Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
157
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

157 Views
Message 1 of 60

 



@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:



(redacted)

Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?


It is my understanding that we are supposed to stay on topic.

Yet you shifted from it anyway!

 So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?


And now evasion is employed in your continued refusal to answer questions posed to you!


So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?


And the evasion continues .... creating another one of your endless chain letters!

So again rk ..... Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?


You use your usual ploy of "you don't answer questions" when I ask you what question you want answered you call it "evasion".

It's "evasion" because you refuse to answer the ACTUAL question that was posed to you and instead you substituted the actual question with a question YOU MADE UP ..... one of your "usual ploys"!

 

So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

And the evasion continues with your "usual ploy"!

 

If not - bye-bye.

I.E. .... You are once again trapped in your own words!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
157
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
170
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

170 Views
Message 2 of 60

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU! 


So, again, what is that burning question that is keeping you awake nights? 


 


So again ....

I NEVER said any such thing rk.

Again, you put your words into my comments and then evade the double standard you impose on others.

And again ..... you've initiated another one of your usual chain letters!


"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU! 

 

So again - what question can I answer for you?


Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?


It is my understanding that we are supposed to stay on topic.

Yet you shifted from it anyway!

 So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?


And now evasion is employed in your continued refusal to answer questions posed to you!


So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?


And the evasion continues .... creating another one of your endless chain letters!

So again rk ..... Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?


You use your usual ploy of "you don't answer questions" when I ask you what question you want answered you call it "evasion".

 

So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

 

If not - bye-bye.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
170
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
171
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

171 Views
Message 3 of 60

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152


@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@myexper— The easiest way to  understand who is  a racistvand is one who supports the concept of the Aryian Nation is to take a look at who is defending these abhorrent ideals and organizations.  There in lies the truth. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


A valid point and makes the point that such people are not posting on these boards.


Rk made a funny! 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


pc made an insult!

 

Just because people have a different political ideology, Conservative for example, and you are unable to deal with that on an intellectual plane, calling them white separatists or supremacists in a post is highly offensive.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
171
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
192
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

192 Views
Message 4 of 60

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Tucker Carlson interviewed Mark Steyn recently.   The conversation devolves into Steyn saying that if one was to compare White Nationalist to DACA children - then he preferred White Nationalist.    As this was a Fox network event, why did none of Donald's ignoble supporters share that information?   Could it be because that the RW media has just endorsed the idea the Alt-Right= White Nationalist=Aryan Nation=Fox News.  


Your question might indocate that those "ignoble supporters" live only in your mind.

Not if you stopped evading the obvious!


 


 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
192
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
196
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

196 Views
Message 5 of 60

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU! 


So, again, what is that burning question that is keeping you awake nights? 


 


So again ....

I NEVER said any such thing rk.

Again, you put your words into my comments and then evade the double standard you impose on others.

And again ..... you've initiated another one of your usual chain letters!


"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU! 

 

So again - what question can I answer for you?


Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?


It is my understanding that we are supposed to stay on topic.

Yet you shifted from it anyway!

 So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?


And now evasion is employed in your continued refusal to answer questions posed to you!


So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?


And the evasion continues .... creating another one of your endless chain letters!

So again rk ..... Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
196
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
212
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

212 Views
Message 6 of 60

@rk9152


@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@myexper— The easiest way to  understand who is  a racistvand is one who supports the concept of the Aryian Nation is to take a look at who is defending these abhorrent ideals and organizations.  There in lies the truth. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


A valid point and makes the point that such people are not posting on these boards.


Rk made a funny! 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
212
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
217
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

217 Views
Message 7 of 60

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@myexper— The easiest way to  understand who is  a racistvand is one who supports the concept of the Aryian Nation is to take a look at who is defending these abhorrent ideals and organizations.  There in lies the truth. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


A valid point and makes the point that such people are not posting on these boards.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
217
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
219
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

219 Views
Message 8 of 60

@afisher wrote:

Tucker Carlson interviewed Mark Steyn recently.   The conversation devolves into Steyn saying that if one was to compare White Nationalist to DACA children - then he preferred White Nationalist.    As this was a Fox network event, why did none of Donald's ignoble supporters share that information?   Could it be because that the RW media has just endorsed the idea the Alt-Right= White Nationalist=Aryan Nation=Fox News.  


Your question might indocate that those "ignoble supporters" live only in your mind.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
219
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
221
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

221 Views
Message 9 of 60

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:



Again, MIseker, who on these boards made such claims?

"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU!

 

 

 This is a manufactured fight by those who want "alt-right" to mean, "Anyone who disagrees with me".

So rk, "who on these boards made such claims"?


So, what burning question is keeping you awake nights.

I NEVER said any such thing rk.

Again, you put your words into my comments and then evade the double standard you impose on others.

 

 


Well, there is:

"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU! 


So, again, what is that burning question that is keeping you awake nights? 


 


So again ....

I NEVER said any such thing rk.

Again, you put your words into my comments and then evade the double standard you impose on others.

And again ..... you've initiated another one of your usual chain letters!


"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU! 

 

So again - what question can I answer for you?


Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?


It is my understanding that we are supposed to stay on topic.

Yet you shifted from it anyway!

 So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?


And now evasion is employed in your continued refusal to answer questions posed to you!


So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
221
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
228
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

228 Views
Message 10 of 60

@myexper— The easiest way to  understand who is  a racist and who  is one who supports the concept of the Aryian Nation is to take a look at who is defending these abhorrent ideals and organizations.  There in lies the truth. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
228
Views