Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Informant vs. Spy

Message 1 of 19

@rk9152wrote:

@ManicProgressivewrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ManicProgressivewrote:

Here’s an idea! Don’t do anything illegal and you won’t care who’s watching!

I mean, that’s what all my conservative friends told me when the Patriot Act was passed. You know. Where the feds need only meet lower evidentiary standards to wire tap and search houses....

If that advice is good enough for American Muslim families, it’s good enough for Trumpsters.

Hypocrites. Or snowflakes. Or both.

Then what was all the fuss about the guys trying to get information from the DNC in the Watergate? Hey, did the Dems have something illegal to hide???

Not analogous.   The FBI was and is investigating what role the Russians had in interfering with our presidential election, if any.  They had sufficient evidence to get a FISA warrant against Carter Page.  And that's one of the people this informant spoke to.  He also allegedly spoke to George Papadopoulos, who recently pled guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Russian officials as part of his work on the Trump campaign.  He's also cooperating with Mueller. And finally Sam Clovis, who is still under investigation.  

Just because Trump throws a hysterical hissy fit every day on Twitter about it, it doesn't make it illegal or a scandal or politically motivated.   It just means we have a hysterical president.   Follow the facts, not the fits.  

Investigating Russian interference in our elections is a valid action. However, why only the R side? Because a member of the R side revealed they were working with the Russians.  Remember?  Remember, the DNC refused access to their hacked computers and the FBI said "O.K." - was a spy sent into the DNC to find out why? Why?  There was no evidence of any Russians working with the Russians.

And then there are the "golden showers" and business dealings by associates a decade ago - or paid sex from a decade before. Nothing illegal.  It seems that while you make a valid point, that point does not seem to be the basis for the investigation of the Trump campaign. It's sad that some "just don't "get it"  It's not that difficult except in the minds of those who are beholden to Fox.  This is a perfect example of "brainwashing".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19

@ManicProgressivewrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ManicProgressivewrote:

I mean, that’s what all my conservative friends told me when the Patriot Act was passed. You know. Where the feds need only meet lower evidentiary standards to wire tap and search houses....

If that advice is good enough for American Muslim families, it’s good enough for Trumpsters.

Then what was all the fuss about the guys trying to get information from the DNC in the Watergate? Hey, did the Dems have something illegal to hide???

Not analogous.   The FBI was and is investigating what role the Russians had in interfering with our presidential election, if any.  They had sufficient evidence to get a FISA warrant against Carter Page.  And that's one of the people this informant spoke to.  He also allegedly spoke to George Papadopoulos, who recently pled guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Russian officials as part of his work on the Trump campaign.  He's also cooperating with Mueller. And finally Sam Clovis, who is still under investigation.  

Just because Trump throws a hysterical hissy fit every day on Twitter about it, it doesn't make it illegal or a scandal or politically motivated.   It just means we have a hysterical president.   Follow the facts, not the fits.  

Investigating Russian interference in our elections is a valid action. However, why only the R side? Remember, the DNC refused access to their hacked computers and the FBI said "O.K." - was a spy sent into the DNC to find out why? And then there are the "golden showers" and business dealings by associates a decade ago - or paid sex from a decade before. It seems that while you make a valid point, that point does not seem to be the basis for the investigation of the Trump campaign.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

Hey Bumpkin, breaking and entering is a crime; so is stealing.  And then, it was the cover-up....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

@Snoopy48wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ManicProgressivewrote:

Well, Temper, I see your post went zooming over the head of one of Trump’s most ardent excuses.

It sure did. Perhaps you can help this country bumpkin why a few guys acting on their own trying to get inside info from the DNC is a major problem but government official working for the Administration trying to get info on a Republican campaign is no big deal.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

@rk9152wrote:

@ManicProgressivewrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

Don’t you know any person providing any bad news on Trump is a spy. Informants only provide dirt on Democrats.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

@rk9152wrote:

@ManicProgressivewrote:

Well, Temper, I see your post went zooming over the head of one of Trump’s most ardent excuses.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

@ManicProgressivewrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19

@jimc91wrote:

What a great Idea...

How creative!!

Maybe the FBI AND DOJ will do the same thing during the 2020 campaign...

Let’s see, who is in charge over there?

So Jim.....is Nunes a "spy"?

Kudos
Views