Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Investigation/Hearing

Message 1 of 23

Republicans think we should distinguish between the TECHNICAL aspects of hacking and the POLITICAL implications of the hack.

Do they also think we should only investigate the crowbars and jimmys involved in home invasions and not the invaders themselves?

Der Trumper is in hock up to his orange toupee' to the Russian Oligarchs, Mob and Government. Over 70% of Trump properties worldwide are now being bought by "shell corporations" (LLCs) that do not reveal the names of the true owners, and before the mor0ns elected one of their own, that figure was 4%. How many smoking guns does it take before the smell of cordite gets thru to the GOPers?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Does anyone have any idea what is being investigated or "heard" (at hearings).

As I recall. it had something to do with collusion with the Russians. But it seems to have turned into a fishing expedition that will take anything from a carp to a tuna.

And again, your assumptions are wrong! If you turned the tv from Fox and the radio dial to an actual news station vs. embracing Limblah, a so-called "entertainer", you'd know what MOST American's KNOW and that is the investigation is about Russian influence in the 2016 election.

Once again I am absolutely correct. There has been all sorts of hacking for many years. Really?  Did any impact an election?  Please do tell....

There are indications of attempted hacking in the voting process. Why yes there are.  We know of only one successful one and that was the one that revealed the corruption of the process by the DNC.  Let's see.......one successful one....and we know the trump campaign was communicating with the Russians at the time, in fact trump boasted about it.  And the daylight never seems to arrive in your comments as you don't think it's worth looking into.  You have absolutely no idea what the investigation has turned up that hasn't been revealed.  So, why not just chill and wait?  The boggymen will be leaving after it's all over.....life will go on. 

However, we certainly should be investigating all the hacking. But that is a technical investigation. Yet, we are seeing a political investigation. And why is that?  Because your boy trump PUT himself in the middle of it.  Do you actually believe a technical investigation isn't/hasn't been done?  Puh-LEEEEZE!

Now, I impart that personal wisdom for all to learn from - even Fox and El Rushbo should they so desire. See - you have the flow of wisdom going in the wrong direction.  I award you the biggest ego award.....you and your boy trump!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

This American is getting tired of the constant partisan disruption when there is so much important business that needs tending to.

Sounds like what was being said about the Republicans though the entire Obama administration. Well, we Democrats learn well and will continue to apply the lessons of the Republicans.

Really??? And that has what to do with this constant "investigation/hearing". Who did them on the topic of Obama??

So, how did you Dems learn anything from the Republicans with regard to this stuff.

How about weekly anti-Trump "marches". Did you learn that from the Republicans. And a how a play financed by a major city's government about killing the President? Any Republican input there. And how about coverage by MSM of a nutjob doing a photo-op of her holding the severed head of the President - Republicans inspire that?

And, which Republican candidate had a staffer go out and shoot up a Democrats gathering??

It is getting serious out there and time to move on from the bumper sticker approach to politics. the hatred is getting dangerous.

You have forgotten the EIGHT investigations of Benghazi which ran over TWO YEARS? Really???

You have forgotten the Tea Party? Really???

How about a play about stabbing the President? I guess that doesn't count because that play had Obama as President instead of thin-skin Donnie.

How about a person threatening the President with lynching? I guess that doesn't count because Donnie invited him to the White House.

The hatred has been getting bad for years. You didn't object to the hatred against the Obamas posted on these boards over the last eight years. You seem to think it just started because the hatred has finally spilled over from your side with the other side adopting the same tactics.

If you were really interested in toning down the hatred you would stop trying to justify the hatred being spewed by Trump. Trump was elected by those who loved the hatred spewed by him as long as it was at other people and not them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 23

rk - And how about coverage by MSM of a nutjob doing a photo-op of her holding the severed head of the President - Republicans inspire that?

I truly believe that the "nutjob" would say it was the president who inspired her and no one else.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 23

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

This American is getting tired of the constant partisan disruption when there is so much important business that needs tending to.

Sounds like what was being said about the Republicans though the entire Obama administration. Well, we Democrats learn well and will continue to apply the lessons of the Republicans.

Really??? And that has what to do with this constant "investigation/hearing". Who did them on the topic of Obama??

So, how did you Dems learn anything from the Republicans with regard to this stuff.

How about weekly anti-Trump "marches". Did you learn that from the Republicans. And a how a play financed by a major city's government about killing the President? Any Republican input there. And how about coverage by MSM of a nutjob doing a photo-op of her holding the severed head of the President - Republicans inspire that?

And, which Republican candidate had a staffer go out and shoot up a Democrats gathering??

It is getting serious out there and time to move on from the bumper sticker approach to politics. the hatred is getting dangerous.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 23

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 11.04.39 PM.png

Why are the trumpkins so afraid of Trump being investigated? Hillary Clinton was 'investigated' for decades without any finding of criminal activity. 

Are they afraid that their hero really did collude with the Russians? 

BTW - check Comey's statement, she broke the law. He chose to not prosecute. And, by the way, that was only about the classified material issue. The selling of the office of SecState investigation by the NY office was squashed.

I must have missed all your complaints about all the partisan attacks on Clinton and Obama. It seems that we have some people really afraid that the investigation will prove that Trump colluded with Russia.

How does anything about Clinton and Obama equate to supposed "collusion"?? That, by the way, is an issue the Dems are fading away from. I guess you didn't get the email.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 11.04.39 PM.png

Why are the trumpkins so afraid of Trump being investigated? Hillary Clinton was 'investigated' for decades without any finding of criminal activity. 

Are they afraid that their hero really did collude with the Russians? 

BTW - check Comey's statement, she broke the law. He chose to not prosecute. And, by the way, that was only about the classified material issue. The selling of the office of SecState investigation by the NY office was squashed.

I must have missed all your complaints about all the partisan attacks on Clinton and Obama. It seems that we have some people really afraid that the investigation will prove that Trump colluded with Russia.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 23

@rker321 wrote:

rk

Once again I am absolutely correct. There has been all sorts of hacking for many years. There are indications of attempted hacking in the voting process. We know of only one successful one and that was the one that revealed the corruption of the process by the DNC.

However, we certainly should be investigating all the hacking. But that is a technical investigation. Yet, we are seeing a political investigation. This is where you and I disagree. Why are you believing that is only a technical investigation when there are so many instances during the whole campaign that indicates otherwise? This should neve become a political investigation but it should become a nation investigation as to what happened and most important that it doesn't happen again.

If you are looking into hacking, that is a highly technical thing. I did not say that was the only investigation. I said that should be the only investigation - technical, not political.

Now, I impart that personal wisdom for all to learn from - even Fox and El Rushbo should they so desire.- you have the flow of wisdom going in the wrong direction.

All of those that you have mention have shown little respect in anything that they have to say. and are quite appropriate for indidivuals that need them in order to think that they know what is happening.

I have no idea what that means. I was responding to a claim that I get my thinking from Fox and Limbaugh

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 23

rk

Once again I am absolutely correct. There has been all sorts of hacking for many years. There are indications of attempted hacking in the voting process. We know of only one successful one and that was the one that revealed the corruption of the process by the DNC.

However, we certainly should be investigating all the hacking. But that is a technical investigation. Yet, we are seeing a political investigation. This is where you and I disagree. Why are you believing that is only a technical investigation when there are so many instances during the whole campaign that indicates otherwise? This should neve become a political investigation but it should become a nation investigation as to what happened and most important that it doesn't happen again.

Now, I impart that personal wisdom for all to learn from - even Fox and El Rushbo should they so desire.- you have the flow of wisdom going in the wrong direction.

All of those that you have mention have shown little respect in anything that they have to say. and are quite appropriate for indidivuals that need them in order to think that they know what is happening.

Kudos
Views