and attendees. we have a poster here who claims it is just coincidence they work together, because Spencer said so.

This is a manufactured fight by those who want "alt-right" to mean, "Anyone who disagrees with me".

Again, you put your words into my comments and then evade the double standard you impose on others.

So, you'd have to read posts calling fellow posters "alt-right" and ask those posters what they mean. 

No need to as I already know "what they mean" .... and so do YOU!

There's never been any question whatsoever.,,,

Alt-Right=racist=KKK=White Supremacist=Aryan Nation=Nazi=un-American.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 60

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

I can't imagine any of our posters identifying with the AP definition.

Those poster(s) who continually make excuses for the alt-right and defend them would certainly not require any "imagination" rk!

I have seen no one making excuses for the alt-right. You'll have to be more specific.

You!

Maybe it is time for posters to stop using the term as meaning, "Anyone who disagrees with me" and deal with it's real meaning.

Using you own accusatory question  rk .....  "Again, (rk), who on these boards made such claims"?

Asked and answered.

Asked .... Yup!

Answered .... Nope!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 60

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

So, you'd have to read posts calling fellow posters "alt-right" and ask those posters what they mean. 

No need to as I already know "what they mean" .... and so do YOU!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 60

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I have never once used the term Alt-Right because someone is disagreeing with me.

Then what is your definition that applies to your fellow posters?

When anyone takes some of the same political positions that the Alt-Right takes it leads me to believe that the person is of the Alt-Right themselves. If that's not clear enough then maybe you should perhaps try to "focus" a bit more.

That is a good definition. Now, where have you seen that in posts here? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 60

@myexper wrote:

I can't imagine any of our posters identifying with the AP definition.

Those poster(s) who continually make excuses for the alt-right and defend them would certainly not require any "imagination" rk!

I have seen no one making excuses for the alt-right. You'll have to be more specific.

Maybe it is time for posters to stop using the term as meaning, "Anyone who disagrees with me" and deal with it's real meaning.

Using you own accusatory question  rk .....  "Again, (rk), who on these boards made such claims"?

Asked and answered.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 60

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors