Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Intel Officer Reveals How Obama Could Be The ‘First President In History’ Convicted Of This Crim

Message 1 of 25

The Obama Administration has been caught!  They spied on the Trump campaign and kept spying even after the President won the election!

Justice will prevail...

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Intel Officer Reveals How Obama Could Be The ‘First President In History’ Convicted Of This Crim

Message 2 of 25

Another empty threat from the White House and the regressives who support him.  Trump has been backing away from every confrontation that came his way and this is no different. Iran, N. Korea, and the Kurds in Syria come to mind. He ran from a press conference yesterday because a reporter asked a "nasty" question.  How big a snowflake is THAT? 

To think the chaos fueled Trump WH could take on the competent, educated, literate,and accomplished Obama is pure fantasy.  On the other hand, I am really hoping our illiterate president takes the bait as he has in so many other situations. 

Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Message 3 of 25

Great post/article jimc91, fight the good fight. Hope you don't mind the video insert, i love it. 😁

😍

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 25

Well we see Jim thinks all the things Trump has done are too funny, they crack him up. Well lets start with the fact he did not take exception to the fact Trump did all of them but in spite of that is all for trump. That kinda sets the stage for what we are dealing with when anyone tries to have a fact based back and forth with the Dictator Trump supporters. One thing for sure you can not deal with Trump and his crew like you used to deal with members of the other side since the Civil War. Sadly it seem all the sane Reb. are gone. 

Just last evening Bill Crystal (former Reb. leader) was talking about this in TV. He said a lot of former Reb. will support Biden, and even some remaining high placed Reb. are behind the scenes now saying they will support Biden. He put former President Bush in that group. From today's hearings on the virus from the questions asked Romney seemed headed for that group to. That will be a great thing  for the USA if it happens. Time will tell.

One thing for sure if the USA is ever to throw off the chains put on it by Dictator Trump it almost has to happen, and Trump plus his supporters sent to the trash can of history where our future Americans will study what not to do to keep a thriving democracy, and be a world leader. Never has there been a more brutal example of how to destroy a country in a short period of time as we have seen from Trump and his supporters.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 25

Thats a good one @john258 !!!  You crack me up.  Too FUNNY!!

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 25

Jinc91:

In America, when a sitting President and his administration uses the powers of the FBI, DOJ, CIA and other Intel agencies to spy on the opposition political parties Presidential campaign it is a crime.  And to quote AG Barr at the beginning of all the mess, "It's a Big Deal".  Surely you don't support that kind of behavior from a sitting President right?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And yet you continue to support a sitting President using the powers of the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and other agencies to attack anyone who doesn’t kiss up to him.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 25

Jim

Not one word you post is true and that is fact. I do not support a mob Boss becoming  Dictator and  our President. I do not support a President that has rapped his own wife plus other women. I do not support a President that has stolen money from NYC, Students, Business suppliers. I do not support a President who has lied about our own Service Members being injured in Iraq by Trump through Iran. I do not support a President who fires the Capt. of a ship for trying to take care of his sailors. I do not support a President who allows the virus to take hold in the USA and kills people. I do not support a President who plans to kill Americans so business can make money. I could go on and on. We have a killer President who the far right and his enablers support. Hitler and Trump the same.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 25

jimc91 wrote;

In America, when a sitting President and his administration uses the powers of the FBI, DOJ, CIA and other Intel agencies to spy on the opposition political parties Presidential campaign it is a crime.  And to quote AG Barr at the beginning of all the mess, "It's a Big Deal".  Surely you don't support that kind of behavior from a sitting President right?

myexper replied:

Another contrived accusation.

And BTW ..... You "surely" didn't see a problem when Trump, "a sitting president",  used the DOJ to contrive a "get out of jail card" for Flynn!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 25

@john258 LOL!

VIMTSTL
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 25

The only thing that President Obama could be convicted of is empathy, patriotism, love and loyalty of his country, respect for all ethnic groups and sexual orientations ..... So basically, the love for his country and ALL Americans loyal to their country!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a health tip to share or a health question to ask?

Check out the Health Tips discussion board today!

Top Authors