Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: In ANOTHER Fascist Ploy, trump Disinvites Super Bowl Champs

Message 1 of 40

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

There is such a problem with the definition of terms here. A bunch of players say, "We ain't going". The President says, "O.K. if that's the way you feel, you can all stay home". And that is a "Fascist ploy".

And, of course, to another member of the Cult of Hate sees it as racism.

The Biggest Problem is Trump and FOX News lied about the Eagles taking a knee when they didn't.  Even FOX is apologizing now.  As they usually have to do.  But Trump won't, will he?  So who is more credible, Trump are the players?

Did you notice the topic? It has to do with some "Fascist ploy" and a WH ceremony and, in some strange way, "racism" was added. 

Any thoughts on that?

So that's your answer to trump lying about the Eagles taking a knee and never apologizing for that lie or admitting it was a lie? Doesn't that make the players more credible than trump? What are your thoughts on that?

No, it is my answer to the topic. As far as credibility - who questioned the players' credibility?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 40

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

There is such a problem with the definition of terms here. A bunch of players say, "We ain't going". The President says, "O.K. if that's the way you feel, you can all stay home". And that is a "Fascist ploy".

The Biggest Problem is Trump and FOX News lied about the Eagles taking a knee when they didn't.  Even FOX is apologizing now.  As they usually have to do.  But Trump won't, will he?  So who is more credible, Trump are the players?

Did you notice the topic? It has to do with some "Fascist ploy" and a WH ceremony and, in some strange way, "racism" was added. 

Any thoughts on that?

So that's your answer to trump lying about the Eagles taking a knee and never apologizing for that lie or admitting it was a lie? Doesn't that make the players more credible than trump? What are your thoughts on that?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 40

@Richva wrote:

Trump just does not understand that Americans are proud of their ability to protest and he is asking for trouble when he tries to punish them for doing so.  More and more he reminds us of Nixon. 

Who was punished for demonstrating? The vast majority of the Eagles said they wouldn't go so he disinvited them. And the hate-filled left sees that as a "Fascist Ploy".

I wonder if anyone is aware of an instance of Mussolini or Hitler disinviting a sports team from an event they said they wouldn't go to.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 40

Trump just does not understand that Americans are proud of their ability to protest and he is asking for trouble when he tries to punish them for doing so.  More and more he reminds us of Nixon. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 40

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

1. It's apparent you wish to support YOUR Dictator.

I'm not supporting anyone. Yes you are, you support trump and almost everything he says and does. He's a fascist and you defend him. he isn't and I support any actions I agree with I am just trying to figure out -what you are hooting about - there was nothing in that related in any way to KKK, Nazis, Communists, etc.  - yet, there were your pictures  They're all dictators and/or fascists filled with hate, just like your prez.  If you can't figure it out, that's fine.  Bless your heart. yes they are/were and have/had no relationship to either the post you were responding to or our President. No rational person would "figure that out".

GREAT!  We disagree.  IMO, his behavior is fascist like; you disagree.

You support his actions; I don't.  You defend him; I don't.

Can we agree on the above?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 40

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I'm not supporting anyone. Yes you are, you support trump and almost everything he says and does. He's a fascist and you defend him. he isn't and I support any actions I agree with I am just trying to figure out -what you are hooting about - there was nothing in that related in any way to KKK, Nazis, Communists, etc.  - yet, there were your pictures  They're all dictators and/or fascists filled with hate, just like your prez.  If you can't figure it out, that's fine.  Bless your heart. yes they are/were and have/had no relationship to either the post you were responding to or our President. No rational person would "figure that out".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 40

@rk9152 wrote:

I'm not supporting anyone. Yes you are, you support trump and almost everything he says and does. He's a fascist and you defend him. I am just trying to figure out -what you are hooting about - there was nothing in that related in any way to KKK, Nazis, Communists, etc.  - yet, there were your pictures  They're all dictators and/or fascists filled with hate, just like your prez.  If you can't figure it out, that's fine.  Bless your heart.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 40

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:t.

On the other hand, we have people whose preferred candidate did not win and they go off the edge with Nazi, fascist, etc. claims.

Image result for gop cartoons

Thereby making my point - "On the other hand, we have people whose preferred candidate did not win and they go off the edge with Nazi, fascist, etc. claims". In this case with a cartoon.

Thereby making my point, it's has nothing to do with losing an election and everything to do with a fascist sitting in the White House and his Cult blindly following his lead.

Image result for forced salutes kim

Related image

Image result for forced salutes hitler

Related image

Trump:  "You have to stand proudly for the national anthem, or you shouldn't be playing, you shouldn't be there, maybe you shouldn't be in the country. You have to stand proudly for the national anthem."

Of course his Cult Followers forget

Liberty - the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.

Being asked to respect the symbols of our Nation is hardly "oppressive restrictions".  Being FORCED to "stand at attention" "with hand over heart" under threat of fine, or as the fascist dictator would prefer, being fired or deported, is CERTAINLY oppressive and fascist.  Of course othe fascists would deny this fact.

1. "compulsory retirement would interfere with individual liberty"
    And yet we do have compulsory retirements in some jobs.  Not required by the fascist president.

2. the power or scope to act as one pleases.
    Within the arena of the private sector rules of dress and conduct are common. Employer choice; not enforced by the goverment.  What a joke!!!

It's a hoot that the hypocritical Tea Party followers forget Liberty was one of their mantras, until at least, their fascist leader was elected with 26% of the eligible vote.
    I don't know what you are hooting about - there was nothing in that related in any way to KKK, Nazis, Communists, etc.  I'm hooting about your obvious hypocrisy....

It's apparent you wish to support YOUR Dictator.

I'm not supporting anyone. I am just trying to figure out -what you are hooting about - there was nothing in that related in any way to KKK, Nazis, Communists, etc.  - yet, there were your pictures

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 40

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:t.

On the other hand, we have people whose preferred candidate did not win and they go off the edge with Nazi, fascist, etc. claims.

Image result for gop cartoons

Thereby making my point - "On the other hand, we have people whose preferred candidate did not win and they go off the edge with Nazi, fascist, etc. claims". In this case with a cartoon.

Thereby making my point, it's has nothing to do with losing an election and everything to do with a fascist sitting in the White House and his Cult blindly following his lead.

Image result for forced salutes kim

Related image

Image result for forced salutes hitler

Related image

Trump:  "You have to stand proudly for the national anthem, or you shouldn't be playing, you shouldn't be there, maybe you shouldn't be in the country. You have to stand proudly for the national anthem."

Of course his Cult Followers forget

Liberty - the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.

Being asked to respect the symbols of our Nation is hardly "oppressive restrictions".  Being FORCED to "stand at attention" "with hand over heart" under threat of fine, or as the fascist dictator would prefer, being fired or deported, is CERTAINLY oppressive and fascist.  Of course othe fascists would deny this fact.

1. "compulsory retirement would interfere with individual liberty"
    And yet we do have compulsory retirements in some jobs.  Not required by the fascist president.

2. the power or scope to act as one pleases.
    Within the arena of the private sector rules of dress and conduct are common. Employer choice; not enforced by the goverment.  What a joke!!!

It's a hoot that the hypocritical Tea Party followers forget Liberty was one of their mantras, until at least, their fascist leader was elected with 26% of the eligible vote.
    I don't know what you are hooting about - there was nothing in that related in any way to KKK, Nazis, Communists, etc.  I'm hooting about your obvious hypocrisy....

It's apparent you wish to support YOUR Dictator.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 40

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The whole world see's it as it is "racism"  except of course Trump's minions.

Not the whole world only those who see the whole world through their prism of race.

However, this minion would appreciate an explanation as to how it is racism.

The issue may well be moot - Philadelphia Eagles Accept Mueller’s Offer to Celebrate With Him | The New Yorker 

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views