Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Impeachment

Message 11 of 34

ChasKy53 in blue text:
@KidBoy2 wrote:
Trump like all good Presidents use their power to make deals....that is their job.  Oh really, it's trump's "job" to bribe Ukraine with aid money to get them to investigate his political opponent running for POTUS in the 2020 election?

That is what Trump did with the head of Ukraine Oh, thank s for admitting it, then you think he's guilty and should be impeached? ...and Volodymyr Zelensky said that the talk was on the up and up and you believe he would admit differently with trump intimidating him with the foreign aid money? Want to buy a bridge?  go(sic) smoking gun like the Democrats are saying in their effort to remove Trump from office...like they have been doing that since he started his campaign about 4 years ago. What flavor kool-ade have you been drinking, orange trump?

It shows how low and nasty the Democrats and their ignorant followers actually the ignorant ones are those who think trump has done nothing wrong will do anything to try to get ride(sic) of him will go....after all he has done for our great country... same(sic) on they(sic)!    You should perhaps use spell check, I don't know what to say about grammatical errors.

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 34

@Panjandrum wrote:

KidBoy2:   And the Democrats do not have a clue of the what and why Trump called the head of Ukraine....

Really? Then you've forgotten the fact (and it's on tape) that Trump, Mulvaney, and good old crazy Uncle Rudy have told us several times what it was about.............solitciting aid from Ukraine in getting dirt on the Bidens in exchange for military aid congress had appropriated. You really do need to start watching and reading some real news.

Yeah, but....but.....but.....you Demicrats have "no clue" what it's about.....

LOL!!!  Pathetic.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 34

KidBoy2:   And the Democrats do not have a clue of the what and why Trump called the head of Ukraine....

Really? Then you've forgotten the fact (and it's on tape) that Trump, Mulvaney, and good old crazy Uncle Rudy have told us several times what it was about.............solitciting aid from Ukraine in getting dirt on the Bidens in exchange for military aid congress had appropriated. You really do need to start watching and reading some real news.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 34

@KidBoy2 wrote:
. Rumors of what a whistleblower might have said and what a Ukraine that is in the US Military A Ukraine was in the US Military?  How'd that work out?  said does not cut it unless you are in the hate Trump camp.  Yep, what a country say's "doesn't cut it", but what you falsely claim is Gosp[el, eh?  Quaint!

And the Democrats do not have a clue of the what and why Trump called the head of Ukraine....oh, they don't?  Can you prove it without a doubt?  I didn't think so.....just what they are told by Trump haters.  To trumpers, if you disagree with trump, you're a "trump hater".....a rather lame thought process..... Yet they want to impeach Trump...So?  Many do.....it shows how desperate they are the only one who is desperate is trump himself and his followers....all they can do is whine and make-up untruths about others.....facts don't matter to them, and never have.....and how it will bite them in future elections.  LOL!  Dream on!!! You might want to wake up!!!!

Thanks for your posts as they confirm what I see.  That's nice....it should confirm the definition of several terms for you as well....

I love it when posters correct my paper....your paper?  LMAO!!!!   like a teacher that think (sic) they are so smart...LMAO!  Obviously they are and that's why your in class.....no recess for you today!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 34

@KidBoy2 wrote:
. Rumors of what a whistleblower might have said and what a Ukraine that is in the US Military said does not cut it unless you are in the hate Trump camp.

And the Democrats do not have a clue of the what and why Trump called the head of Ukraine....just what they are told by Trump haters. Yet they want to impeach Trump...it shows how desperate they are and how it will bite them in future elections.

Thanks for your posts as they confirm what I see.

I love it when posters correct my paper like a teacher that think they are so smart...LMAO!

Fortunately, many people listen in on calls Trump makes to foreign leaders and FULL transcripts should become available as part of the impeachment inquiry. The courts should rule that Bolton and his assistant must follow the subpoena by Congress and not the order to keep information FROM Congress Trump has issued. 

Point of story, the full substance will come out very publicly as per the Republican's request and we will see where the facts take us.  Obviously, the Democrats are looking forward to that and Trump is dreading it or he would stop obstructing justice by demanding his staff not testify. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 34
. Rumors of what a whistleblower might have said and what a Ukraine that is in the US Military said does not cut it unless you are in the hate Trump camp.

And the Democrats do not have a clue of the what and why Trump called the head of Ukraine....just what they are told by Trump haters. Yet they want to impeach Trump...it shows how desperate they are and how it will bite them in future elections.

Thanks for your posts as they confirm what I see.

I love it when posters correct my paper like a teacher that think they are so smart...LMAO!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 34

KidBoy2: 
That is what Trump did with the head of Ukraine ...and Volodymyr Zelensky said that the talk was on the up and up...go smoking gun like the Democrats are saying in their effort to remove Trump from office...like they have been doing that since he started his campaign about 4 years ago.

It was so up and up that WH lawyers wanted it stored away on a server reserved for the nation's top secrets. It was such a good call people are risking their livelihoods and safety to come before congress and tell the truth.....................oh, and remember that these are people Trump picked and it would be ridiculous to dismiss them as "Trump haters".

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 34

KidBoy2:   You and the six trump haters that gave you Kudos are trying to convict Trump without knowing what went on.

You might want to watch a different channel than Fox, as they apparently aren't telling you that now people with firsthand knowledge are being deposed under oath. And they have all corroborated what the whistleblower said.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 34

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Trump like all good Presidents use their power to make deals....that is their job.

That is what Trump did ....he made a deal to get dirt on a political opponent.  You OK with that?????  Is that ALL Presidents do as you claim????  According to those on the call, he asked him to LIE with a fake story.....are you OK with that?  Is this what ALL Presidents do as you claim????  If so, name a President that did this as well?

Do you think Pres. Z has an incentive to take rumps side?  Isn't $400K a pretty good incentive for a poor country fighting Putin?

with the head of Ukraine ...and Volodymyr Zelensky said that the talk was on the up and up...go smoking gun like the Democrats are saying in their effort to remove Trump from office...Yet trump's own appointee's are saying that's not true,,,,,,like they have been doing that since he started his campaign about 4 years ago.  So you falsely claim.....what did the DEms do back 4 years ago in 2015 like you falsely claim.  Got anything or just more partisian nonsense.

It shows how low and nasty the truth is....and rumpers just LOVE it!!!! and their ignorant followers will do anything to try to get ride of him will go....I doubt many want to "ride" him; do you?  Pence might,,,,,,after all he has done TO our great country... same (sic) on they! (sic).  YEAH!  Same on them!!!!  Same on rump for making the US of A the world embarrassment that it is.....SAME ON HIM!!!!

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 34

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Trump like all good Presidents use their power to make deals....that is their job.

That is what Trump did with the head of Ukraine ...and Volodymyr Zelensky said that the talk was on the up and up...go smoking gun like the Democrats are saying in their effort to remove Trump from office...like they have been doing that since he started his campaign about 4 years ago.

It shows how low and nasty the Democrats and their ignorant followers will do anything to try to get ride of him will go....after all he has done for our great country... same on they!

OK.  Then explain to us how the "deal" he was making was a benefit to the United States.  I could see how it would be a benefit to him, but how it would benefit our Country is beyond me.  Even IF (and I do mean if) there was corruption years ago under a different leader, how could withholding military aid to fight against the Russians and help strengthen NATO be of any current benefit to the United States?  If Trump thought somebody was "dirty" we have our OWN justice department to investigate it, he does not need to strong arm another Country to do it. 

One final question that you won't answer, Why are you so quick to give up your freedoms and our form of Government?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a health tip to share or a health question to ask?

Check out the Health Tips discussion board today!

Top Authors