Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Investigation/Hearing

Message 11 of 23

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Does anyone have any idea what is being investigated or "heard" (at hearings).

As I recall. it had something to do with collusion with the Russians. But it seems to have turned into a fishing expedition that will take anything from a carp to a tuna.

And again, your assumptions are wrong! If you turned the tv from Fox and the radio dial to an actual news station vs. embracing Limblah, a so-called "entertainer", you'd know what MOST American's KNOW and that is the investigation is about Russian influence in the 2016 election.

Once again I am absolutely correct. There has been all sorts of hacking for many years. There are indications of attempted hacking in the voting process. We know of only one successful one and that was the one that revealed the corruption of the process by the DNC.

However, we certainly should be investigating all the hacking. But that is a technical investigation. Yet, we are seeing a political investigation.

Now, I impart that personal wisdom for all to learn from - even Fox and El Rushbo should they so desire. See - you have the flow of wisdom going in the wrong direction.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 23

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 11.04.39 PM.png

Why are the trumpkins so afraid of Trump being investigated? Hillary Clinton was 'investigated' for decades without any finding of criminal activity. 

Are they afraid that their hero really did collude with the Russians? 

This American is getting tired of the constant partisan disruption when there is so much important business that needs tending to.

BTW - check Comey's statement, she broke the law. He chose to not prosecute. And, by the way, that was only about the classified material issue. The selling of the office of SecState investigation by the NY office was squashed.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23

@jimc91 wrote:

ATTENTION DEMOCRATS

What is the crime you think the special council needs to investigate?

What is the evidence that any crime has actually been committed?

This has been going on for a year.  The special council needs to be abolished by congress and the congress needs to get to work!

ATTENTION ALL THOSE WITH THEIR HEADS IN THE SAND

The Special Council is investigation the Russian influence in the 2016 elections.  Please get your heads out of the sand, pay attention and GET BACK TO WORK!!!

Meanwhile, others will fill you in once the investigation is complete.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

ATTENTION DEMOCRATS

What is the crime you think the special council needs to investigate?

What is the evidence that any crime has actually been committed?

This has been going on for a year.  The special council needs to be abolished by congress and the congress needs to get to work!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

As I recall. it had something to do with collusion with the Russians. But it seems to have turned into a fishing expedition that will take anything from a carp to a tuna.

And again, your assumptions are wrong! If you turned the tv from Fox and the radio dial to an actual news station vs. embracing Limblah, a so-called "entertainer", you'd know what MOST American's KNOW and that is the investigation is about Russian influence in the 2016 election.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

IF you walk into a Restaurant and you ask the Wait-person if the Catch of the Day is Carp or Tuna and they refuse to answer and you order the Fish of the Day anyway - thats an example of a Fishing Expedition where the Consumer will take anything

If after receiving the above response from the Wait Person - you call the Manager over and explain what just happened and he tells you - well you were confusing the Waitsperson by either asking your questions too fast or the Questions were just too complicated for any Waitsperson to Answer

This is a Good Analogy of what is happening to the American People

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 11.04.39 PM.png

Why are the trumpkins so afraid of Trump being investigated? Hillary Clinton was 'investigated' for decades without any finding of criminal activity. 

Are they afraid that their hero really did collude with the Russians? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23

@Richva wrote:

I do love a good cartoon.  Hillary spanked the GOP congressmen for 10 hours and came out smiling.  by the way, how is Trump's golf cart? He looked so sad when he could not keep up with the other "kids" in Italy and had to be driven around. 

A lie followed by an irrelevancy so - nothing to see there,

She made all the transactions of the Clinton foundation public. By the way, how is Ivanka's Foundation doing with all the Saudi money now? I understand the state of NY is looking into Eric's foundation. So sad for them.

How do you know, did you see the destroyed emails indicating State Department involvement? Secondly, are you not aware of the Canadian version of the Clinton Foundation serving only one function - concealment. It seems they have different rules about source revelation.

She continues to jet around the world while Trump complains he is just exhausted. Poor little snowflake. 

What is he complaining about with regard to the Clinton scam?

Oh, and she never took the fifth. That seems to be reserved for the Trump "".  They are also good at "I cannot recall".  Sessions has this down pat. 

Her staffers who were subpoenaed did. And she lied (see the ?Comey report)

Finally, why are you posting cartoons of a private citizen when the POTUS is headed to court for taking foreign graft?  Really weird priorities. 

Any details on that "foreign graft" jazz??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 23

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  Does anyone have any idea what is being investigated or "heard" (at hearings).

You really have no idea? Say it ain't so.

Does that mean that you too have no idea? As posted elsewhere I think I know it's just carp or tuna that I'm not sure about.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 23

I do love a good cartoon.  Hillary spanked the GOP congressmen for 10 hours and came out smiling.  by the way, how is Trump's golf cart? He looked so sad when he could not keep up with the other "kids" in Italy and had to be driven around. 

She made all the transactions of the Clinton foundation public. By the way, how is Ivanka's Foundation doing with all the Saudi money now? I understand the state of NY is looking into Eric's foundation. So sad for them.

She continues to jet around the world while Trump complains he is just exhausted. Poor little snowflake. 

Oh, and she never took the fifth. That seems to be reserved for the Trump "".  They are also good at "I cannot recall".  Sessions has this down pat. 

Finally, why are you posting cartoons of a private citizen when the POTUS is headed to court for taking foreign graft?  Really weird priorities. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors