AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
197
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

197 Views
Message 1 of 60

 



@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:



(redacted)

Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?


It is my understanding that we are supposed to stay on topic.

Yet you shifted from it anyway!

 So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?


And now evasion is employed in your continued refusal to answer questions posed to you!


So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?


And the evasion continues .... creating another one of your endless chain letters!

So again rk ..... Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?


You use your usual ploy of "you don't answer questions" when I ask you what question you want answered you call it "evasion".

It's "evasion" because you refuse to answer the ACTUAL question that was posed to you and instead you substituted the actual question with a question YOU MADE UP ..... one of your "usual ploys"!

 

So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

And the evasion continues with your "usual ploy"!

 

If not - bye-bye.

I.E. .... You are once again trapped in your own words!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
197
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
210
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

210 Views
Message 2 of 60

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU! 


So, again, what is that burning question that is keeping you awake nights? 


 


So again ....

I NEVER said any such thing rk.

Again, you put your words into my comments and then evade the double standard you impose on others.

And again ..... you've initiated another one of your usual chain letters!


"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU! 

 

So again - what question can I answer for you?


Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?


It is my understanding that we are supposed to stay on topic.

Yet you shifted from it anyway!

 So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?


And now evasion is employed in your continued refusal to answer questions posed to you!


So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?


And the evasion continues .... creating another one of your endless chain letters!

So again rk ..... Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?


You use your usual ploy of "you don't answer questions" when I ask you what question you want answered you call it "evasion".

 

So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

 

If not - bye-bye.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
210
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
211
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

211 Views
Message 3 of 60

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152


@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@myexper— The easiest way to  understand who is  a racistvand is one who supports the concept of the Aryian Nation is to take a look at who is defending these abhorrent ideals and organizations.  There in lies the truth. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


A valid point and makes the point that such people are not posting on these boards.


Rk made a funny! 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


pc made an insult!

 

Just because people have a different political ideology, Conservative for example, and you are unable to deal with that on an intellectual plane, calling them white separatists or supremacists in a post is highly offensive.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
211
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
232
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

232 Views
Message 4 of 60

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Tucker Carlson interviewed Mark Steyn recently.   The conversation devolves into Steyn saying that if one was to compare White Nationalist to DACA children - then he preferred White Nationalist.    As this was a Fox network event, why did none of Donald's ignoble supporters share that information?   Could it be because that the RW media has just endorsed the idea the Alt-Right= White Nationalist=Aryan Nation=Fox News.  


Your question might indocate that those "ignoble supporters" live only in your mind.

Not if you stopped evading the obvious!


 


 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
232
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
236
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

236 Views
Message 5 of 60

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU! 


So, again, what is that burning question that is keeping you awake nights? 


 


So again ....

I NEVER said any such thing rk.

Again, you put your words into my comments and then evade the double standard you impose on others.

And again ..... you've initiated another one of your usual chain letters!


"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU! 

 

So again - what question can I answer for you?


Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?


It is my understanding that we are supposed to stay on topic.

Yet you shifted from it anyway!

 So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?


And now evasion is employed in your continued refusal to answer questions posed to you!


So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?


And the evasion continues .... creating another one of your endless chain letters!

So again rk ..... Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
236
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
252
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

252 Views
Message 6 of 60

@rk9152


@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@myexper— The easiest way to  understand who is  a racistvand is one who supports the concept of the Aryian Nation is to take a look at who is defending these abhorrent ideals and organizations.  There in lies the truth. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


A valid point and makes the point that such people are not posting on these boards.


Rk made a funny! 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
252
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
257
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

257 Views
Message 7 of 60

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@myexper— The easiest way to  understand who is  a racistvand is one who supports the concept of the Aryian Nation is to take a look at who is defending these abhorrent ideals and organizations.  There in lies the truth. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


A valid point and makes the point that such people are not posting on these boards.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
257
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
259
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

259 Views
Message 8 of 60

@afisher wrote:

Tucker Carlson interviewed Mark Steyn recently.   The conversation devolves into Steyn saying that if one was to compare White Nationalist to DACA children - then he preferred White Nationalist.    As this was a Fox network event, why did none of Donald's ignoble supporters share that information?   Could it be because that the RW media has just endorsed the idea the Alt-Right= White Nationalist=Aryan Nation=Fox News.  


Your question might indocate that those "ignoble supporters" live only in your mind.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
259
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
261
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

261 Views
Message 9 of 60

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:



Again, MIseker, who on these boards made such claims?

"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU!

 

 

 This is a manufactured fight by those who want "alt-right" to mean, "Anyone who disagrees with me".

So rk, "who on these boards made such claims"?


So, what burning question is keeping you awake nights.

I NEVER said any such thing rk.

Again, you put your words into my comments and then evade the double standard you impose on others.

 

 


Well, there is:

"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU! 


So, again, what is that burning question that is keeping you awake nights? 


 


So again ....

I NEVER said any such thing rk.

Again, you put your words into my comments and then evade the double standard you impose on others.

And again ..... you've initiated another one of your usual chain letters!


"Again", YOU demand that others answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to YOU! 

 

So again - what question can I answer for you?


Why do you demand that other posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer the questions posed to you?


It is my understanding that we are supposed to stay on topic.

Yet you shifted from it anyway!

 So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?


And now evasion is employed in your continued refusal to answer questions posed to you!


So, do you have a question for me with regard to the topic of Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
261
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
268
Views

Re: Is ALT-Right =Aryan Nation?

268 Views
Message 10 of 60

@myexper— The easiest way to  understand who is  a racist and who  is one who supports the concept of the Aryian Nation is to take a look at who is defending these abhorrent ideals and organizations.  There in lies the truth. 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
268
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22

Top Authors