Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: In a Functional Country

Message 1 of 35

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Cool!!! - the Russians manipulated the media which supported Hillary. Are you sure that is what you meant to say??

Not the media darling SOCIAL MEDIA  I am sure you know what that is don't you?

Besides I know why you don't answer my question as to what the Administration should do to see that we are not again having the Russina meddling in our elections?

The memo has not been written as of yet. so I guess you are waiting to see what they say in order to tell what is the Administraion going to do.

Dear , as you have told us before you are a Trump supporter but I see that  follower is  something that  sutis your posts best

Sorry, I missed your word "social". And yet no one can show how a single vote was changed. But, with these boards being part of social media, you may have a point - look at the hatred that tears us apart from each other all over an election that not everybody got their way in.

I did answer your question but you only mocked the answer - sorry that's all I got.

Why in the world would the Administration send me a memo as to what their cyber warfare people are planning?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 35

@mandm84 wrote:

Our Trump Supporter's could care less about Hostile Nation Russia's Criminal Cyber Attacks that helped influence the election as long as Trump won. It's as simple as that.

Since no one has come up with any proof that it changed a single vote - that is a strange (and offensive) thing to say.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 35

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

The first step to unravelling the Russian interference in our country would be to remove the puppet government they have installed. 

Such a "solution" merely gives the disruption of our society and nation that the Russian plot intended a major success.

Just imagine if the Russians were able to undo an election here simply by using the petty resentment of citizens over not getting their way in an election.

Not "resentment". OUTRAGE that the Republican Party sought and accepted the assistance of a hostile foreign power to gain the Presidency, and then used that office to work the will of the Kremlin undermining NATO, and removing America from her centurys old status as an honorable Nationm, enemy of Tyrants and leader of the Free World.

In your OUTRAGE You seem to be forgetting that both Parties worked with foreign governments. The NATO comment is nonsense - asking a partner to pay their fair share is reasonable and has nothing to do the will of the Kremlin.

We are still an honorable nation despite the efforts of the crybabies trying to undo an election.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

Cool!!! - the Russians manipulated the media which supported Hillary. Are you sure that is what you meant to say??

Not the media darling SOCIAL MEDIA  I am sure you know what that is don't you?

Besides I know why you don't answer my question as to what the Administration should do to see that we are not again having the Russina meddling in our elections?

The memo has not been written as of yet. so I guess you are waiting to see what they say in order to tell what is the Administraion going to do.

Dear , as you have told us before you are a Trump supporter but I see that  follower is  something that  sutis your posts best

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 35

@rker321 wrote:

I think I qualify as a "Trump well ...... not follower, I follow no one....how about supporter.....will that work for you???? I am much more interested in looking forward and dealing with such meddling  I understand, that would entali some responsibility to your country.

What does that mean??

in general. As I have posted in the past, American companies have lost millions to cyber warfare over the past decades. Now, (it is claimed but not proven) our elections can be stolen. So now this Administraion is not require to do anything after all the private comapnies have dealt with this before. Damm the torpedoes , full stem ahead. Oh those times that many Americans were patriots.

So now why would you say that?

Pin me down if you want to (sounds a bit kinky) and I will admit that I am not a cyber genius You said that I didn't

I know, I was there when it was typed.

that has the answers (as opposed to other cyber geniuses who know the answer is to send the President and his family to jail). No cyber genuouses required, just the Administration doing something

Cyber warfare is not dealt with by "just do something" - specific somethings are needed as I pointed out about the 60 Minute report.

And then we have "stolen from the voters" - there is no proof that anyone did that except the founding fathers (electoral college). No one said the Russians stole vote, they manipulated the media  that was the plan and it worked. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 35

Our Trump Supporter's could care less about Hostile Nation Russia's Criminal Cyber Attacks that helped influence the election as long as Trump won. It's as simple as that.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

The first step to unravelling the Russian interference in our country would be to remove the puppet government they have installed. 

Such a "solution" merely gives the disruption of our society and nation that the Russian plot intended a major success.

Just imagine if the Russians were able to undo an election here simply by using the petty resentment of citizens over not getting their way in an election.

Not "resentment". OUTRAGE that the Republican Party sought and accepted the assistance of a hostile foreign power to gain the Presidency, and then used that office to work the will of the Kremlin undermining NATO, and removing America from her centurys old status as an honorable Nationm, enemy of Tyrants and leader of the Free World.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 35
@rker321...............This is off topic and personal, but I know you have mentioned a problem with your eyes. I talked with a former classmate on Sunday who has this problem and she said there is a new surgery that removes this problem and restores good eyesight. Have you heard of this? She is having the surgery soon.

For now she cannot drive and is having to depend on friends. I have not tried to research it yet. If there is it is great news for a lot of seniors. I think you have the same problem as she.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 35

I think I qualify as a "Trump well ...... not follower, I follow no one....how about supporter.....will that work for you???? I am much more interested in looking forward and dealing with such meddling  I understand, that would entali some responsibility to your country.

in general. As I have posted in the past, American companies have lost millions to cyber warfare over the past decades. Now, (it is claimed but not proven) our elections can be stolen. So now this Administraion is not require to do anything after all the private comapnies have dealt with this before. Damm the torpedoes , full stem ahead. Oh those times that many Americans were patriots.

Pin me down if you want to (sounds a bit kinky) and I will admit that I am not a cyber genius You said that I didn't

that has the answers (as opposed to other cyber geniuses who know the answer is to send the President and his family to jail). No cyber genuouses required, just the Administration doing something

And then we have "stolen from the voters" - there is no proof that anyone did that except the founding fathers (electoral college). No one said the Russians stole vote, they manipulated the media  that was the plan and it worked.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 35

@rker321 wrote:

Would someone please explain as to why the Trump followers don't want to deal with the issue that Russia meddled in the 2016 elections. They come back with "is Obama's fault" and I guess that they think that they are not responsible of what happens in the next elections.
If you try to pin them down Not one of them has said one word as to how this country will make sure that our elections are not again stolen from the voters by the media manipulations that  topok   plaCE IN 2016.

I think I qualify as a "Trump well ...... not follower, I follow no one....how about supporter.....will that work for you???? I am much more interested in looking forward and dealing with such meddling in general. As I have posted in the past, American companies have lost millions to cyber warfare over the past decades. Now, (it is claimed but not proven) our elections can be stolen.

Pin me down if you want to (sounds a bit kinky) and I will admit that I am not a cyber genius that has the answers (as opposed to other cyber geniuses who know the answer is to send the President and his family to jail).

And then we have "stolen from the voters" - there is no proof that anyone did that except the founding fathers (electoral college).

Kudos
Views