Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge

Reply
Gold Conversationalist
0
Kudos
230
Views

Re: Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge

230 Views
Message 71 of 188

What policies? 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
230
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
231
Views

Re: Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge

231 Views
Message 72 of 188

@jimc91 wrote:

@DanielM163007 wrote:

There will be naysayers that try to shoot holes in this. I want to add my two cents to simplify this. 

This is not a democrat/ republican thing. This isn’t a Trump thing. 

This is a trust thing. 

So all of you Trump haters are not going to get anywhere bashing Trump to support your point of view. 

I will tell you that it is amazing how people see things different. 

From where I sit it seems like I can see all the fake stuff. I see the organized agenda of George Soros. How every politician and media outlet say the same key words. Right now it’s “National Security”. I can go back and find all the different key words they have used to fit their narrative. 

Why do I notice this stuff? I thought about this. I think I have a disagreable nature. I don’t like being told what to do or what to think. I want to see it for myself because I don’t want to be wrong. Plus several times in my life when I have been in trouble I was asked why did you do that? My answer was so and so said it was ok or everyone else is doing it. As you know not good answers. So I think other people that don’t like to follow the mob see things the same as me. 

Now the other half of people. I don’t understand. Maybe you are the type of people easily lead. More suseptible to be hypnotized. Because it doesn’t make sense to condemn Trump for womanizing but giving everyone else such as Bill Clinton and professional athletes a pass. It doesn’t make sense to accuse Trump of being corrupt when it is so blatently obvious that the Clintons are corrupt. It doesn’t make sense that Biden is on video directly connecting his bribe gets a pass and that you are trying to read between the lines to accuse Trump of implying bribery.

All of these things are hypocritical. 

From what I see is people supported Trump because they wanted something different. They wanted a bull in the china shop. They were sick of lip service.

Now they are supporting him because there is no alternative. The democrats have been bullying everyone. People don’t like bullies. They don’t see Trump as a bully. They see him as a fighter and right now he is fighting the bullies all by himself while everyone hides because they don’t want to be attacked. God forbid if someone wears a red MAGA hat. 

You know what that is when you attack someone for supporting Trump or because they have a MAGA hat? Fascism! Silencing someone’s voice. Attacking their freedoms. Fascism! 


Good post, I wish there was a 100 Kudo button.

 

Thanks for sharing your honest thought, you are not alone in your position on this topic.  

 

November of 2020 we will get to see just how many of us there are.

 

 

Het, the Lord has spoken now he wants China to investigate Biden.  how many other countries is he going to engage in his investigation>?


 

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
231
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
231
Views

Re: Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge

231 Views
Message 73 of 188

@DanielM163007 wrote:

There will be naysayers that try to shoot holes in this. I want to add my two cents to simplify this. 

This is not a democrat/ republican thing. This isn’t a Trump thing. 

This is a trust thing. 

So all of you Trump haters are not going to get anywhere bashing Trump to support your point of view. 

I will tell you that it is amazing how people see things different. 

From where I sit it seems like I can see all the fake stuff. I see the organized agenda of George Soros. How every politician and media outlet say the same key words. Right now it’s “National Security”. I can go back and find all the different key words they have used to fit their narrative. 

Why do I notice this stuff? I thought about this. I think I have a disagreable nature. I don’t like being told what to do or what to think. I want to see it for myself because I don’t want to be wrong. Plus several times in my life when I have been in trouble I was asked why did you do that? My answer was so and so said it was ok or everyone else is doing it. As you know not good answers. So I think other people that don’t like to follow the mob see things the same as me. 

Now the other half of people. I don’t understand. Maybe you are the type of people easily lead. More suseptible to be hypnotized. Because it doesn’t make sense to condemn Trump for womanizing but giving everyone else such as Bill Clinton and professional athletes a pass. It doesn’t make sense to accuse Trump of being corrupt when it is so blatently obvious that the Clintons are corrupt. It doesn’t make sense that Biden is on video directly connecting his bribe gets a pass and that you are trying to read between the lines to accuse Trump of implying bribery.

All of these things are hypocritical. 

From what I see is people supported Trump because they wanted something different. They wanted a bull in the china shop. They were sick of lip service.

Now they are supporting him because there is no alternative. The democrats have been bullying everyone. People don’t like bullies. They don’t see Trump as a bully. They see him as a fighter and right now he is fighting the bullies all by himself while everyone hides because they don’t want to be attacked. God forbid if someone wears a red MAGA hat. 

You know what that is when you attack someone for supporting Trump or because they have a MAGA hat? Fascism! Silencing someone’s voice. Attacking their freedoms. Fascism! 


Good post, I wish there was a 100 Kudo button.

 

Thanks for sharing your honest thought, you are not alone in your position on this topic.  

 

November of 2020 we will get to see just how many of us there are.

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
231
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
247
Views

Re: Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge

247 Views
Message 74 of 188

@DanielM163007 wrote:

There will be naysayers that try to shoot holes in this. I want to add my two cents to simplify this. 

This is not a democrat/ republican thing. This isn’t a Trump thing. 

This is a trust thing. 

So all of you Trump haters are not going to get anywhere bashing Trump to support your point of view. 

I will tell you that it is amazing how people see things different. 

From where I sit it seems like I can see all the fake stuff. I see the organized agenda of George Soros. How every politician and media outlet say the same key words. Right now it’s “National Security”. I can go back and find all the different key words they have used to fit their narrative. 

Why do I notice this stuff? I thought about this. I think I have a disagreable nature. I don’t like being told what to do or what to think. I want to see it for myself because I don’t want to be wrong. Plus several times in my life when I have been in trouble I was asked why did you do that? My answer was so and so said it was ok or everyone else is doing it. As you know not good answers. So I think other people that don’t like to follow the mob see things the same as me. 

Now the other half of people. I don’t understand. Maybe you are the type of people easily lead. More suseptible to be hypnotized. Because it doesn’t make sense to condemn Trump for womanizing but giving everyone else such as Bill Clinton and professional athletes a pass. It doesn’t make sense to accuse Trump of being corrupt when it is so blatently obvious that the Clintons are corrupt. It doesn’t make sense that Biden is on video directly connecting his bribe gets a pass and that you are trying to read between the lines to accuse Trump of implying bribery.

All of these things are hypocritical. 

From what I see is people supported Trump because they wanted something different. They wanted a bull in the china shop. They were sick of lip service.

Now they are supporting him because there is no alternative. The democrats have been bullying everyone. People don’t like bullies. They don’t see Trump as a bully. They see him as a fighter and right now he is fighting the bullies all by himself while everyone hides because they don’t want to be attacked. God forbid if someone wears a red MAGA hat. 

You know what that is when you attack someone for supporting Trump or because they have a MAGA hat? Fascism! Silencing someone’s voice. Attacking their freedoms. Fascism! 


All should read this and you will understand how Dictator  Mob Boss Trump keeps his approval where it is. His followers have not a clue on any of this. What you see is how the 20% in Germany helped Hitler take over, and it is now happening tin the USA. Trump is a Mob Boss who now wants to be a Dictator and that is the big fact. Support him and you are one of his Brown Shirts.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
247
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
284
Views

Re: Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge

284 Views
Message 75 of 188

@CriticalThinking wrote:

You will never see anyone in Trump World hold him accountable for anything negative. They search far and wide to blame everyone except their hero in the White House. After all, where else are they going to find an ignorant, nasty, bigoted ego maniac, to represent their warped view of the world?

 

Indeed, CeeTee.....indeed!

 

Image result for trump angry


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
284
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
279
Views

Re: Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge

279 Views
Message 76 of 188

@jimc91 wrote:

 

Does anyone here believe or trust Adam Schiff today?

 

Yep.  He has far more credibility than trump OR his supporters who listen to Limblah OR Hannity.....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
279
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
282
Views

Re: Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge

282 Views
Message 77 of 188

@DanielM163007 wrote:

No. Trump will not be convicted. You need to talk to a therapist because you are going to lose it when Trump gets re elected. You are holding on too tight. 

 

Daniel......do you think everyone/anyone knows who you are addressing and what post/comments you are responding to?  You may be surprised.

 


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
282
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
275
Views

Re: Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge

275 Views
Message 78 of 188

@DanielM163007 wrote:

You are mixing and matching two different investigations. But nice try. Talking in circles will get you ignored. 

The Mueller report. Stay with me.

 

Daniel......do you think everyone/anyone knows who you are addressing and what post/comments you are responding to?  You may be surprised.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
275
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
280
Views

Re: Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge

280 Views
Message 79 of 188

@DanielM163007 wrote:

Did I call you a socialist? I would have to read what I wrote. I think I responded to you and explained that Jim commented on my comment and I was commenting on a conversation I had with a socialist.

 

Daniel......do you think everyone/anyone knows who you are addressing and what post/comments you are responding to?  You may be surprised.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
280
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
283
Views

Intel Community Secretly Gutted Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge

283 Views
Message 80 of 188

You will never see anyone in Trump World hold him accountable for anything negative. They search far and wide to blame everyone except their hero in the White House. After all, where else are they going to find an ignorant, nasty, bigoted ego maniac, to represent their warped view of the world?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
283
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.


jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors