Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: In a Functional Country

Message 21 of 35

@Soosie wrote:

The biggest problem with the country today is those who can't get their head away from Trump and think about solutions to problems that face us for the future. 

You have head the nail on the head once again @Soosie.

The fact that there is a lying, immature, racist, xenophobic, Anti-Semite dunce occupying the White House is taking valuable thinking time away from solving solutions to problems.

His removal would enable us to think about the problems that face us for the future.

Things like:

(1) The huge deficit the commander in cheat is accumulating.

(2) The loss of our standing in the world with our allies due to this commander in cheat.

(3) The damage this commander in cheat has done to the environment, singlehandedly.

(4) The 10,000 lies that this commander in cheat has already told his constituency and, as cult followers, they don't care. The world doesn't believe the United States any more.

(5) The cog IS the commander in cheat.

That you recognize Trump IS the problem, is a first step though.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 35

The recent event of Congress actually working together on the stopping of funding the war in Yeman and passing it.....THEN, low and behold, the President VETO's it.  Now, that shows just how our government is working, imo.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

rk9152 must fail to understand what Russia's motives are. Russia wants to make America Great Again ?

With all due respect stay away from Used Car Salesmen !!

Certainly not. rk knows that there is and has been an active Russian program ongoing to weaken us through division - the sort of division engaged in by their willing assistants on the left.

After recognizing that the Russinas did meddled in the 2016 election and now that you have elected to blame Obama , so what's next? what is this Presidnet doing to ensure that we have free elections? or is that not important enught for your country.

I guess, what is not "criminally indictabel  is OK"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 35

@mandm84 wrote:

rk9152 must fail to understand what Russia's motives are. Russia wants to make America Great Again ?

Certainly not. rk knows that there is and has been an active Russian program ongoing to weaken us through division - the sort of division engaged in by their willing assistants on the left.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 35

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I agree that trump should be impeached, removed from office, and then prosecuted and imprisoned.

The question is ........... would there be enough Republican votes to accomplish this? The slime runs deep in the Republican Party and it makes me doubtful that enough of them would stand up against our Traitor-In Chief". I know that McConnell wouldn't !

What is the "Traitor" part that you see?

Cohorting with an enemy of our State, Putin and the Russians.

What "cohorting"?? Surely you don't mean talking to the lobbyist that the Obama Administration gave permission to enter the country. Who also met with Hillary's "dirt gather" (Fusion GPS) before and after the Trump Tower meeting - wadda ya think? set up???.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 35

@mandm84 wrote:

Sgt Schultz has spoken "I SEE NOTHING"

If you know of an alternate from a responsible source, citing it would be more mature than the above.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 35

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I agree that trump should be impeached, removed from office, and then prosecuted and imprisoned.

The question is ........... would there be enough Republican votes to accomplish this? The slime runs deep in the Republican Party and it makes me doubtful that enough of them would stand up against our Traitor-In Chief". I know that McConnell wouldn't !

What is the "Traitor" part that you see?

Cohorting with an enemy of our State, Putin and the Russians.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 35

Sgt Schultz has spoken "I SEE NOTHING"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 35

@Richva wrote:

The first step to unravelling the Russian interference in our country would be to remove the puppet government they have installed. 

Such a "solution" merely gives the disruption of our society and nation that the Russian plot intended a major success.

Just imagine if the Russians were able to undo an election here simply by using the petty resentment of citizens over not getting their way in an election.

Kudos
Views