Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Insects, particularly butterflies, are imperiled by climate change

Message 11 of 13

Let's Flip This Script For Those Who Sill Dont Get It

I'm going to miss knowing my Great-Grandchildren will have the same opportunity to watch their Grandchildren grow-up as I did

First it will be the Homeless who will become extinct

Second it will be the Elderly - too much drain on the limited supplies needed to survive

Third it will be the Middle Class - too large a Population to sustain

The 20% will hang on until the very end - they might even be willing to part with some of their accumulated wealth to attempt to live underground on earth or try to colonize another planet

Either way they are doomed in the end as well - because we never learn from our greatest mistakes

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Insects, particularly butterflies, are imperiled by climate change

Message 12 of 13

I already miss the butterflies.  I have seen a noticeable decline in butterflies in recent years.  Now it seems I am more likely to see a black bear when hiking in the woods than a butterfly.

Not only butterflies, but bees, grasshoppers.  I know people with vegetable gardens, but they complain the squash never makes it because there are no bees to pollinate the blossoms.

It is very sad to me.  Maybe because I still prefer the great outdoors to the steel and concrete of cities and self-contained town center communities.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Insects, particularly butterflies, are imperiled by climate change

Message 13 of 13

I am going to miss the butterflies.  Especially the Monarchs.  So will humanity, of course..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/butterflies-were-symbols-of-rebirth-then-they-started...

Kudos
Views
Replies