From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
121
Views

Re: Inconvenient Lie Day

121 Views
Message 31 of 94

     Still pushing the LIE is what denialist do.   Pushing a U-tube education - seriously?      Anyone who has been following the list of folks who have monetized this lie...the course salesman is one ot the top skeptics.  

      But as we know, the leaders of the Far-Right have sold Donald on the big lie and his desire to read is near zero and his capacty to comprehend a scientific analysis is less than zero, so here is the RW answer - put it on U-tube....maybe he will watch parts of it.   sigh.

 

      1.   There is no fact checking on U-tube.    That alone should raise red flags, but - that is what is being sold here.    http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/12/how-much-of-the-internet-is-fake.html

 

      2.  https://nypost.com/2018/12/19/scientists-confirm-there-was-never-a-pause-in-global-warming/?utm_sour...

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
121
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
119
Views

Re: Inconvenient Lie Day

119 Views
Message 32 of 94

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:


What I am asking is how do you explain it.  If it is all natural, what has suddenly changed since it was stable for 10,000 years?  Or is it your contention that carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas?


For one of many things, the burning forests in California, caused by the neglect of liberals to control brush, raised the carbon dioxide level of the atmosphere.

 

Man made carbon dioxide accounts for less than 1% of greenhouse gases.  99% of greenhouse gases is water vapor, the precipitation of which, in the form of clouds and snow, contributes to global cooling.  Compared to water vapor, the effects of carbon dioxide are minuscule.


What you are describing is a positive feedback loop.  But if increased water vapor is actually cooling the planet, why is there more water vapor to begin with?

We can measure CO2 and man is emitting CO2 at TWICE the rate of the atmospheric increase.  This is NOT natural.

CO2 is a greenhouse gas and increasing the humidity simply amplifies the effects.  You will have to show some kind of a study stating that CO2 is not a greenhouse gas.

To blame wild fires is ridiculous.  There haven't been wildfires for the last 10,000 years?  To blame "liberals in California" is another ridiculous and ill informed statement.  Who do you think owns most of the land in California?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
119
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
128
Views

Re: Inconvenient Lie Day

128 Views
Message 33 of 94

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:


The defacto standard is no change until proven otherwise.  Thus, there is not enough human caused climate change to worry about until proven otherwise.  It is incumbant upon you to prove your position.  I don't have to do anything.  But, out of the kindness of my heart, I am going to help prove you wrong by increasing my carbon emissions.   


Then I will ask you again, how do you explain the carbon cycle's unprecedented increase after being in balance for 10,000 years.  Let me guess, you also smoked for years because "there was no proof" that it was harmful.


Straw man argument.  None of my videos nor I contended that there wasn't a carbon dioxide increase in the atmosphere.  


What I am asking is how do you explain it.  If it is all natural, what has suddenly changed since it was stable for 10,000 years?  Or is it your contention that carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas?


For one of many things, the burning forests in California, caused by the neglect of liberals to control brush, raised the carbon dioxide level of the atmosphere.

 

Man made carbon dioxide accounts for less than 1% of greenhouse gases.  99% of greenhouse gases is water vapor, the precipitation of which, in the form of clouds and snow, contributes to global cooling.  Compared to water vapor, the effects of carbon dioxide are minuscule.

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
128
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
136
Views

Re: Inconvenient Lie Day

136 Views
Message 34 of 94

Transparent indeed...how many times have we seen this...poster makes accusation, can’t or will not make specific comments or defend accusation,

wants us to educate ourselves wasting our time by reading an undefendable conservative fabrication from less than credible sources...then claims others do not have credibility because they do not believe unbelievable claims!

Transparent they are indeed!

 

Never Forget

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
136
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
153
Views

Re: Inconvenient Lie Day

153 Views
Message 35 of 94

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

In other words you either can't, or don't know where or how to find one.  As I said before, if I were you, I would quit playing the intellectual, several of us on here have seen right through it.


Ad hominem.  How do you find the time?


Hey, YOU were the one who spent three hours of his life watching an uninformed opinion piece on Youtube.  Talk about too much time on your hands. 


Unlike you, not every day.


Just takes a few minutes to effectively rebut the lies and misinformation the RW NJs put out in a vain attempt to discredit the real science behind man made global warming.  You read a couple of scientific reports on the subject and you can make the deniers look like fools with no effort at all. 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
153
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
146
Views

Re: Inconvenient Lie Day

146 Views
Message 36 of 94

@Richva wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

In other words you either can't, or don't know where or how to find one.  As I said before, if I were you, I would quit playing the intellectual, several of us on here have seen right through it.


Ad hominem.  How do you find the time?


Hey, YOU were the one who spent three hours of his life watching an uninformed opinion piece on Youtube.  Talk about too much time on your hands. 


Unlike you, not every day.

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
146
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
149
Views

Re: Inconvenient Lie Day

149 Views
Message 37 of 94

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:
OK, post a study that you want to discuss that refutes the premise.  Pick a few points to discuss out of it and we will see what we can come up with.  Here is a hint, try not to pick a study that has already been refuted or uses cherry-picked data.  Good Luck.

That will take a a long time because I have better things to do.  I often wonder how you people have enough time on your hands to make such prolific posts.  Maybe, you people are just better multitaskers and use their smartphones to post while cooking, doing house chores or deficating.  I am a terrible multitasker and I do not own a smartphone.  See you much later.

 


You watched this three hour opinion piece and can't remember one point?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
149
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
148
Views

Re: Inconvenient Lie Day

148 Views
Message 38 of 94

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

In other words you either can't, or don't know where or how to find one.  As I said before, if I were you, I would quit playing the intellectual, several of us on here have seen right through it.


Ad hominem.  How do you find the time?


Hey, YOU were the one who spent three hours of his life watching an uninformed opinion piece on Youtube.  Talk about too much time on your hands. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
148
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
151
Views

Re: Inconvenient Lie Day

151 Views
Message 39 of 94

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:


The defacto standard is no change until proven otherwise.  Thus, there is not enough human caused climate change to worry about until proven otherwise.  It is incumbant upon you to prove your position.  I don't have to do anything.  But, out of the kindness of my heart, I am going to help prove you wrong by increasing my carbon emissions.   


Then I will ask you again, how do you explain the carbon cycle's unprecedented increase after being in balance for 10,000 years.  Let me guess, you also smoked for years because "there was no proof" that it was harmful.


Straw man argument.  None of my videos nor I contended that there wasn't a carbon dioxide increase in the atmosphere.  


What I am asking is how do you explain it.  If it is all natural, what has suddenly changed since it was stable for 10,000 years?  Or is it your contention that carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
151
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
145
Views

Re: Inconvenient Lie Day

145 Views
Message 40 of 94

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@sp362 wrote:
One of the personality traits of conspiracy theorists is that they want to believe in a conspiracy theory so they make themselves feel smarter and more important than they actually are.  Not saying that applies to aruzinsky, just pointing out the trait.

All the different studies, climate change, pollution, physics, etc. and they all point to the same conclusions backed up by real world outcomes. 

 

Heck of a conspiracy theory. Well, at least enough to get 4 hours of video on Youtube. 


Wrong.


Oh, because you say so? 

Because you are not right because you say so. There are numerous counterexamples to your "All ..." and only one counterexample is needed.  


OK, post a study that you want to discuss that refutes the premise.  Pick a few points to discuss out of it and we will see what we can come up with.  Here is a hint, try not to pick a study that has already been refuted or uses cherry-picked data.  Good Luck.


That will take a a long time because I have better things to do.  I often wonder how you people have enough time on your hands to make such prolific posts.  Maybe, you people are just better multitaskers and use their smartphones to post while cooking, doing house chores or deficating.  I am a terrible multitasker and I do not own a smartphone.  See you much later.

 


In other words you either can't, or don't know where or how to find one.  As I said before, if I were you, I would quit playing the intellectual, several of us on here have seen right through it.



@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@sp362 wrote:
One of the personality traits of conspiracy theorists is that they want to believe in a conspiracy theory so they make themselves feel smarter and more important than they actually are.  Not saying that applies to aruzinsky, just pointing out the trait.

All the different studies, climate change, pollution, physics, etc. and they all point to the same conclusions backed up by real world outcomes. 

 

Heck of a conspiracy theory. Well, at least enough to get 4 hours of video on Youtube. 


Wrong.


Oh, because you say so? 

Because you are not right because you say so. There are numerous counterexamples to your "All ..." and only one counterexample is needed.  


OK, post a study that you want to discuss that refutes the premise.  Pick a few points to discuss out of it and we will see what we can come up with.  Here is a hint, try not to pick a study that has already been refuted or uses cherry-picked data.  Good Luck.


That will take a a long time because I have better things to do.  I often wonder how you people have enough time on your hands to make such prolific posts.  Maybe, you people are just better multitaskers and use their smartphones to post while cooking, doing house chores or deficating.  I am a terrible multitasker and I do not own a smartphone.  See you much later.

 


In other words you either can't, or don't know where or how to find one.  As I said before, if I were you, I would quit playing the intellectual, several of us on here have seen right through it.


Ad hominem.  How do you find the time?

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
145
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors