Esteemed Social Butterfly

Irony: A Cage Instead Of A Bunker

I couldn't help but note that instead of a bunker, IMPOTUS is now locked up in a big cage as 2 miles of fence have been erected around the White House. 😁

Honored Social Butterfly

Throw coils of razor wire on top of that fence and Trump will get a preview of what he will see after he is voted out of office!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I think this wave of common sense concerning our racist-in-chief has made me a bit giddy.

I'm hopeful 1 of two things will happen next:

1. Trump will go golfing at Mar-a-Lago or his club in NJ.

or

2. Trump makes a speech on racism to heal wounds and unite the nation.

If he goes with the speech I'm running a pool:

How many minutes into the speech will he go before insulting someone?

How many minutes into the speech will he go before he makes a racist remark?

How many minutes into the speech before he offends every black person in America?

How many times will he blame, Hillary, Antifa, Obama, Anarchists, Biden, Biden's son, AOC, and liberals in general? Add them all up and guess the grand total. We could be looking at 3 figures here. (I won't ask you to count how many times he lies. Let's just go with every word he says is a lie.)

How many minutes into the speech before he says something so fallacious and insulting that he offends half the planet?

You need to guess the exact minute without going over.

Oh, please, please let him make a speech. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@LouLit01 wrote:

I

2. Trump makes a speech on racism to heal wounds and unite the nation.

If he goes with the speech I'm running a pool:

How many minutes into the speech will he go before insulting someone?

How many minutes into the speech will he go before he makes a racist remark?

How many minutes into the speech before he offends every black person in America?

How many times will he blame, Hillary, Antifa, Obama, Anarchists, Biden, Biden's son, AOC, and liberals in general? Add them all up and guess the grand total. We could be looking at 3 figures here. (I won't ask you to count how many times he lies. Let's just go with every word he says is a lie.)

How many minutes into the speech before he says something so fallacious and insulting that he offends half the planet?

You need to guess the exact minute without going over.

Oh, please, please let him make a speech. 

----------------

Or how many minutes before makes it about himself and how many times will he refer to himself?

Honored Social Butterfly

Hilariously, the peaceful protesters are using the fence as a bulletin board and are attaching all their protest signs to said fence.    Wonder who donald will appoint to go out to the fence in the dead of night to try and have the signs removed.....afterall, he is the guy who wanted a wall - the protesters will merely filling the holes.   hee hee hee

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .

@afisher wrote:

Hilariously, the peaceful protesters are using the fence as a bulletin board and are attaching all their protest signs to said fence.    Wonder who donald will appoint to go out to the fence in the dead of night to try and have the signs removed.....afterall, he is the guy who wanted a wall - the protesters will merely filling the holes.   hee hee hee

Yes, indeed. The White House 'wall' has turned into a living memorial.

Just think, right outside his door, IMPOTUS has an impromptu memorial and Black Lives Matter Plaza.  You think it's making him reflect?

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch wrote:

Yes, indeed. The White House 'wall' has turned into a living memorial.

Just think, right outside his door, IMPOTUS has an impromptu memorial and Black Lives Matter Plaza.  You think it's making him reflect?

Perhaps the words of President Reagan could be paraphrased:  'Mr. Trump tear down this wall (fence)"?

Honored Social Butterfly

Fence has 2 purposes:  to either keep people in or keep people out.    Seeing as how it is the house of the taxpayer - this wall may be to quarantine the current WH occupant.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

@afisher wrote:

Fence has 2 purposes:  to either keep people in or keep people out.    Seeing as how it is the house of the taxpayer - this wall may be to quarantine the current WH occupant.  

They need to quarantine the "WH occupant"  from whatever device he uses to access Twitter !

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Regular Social Butterfly

Well, maybe now he is getting a taste of his own medicine being behind a fence. He may have put it up, but I bet he doesn't like it up, he can't come and go as like he is use to.

Maybe the plumbing will go bad and he'll have no toilets or showers to use, then he'll really be behind a wall.
What would be good for the goose would be good for the gander?

Go BLM movements Stay Safe Everyone.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Honored Social Butterfly

tRump couldn't get funding for a wall around himself so he had a fence and short concrete barricades installed.  Can we expect a wall around Mar a Largo?

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

tRump couldn't get funding for a wall around himself so he had a fence and short concrete barricades installed.  Can we expect a wall around Mar a Largo?

If Trump were to stay there for the rest of his unconstitutional presidency .... I'd help pay for it!!!

IMPOTUS is scared... period!  His photo op debacle ironically proved that.  

He has yet to meet with any activists or protesters (NO! They are not "antifa"!)  I don't think he should actually wade out among them (that would be a logistic nightmare), but he has not, in any shape, form, or fashion, reached out to them.  No, he threatens to call in the military to put them down, because he is afraid for his own lily-white butt.

And after a day of protests in Washington in which thousands of people participated and no arrests were made, where Mayor Bowser had already lifted curfews and pulled back police presence, little shaking Donnie, while "safely" ensconced in his cage, tweets he's ordered the withdrawal of the National Guard because "far fewer protesters" showed up than anticipated.  I don't know what that even means.  Did he just dismiss the whole cause of the protests because "far fewer protesters" showed up?  Did he just assume the more protesters, the more rape, pillaging, and looting would go on?  (Rhetorical questions, since we all already know the answers.)

IMPOTUS is shaking so bad, I can smell his sweat and fear. yuck.gif

Honored Social Butterfly
Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch wrote:

I couldn't help but note that instead of a bunker, IMPOTUS is now locked up in a big cage as 2 miles of fence have been erected around the White House. 😁

Perhaps it will get Trump accustomed to living in prison after he is voted out of office!

Honored Social Butterfly

He went out wandering the other day. They have to make sure he doesn’t do that anymore. 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png