From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Inconvenient Lie Day

Message 41 of 94

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@sp362 wrote:
One of the personality traits of conspiracy theorists is that they want to believe in a conspiracy theory so they make themselves feel smarter and more important than they actually are.  Not saying that applies to aruzinsky, just pointing out the trait.

All the different studies, climate change, pollution, physics, etc. and they all point to the same conclusions backed up by real world outcomes. 

Heck of a conspiracy theory. Well, at least enough to get 4 hours of video on Youtube. 

Wrong.

Oh, because you say so? 

Because you are not right because you say so. There are numerous counterexamples to your "All ..." and only one counterexample is needed.  

OK, post a study that you want to discuss that refutes the premise.  Pick a few points to discuss out of it and we will see what we can come up with.  Here is a hint, try not to pick a study that has already been refuted or uses cherry-picked data.  Good Luck.

That will take a a long time because I have better things to do.  I often wonder how you people have enough time on your hands to make such prolific posts.  Maybe, you people are just better multitaskers and use their smartphones to post while cooking, doing house chores or deficating.  I am a terrible multitasker and I do not own a smartphone.  See you much later.

In other words you either can't, or don't know where or how to find one.  As I said before, if I were you, I would quit playing the intellectual, several of us on here have seen right through it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 94

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

The defacto standard is no change until proven otherwise.  Thus, there is not enough human caused climate change to worry about until proven otherwise.  It is incumbant upon you to prove your position.  I don't have to do anything.  But, out of the kindness of my heart, I am going to help prove you wrong by increasing my carbon emissions.   

Then I will ask you again, how do you explain the carbon cycle's unprecedented increase after being in balance for 10,000 years.  Let me guess, you also smoked for years because "there was no proof" that it was harmful.

Straw man argument.  None of my videos nor I contended that there wasn't a carbon dioxide increase in the atmosphere.  

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 94

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@sp362 wrote:
One of the personality traits of conspiracy theorists is that they want to believe in a conspiracy theory so they make themselves feel smarter and more important than they actually are.  Not saying that applies to aruzinsky, just pointing out the trait.

All the different studies, climate change, pollution, physics, etc. and they all point to the same conclusions backed up by real world outcomes. 

Heck of a conspiracy theory. Well, at least enough to get 4 hours of video on Youtube. 

Wrong.

Oh, because you say so? 

Because you are not right because you say so. There are numerous counterexamples to your "All ..." and only one counterexample is needed.  

OK, post a study that you want to discuss that refutes the premise.  Pick a few points to discuss out of it and we will see what we can come up with.  Here is a hint, try not to pick a study that has already been refuted or uses cherry-picked data.  Good Luck.

That will take a a long time because I have better things to do.  I often wonder how you people have enough time on your hands to make such prolific posts.  Maybe, you people are just better multitaskers and use their smartphones to post while cooking, doing house chores or deficating.  I am a terrible multitasker and I do not own a smartphone.  See you much later.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 94

@aruzinsky wrote:

The defacto standard is no change until proven otherwise.  Thus, there is not enough human caused climate change to worry about until proven otherwise.  It is incumbant upon you to prove your position.  I don't have to do anything.  But, out of the kindness of my heart, I am going to help prove you wrong by increasing my carbon emissions.   

Then I will ask you again, how do you explain the carbon cycle's unprecedented increase after being in balance for 10,000 years.  Let me guess, you also smoked for years because "there was no proof" that it was harmful.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 94

@aruzinsky wrote:

The videos prove their lies.  Take it or leave it.   I posted the videos for what they are worth and that is more than anything than any liberal here has done about "climate change."

Meanwhile, I will help prove you wrong by increasing my carbon emissions and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Your videos prove nothing.  There are not scientific studies, they are little more than personal opinions.  You posted two examples, both of which were refuted by others on here, with you unable to respond (other than "wrong" with no back-up).  Would you care to try a third?  Post conclusions of their data and where they got it instead of just screen shots. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 94

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

Wrong.

Oh, because you say so? 

Funny, but I didn't use the word "all", pay closer attention. You have posted no reliable sources that are experts in Climate Change, only one who has done no research for some time that actual data compiled by current Climate Change scientists refutes. You then resort to just saying people are wrong, without using any other reliable and believable sources. Is that what "intellectuals" do?

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 94

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

Wrong.

Oh, because you say so? 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 94

@aruzinsky wrote:

Meanwhile, I will help prove you wrong by increasing my carbon emissions and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

The videos prove their lies.  Take it or leave it.   I posted the videos for what they are worth and that is more than anything than any liberal here has done about "climate change."

Since your videos are too long, just give me one study the speaker had done which refutes the mountains of evidence provided by the real scientific community. 

You are capable of creating as much pollution as state, federal, and local laws allow.  I have never understood the conservative love of destroying the planet but they do seem to do so. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 94

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

aruzinsky:   NASA and others have been committing fraud by changing the history of temperature data, i.e., lying.

Amazing how some Average Joe on AARP managed to singlehandedly bust NASA for lying. Odd how no one else has caught on to them though. Smiley Happy

Ad hominem.

As is your own reply.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 94

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

Wrong.

Oh, because you say so? 

Funny, but I didn't use the word "all", pay closer attention. You have posted no reliable sources that are experts in Climate Change, only one who has done no research for some time that actual data compiled by current Climate Change scientists refutes. You then resort to just saying people are wrong, without using any other reliable and believable sources. Is that what "intellectuals" do?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors