Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Interesting How Opinions Differ Depending on Who It Is

Message 11 of 12

Part of Soosie's post..

I am called out for mis-spelled words or getting off topic, but I see it over and over here. What's up that?Some are singled out and God help a new one trying to post. Some try hard to discourage them. Seems this is making AARP a biased group and that does not sit well with potential posters or members of AARP.

=====================================================================

So true....a biased group..... its become a hate Trump and Republican group. And you are spot on when you posted about members doing what they can to make fun of posters that are not in their "camp"....it has worked...many posters just give up and stop posting after they have been called names, made fun of and when they make a case for their views .

I see that that group..they know who they are and know they are against securing our country with more border walls/fences. That group show that their hate of Trump is above keeping our borders safe.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Interesting How Opinions Differ Depending on Who It Is

Message 12 of 12

I am a planner.  I have always planned for rough times that may happen.  I have mentioned that I still work and have had people say I must have to work because I didn't plan for my retirement.  Oh, but yes, I am still planning.  My brother took early retirement and was going to enjoy so much.  His wife died and  he is now a complete recluse.  I am the happy one, going to work, getting a good paycheck, planning for if and when I do retire.  Much better health than he.  Love life, am doing volunteer work, will do a comedy show in March.  Yet, some will bash me when I work hard and enjoy it.  People have even accused me of making it sound like they are lazy.  To each his own, I just know what works for me.  I am called out for mis-spelled words or getting off topic, but I see it over and over here.  What's up that?Some are singled out and God help a new one trying to post. Some try hard to discourage them.  Seems this is making AARP a biased group and that does not sit well with potential posters or members of AARP.

The people trying to break into our country illegally are not planners.  They drug kids across dessert, left family behind and yet some do-gooders think these people deserve more than citizens of our country.  What's up with that?  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies