Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: In Trumps World

Message 1 of 3

@Tom5678 wrote:
Once again our Dictator expresses his anger and frustration with his leaks and the media. In my lifetime, I cannot recall another time when media sources are now or were excluded from White House briefings. I still feel like I am living in Russia!!!!

My question is when do those - Reasonable People - not the Finatics but the Reasonable People who voted for Trump thinking that as a Outsider - he would actually - Drain the Swamp - improve the lives of the Middle Class - break up the Political Log Jam in Washington and start getting the Federal Government to Operate more like a Successful Business then a Crony Capitalist Organization

So far - he's failed on everything he's promised the Moderates in America - he's created more chaos - confusion - more suspicion of Government and the people in it - turned our allies around the world into scared confused adversaries

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: In Trumps World

Message 2 of 3
Once again our Dictator expresses his anger and frustration with his leaks and the media. In my lifetime, I cannot recall another time when media sources are now or were excluded from White House briefings. I still feel like I am living in Russia!!!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

In Trumps World

Message 3 of 3

President Donald Trump blasted the media again Friday morning, dedicating the first 13 minutes of his speech to the annual Conservative Political Action Conference to criticizing the press and its sources.

The president repeated his claim that the press is often "the enemy of the American People" and demanded that reporters stop using unnamed sources — which the president claims don't exist.

This is the same Guy

An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 6, 2012
Source - http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-launches-attack-unnamed-press-sources-n725226

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements