Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 41 of 46

Good evening to all-

I don't know how this procedure will wind up. Hoping the republicans in the Senate will do the right thing- that's something of a stretch.

But something must be done. this vile individual who has inflicted his perversions and sickness on the coutnry- and world- must be removed by some means.  His terrible policies and actions have done nothing but hurt the nation and diminish our influence in the world.

If tRump can be removed and Pence put in a box and allowed to do nothing- much as tRump has been handled- then the nation will be much better off.

tRump is a traitor, and he is a fool.

vote the garbage out. We can do better.

good night to all- Ed

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 46

@RussellP197074 wrote:

If impeachment succeeds, which I highly doubt, I hope it is Pence vs Biden in 2020.  Either way it works out, the Republicans will have a good time.  Biden wins, impeach, impeach, impeach.  Pence wins, we can look forward to the possibility of MORE than eight more years of incumbency. 

I guess you are counting on the Republcians to impeach Trump in the Senate. hoping that you are correct.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 46

If impeachment succeeds, which I highly doubt, I hope it is Pence vs Biden in 2020.  Either way it works out, the Republicans will have a good time.  Biden wins, impeach, impeach, impeach.  Pence wins, we can look forward to the possibility of MORE than eight more years of incumbency. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 46

I know, I know....I probably am too premature....but hell, just the final opinion that it should be done deserves....dancing smiley.jpeg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 46

Trump has authorized the release of the transcript of the Ukraine phone call, but Nancy et al. want to see the actual whistleblower complaint.  The plot thickens.  Announcement expected at 5.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Impeachment Announcement

Message 46 of 46

Stay tuned: House Speaker Pelosi to announce formal impeachment inquiry of Trump

Seems if Donnie is intent on sinking his ship, Nancy is willing to oblige him.  Remember she wanted to make sure all the ducks were in a row and it appears Donnie is lining them up nicely.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors